What's new

Caseyjones massive plants thread..grow show! Enjoy!

C

caseyjones123

Plants going in the ground tomorrow and the next day.. Pics to follow..also squired one sour deisel and maybe some seed white widow crosses. Final batting order for the full terms will be Lots x triangle kush as they are doing very well in greenhouse and growing very vigorously.
8x Tahoe og kush
7 x blue dream
5 x jolly rancher og
1x sour diesel
? X White widow crosses ( pollen chucker seeds) don't know about the dad or mothers used? I may pass on these seed starts this year...
Can sub some out for more tahoe or jolly rancher, as I will have many extras to choose from. The rest that dont make the cull go off to tahoe to the indoor flower room

C

caseyjones123

Let the games begin!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 10
C

caseyjones123

Triangle kush greenhouse ,June 2 :dance013:
About a week and half away from pulling tarp.
Happy planting to all I hope all a great season and good weather.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 11

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Light dep is blowing up! They're sure fillin out those 300's. How much water are you giving them now? I've been pulling tarp for almost two weeks over here. Hoping to re-load. Looking great brother.

DunHav`nFun

Veteran
Awesome job .....Light dep FTW.....

Full season startin ta take off as well.....

Respect....DHF....:ying:....

C

caseyjones123

i Am watering these big gals with about 15 gallon maintenance watering. About 35 gallons every other week or as needed. They grow so fast, watering schedule is changing fast also. More water ,more often. Roots have filled the pots and drink well, is almost impossible to over water these big plants in above ground smart pots. With 100 plus temps in the greenhouse, alot is lost to evaporation amd transpiration through the leaves, They seem to like the heavy waterings. They grow 3 inches the next day . Just saw some of my first bugs in the greenhouse. Looks like thrips. Will be doing spinosad spray this evening. Need to keep the ladies happy, as the depo starts this week, still waiting for my 12mm( black/ silver) woven black cover. Is worth the wait.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Beautiful Light Dep Greenhouse
Spinosad beats the hell outa the thrips. Glad you caught it before flowering began.
I use Captain Jacks w/ Spinosad.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Those Triangle's look fucking unreal!!!!!!!! Gonna be some weight coming from them bitches!!!! Killer smoke at that too!!! God damn, please don't stop updating this thread. I can't wait to see what they look like flowering!!

C

caseyjones123

Those Triangle's look fucking unreal!!!!!!!! Gonna be some weight coming from them bitches!!!! Killer smoke at that too!!! God damn, please don't stop updating this thread. I can't wait to see what they look like flowering!!

Lol, you are my new best friend. It seems u understand what triangle kush is all about. Much respect. :tiphat:Updates will follow

ceosam

Fucking killer garden man. No doubt you will have an EXCELLENT season, but you already know :p

Enjoy... I literally flipped my laptop upside-down to gaze at that last beauty! Cheers

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
looking nice man! that greenhouse is gonna be filled up quick, some organic open sun triangle kush sounds real tasty right now. you're right about the gold country foothills, such an awesome place to grow..

C

caseyjones123

Outside update

Outside update

Triangle kush's are doing the best of all my plants. Had some stunted, blue dream , Tahoe og, grouch(jolley rancher og)....we're march cuttings. Jumped the gun a little...won't make this mistake next year. Timeing seems to be very important. No root bound plants next year. On the brighter side all stunted plants have adjusted to the new big homes, are happy and growing good again. Lost two weeks of veg. All and all. I am very pleased at this point with all my plants. Also pulled 3 stunted plants that never rebounded. i replaced with 3 fresh starts. We have all happy plants here now. i will be sleeping good from here on. :biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Latest posts