What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones

FreedomGrower

Veteran
Bubba Jones
attachment.php

attachment.php

spacebound

*Reaches into jar of casey* :p[/QUOTE]

Nice example of that casey jones... Those beans are next to impossible to score nice snap bro... Here is a pic of My casey Jones that was about 10 weeks in

Attachments

• IMG_0568.jpg
    IMG_0568.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 13

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
good work man! That looks like a CJ pheno I have yet to see! I just planted my 2 CJ ladies into 10 gal air pots as their final home! they will be flowered under 4000W's of HPS light ;) peace and much love and :respect: to all in my CJ thread... Stagger

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
here's my 2 Cj's in their 10 gal air pots with plenty of room to be spoiled, just bought a new 1000w bulb for them ;) These ladies are going to put on some gian nuggets, I can feel it in me bones!! :yay: Peace and much love all, Stagger

img][/url]

Sorry for not posting updates in a long while, been doing test grows, and been plenty busy with work! Much love all!:ying:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
It is definately the easiest plant I have ever trimmed ;) You can chop up a pound of this stuff in no time! Let's see if I can fish out a photo of my 34 gram CJ nugget. Karma...that looks amazing bro! peace and love all, Stagger

EASY MODE ;)

Thanks for holdin my nuggets sveedish :)

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bow:

Damn! Those could be considered a weapon in some places! :bigeye:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
That's one stinky bat that people may line up to get hit by! lol Thanks for the love fellas, I'll post some better pics of my 2 cj ladies in 10 gal smart pots this evening if I have time ;) Peace and love all, Stagger

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Wow. Is that Joesmoe or Truecannabliss?

No idea, I was gifted this cut from a friend as "Casey Jones" I know it probably came from the bay area, but not too sure. WHat I do know is she is my biggest yielder of sour diesely smelling nuggets ;) PEace and love all! STagger:tiphat:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
:tiphat:

ehhhm............. update? :wave:

love the cj.. leaf/calyx ratio is unbeatable imo..

great job mr. stagger
:yes:

Thanks bro ;) And yah buddy... I got a single picture update for you! It's a shot of one of my giant Cj's in a 10gal air pot, at week 7. The nuggets are already almost the size of baseball bats, and will still go another 2 weeks! :woohoo: Much love all, Stagger

prince kali

hey, thanks for this lil private show ;)

yeah, they thrive...

and it seems you know how to drive them.. looks very nutritious and very warm there, but from the leaves it seems they are loving it!!! good job.

10 gal, how you do about watering, got the right feel in the hands? how often, every 3 days? thats wahat i figure..

cheers
and thumbs up!

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts