What's new

Caseyjones massive plants thread..grow show! Enjoy!

C

caseyjones123

I am posting my 2014 summertime adventure! doing 300 gallon smart pots in depo, and many 3 yard mounds for full term outs.
Earthworm soil factory
Using 60/40 mix-
60% premium plus blend with added perlite and earthworm mix(5-5-1) protien nutrients.
40% nor cal blend

Am topping all pots and mounds with 4-6 inches of NorCal blend.

This years contenders
Triangle kush
Grouch( jolley rancher x og)
Blue dream ( clone only)
Tahoe og

Plants have been in greenhouse since mid march with sup lighting. Plants( all triangle kush) almost 4 foot globes . The depo plants will come down early August , as I want big plants, long veg. Hoping for triple headers from depo .

Full term plants are from2-3 ft and in 15 and 20 gal pots waiting for final home.
Things are going to get interesting around here. Stay tuned!

As things progress I will post some photos.
Happy planting to all! Stay tuned

Ps: all posts are from smart phone as I am off the grid. Be patient as my typing sucks!

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Nice! What kind of frame are you pulling tarp over? 300's in dep.. dang. Afraid I'd run out of headroom. Sounds solid.

soil margin

Veteran
This sounds like it's right up my alley, will be waiting patiently for you to post some pics so we can see what ur girls look like. GL and take good care of those babies heh.

C

caseyjones123

Will be deping 300 gallon pots in this 30x84 gothic arch style greenhouse. Here a photo from today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 8

Space Toker

Veteran
heating a lot about casey jones lately, wish greatfulhead would get back here and offer some for us mere mortals! :D And yeah I always thought there should be a strain called ocscar the grouch as cookie gets too much attention but that is another debate! looks forward to hearing more!

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Cool man! Eager to see how those 300's do for you. All my dep is in 100's. I see you're throwing up fencing/wire. Looks like you'll need it! How are you planning on pulling tarp over the tall GH?

C

caseyjones123

Cool man! Eager to see how those 300's do for you. All my dep is in 100's. I see you're throwing up fencing/wire. Looks like you'll need it! How are you planning on pulling tarp over the tall GH?

The depo cover will run along cables going lengthwise. Will be pulling tarp from each end and over lap in the center, blacking out all light.

As for my daylight , I am at 14 hrs 5 mins, 39 deg north . Latitude
Elevation: 2200 ft.
Think gold country foothills, some of the best weather I've experienced in nor cal! I have lived , or visit many times, lake, mendo,Shasta , humblot, this little micro climate around here helps lots with growing stuff. Above the fog and below the snow. Above inversion layer in atmosphere. Fresh cool breezes all summer. Really stoked at my new spot!

Caseyjones

I do not have the cut caseyjones anymore, I have moved on to real connasiure genetics . I grow what I like to smoke,even blue dream. I prefer to stay away from commercial strains.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
The depo cover will run along cables going lengthwise. Will be pulling tarp from each end and over lap in the center, blacking out all light.
Gotcha. I put cables up in the 30x60 and am doing the same thing. But with just one piece to slide. Think it will work out well! Good luck man..when you're up to 50 posts send a PM. We could chop it up I'm sure.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Think gold country foothills, some of the best weather I've experienced in nor cal! I have lived , or visit many times, lake, mendo,Shasta , humblot, this little micro climate around here helps lots with growing stuff. Above the fog and below the snow. Above inversion layer in atmosphere. Fresh cool breezes all summer. Really stoked at my new spot!

sounds like you are pretty close to us, and i have to agree about the climate, it is very good for growing ganja. I haven't seen powdery mildew here once, and botrytis has a tough time too.

C

caseyjones123

Here are 7x7 planter/ mounds...tarraced. Is starting to look pretty nice , about half way finished...

Also spent all morning in the woods gathering leaf mould ( decomposed leaf matter just above dirt) for mulch, found a couple of scorpions, any other insects I should Concerned about taking material strait from the forest. I am also targeting areas under madrone and oak tree, minimizing the amount of pine needles. Is lots of mycelium . I hear this is the best mulch around?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Latest posts