What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones

Pendleton

Who still has Casey Jones seeds available? I have some from h3ad and some from Loudog, would like to get more if there's still uncrossed available.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:D Awesome! That mean your back posting fire ass pics ? missed checking ur stuff out bro

KONY

Veteran
bumpity, whos still running casey? I realized that cut I have it much better around 80-84 days. It's also not easy to keep super happy the whole time and have ti end up amazing.... when it does tho.

I've ran a few plants the last 3 rounds, this round is best of those, but still not what i'm used too.

Ready4

Veteran
bumpity, whos still running casey? I realized that cut I have it much better around 80-84 days. It's also not easy to keep super happy the whole time and have ti end up amazing.... when it does tho.

I've ran a few plants the last 3 rounds, this round is best of those, but still not what i'm used too.

Running a Casey Jones I got years back from CSG Grateful Casey.
It is a never let it go strain - this cut leans very heavy to the Trainwreck/Thai - I have the Sour and see/taste no sour in this Casey. It is so fun to smoke with 'weed snobs" - I warn them to go easy on it because it is very creeper - they laugh and keep taking hits, saying doesn't seem strong at all. Then, 10 minutes later, it is comical to see them as it just nails you so hard. I have seen people actually go into panic attacks lol Just a soaring super trippy buzz that mellows after a while into the most happy ride for hours with no burnout.

The first time I grew this pheno , I smoked that first joint - did the 3 toke test and was very disappointed - so I took another 5 tokes.
At some point, I became self-aware that I was staring out into the trees and had been for who knows how long & was higher than a kite lol

Can you tell I really love this strain ? :tiphat:

KONY

Veteran
Running a Casey Jones I got years back from CSG Grateful Casey.
It is a never let it go strain - this cut leans very heavy to the Trainwreck/Thai - I have the Sour and see/taste no sour in this Casey. It is so fun to smoke with 'weed snobs" - I warn them to go easy on it because it is very creeper - they laugh and keep taking hits, saying doesn't seem strong at all. Then, 10 minutes later, it is comical to see them as it just nails you so hard. I have seen people actually go into panic attacks lol Just a soaring super trippy buzz that mellows after a while into the most happy ride for hours with no burnout.

The first time I grew this pheno , I smoked that first joint - did the 3 toke test and was very disappointed - so I took another 5 tokes.
At some point, I became self-aware that I was staring out into the trees and had been for who knows how long & was higher than a kite lol

Can you tell I really love this strain ? :tiphat:

Yup... one of the first times I harvested her I chopped at 67 days. It thought it was done, I didnt have much experience growing then. Sent a buddy to the hospital with chest pain, thought he was having a heart attack. He was a grower too. If I have anything to say about it I will keep it forever.

I've noticed people either love this sativa effect or hate it. People that are into being sedated and taking pills don't like it at all. Especially if harvested early.

I just packed about 150 grams of her into my tube to make into BHO. Used to make shatter but these days I aim for pull n snap, the flowers just came out okay, hence the reason I am concentrating them. I know from previous experiences I will get a really bad yield, however it will still be high quality.

Last edited:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
KONY I just put a Casey in the flower chamber. Gotta let her veg out a little. Can't wait for full jars of Casey!!!! Missed her.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
I lost the Periphery cut of Casey after 7 years running her, I'll try to get her back soon... Shmoe's cut and True Cannabliss cut are also on my hunt list since a while.

Slimm

Popped a pack of cj a few weeks ago. Seeds have been kept cool and dry since 2007. Out of 13 seeds, 8 are growing out. Should be sexing them soon.

cester

Hi mates:tiphat:

I bought an old stock pack of Casey Jones bx3, but unfortunately I didn't have any luck! I was counting on it a lot!:shucks:
I really miss his smell and taste.
I hope to find what I am looking for sooner or later. It's one of my favorites along with ChemDD.
:wave:

Applesauce

Popped a pack of cj a few weeks ago. Seeds have been kept cool and dry since 2007. Out of 13 seeds, 8 are growing out. Should be sexing them soon.

Keep us updated. The CJ I grew from the seedbay 2007 drop were stellar. Need a good CJ cut.

Americangrower

Veteran
I crossed Joe's Casey Jones to a bodega (ind gum x strawdawg) I may just have to pop a few of them.

And 6 months later CJ gum is done.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
We still growing the cut my good friend truecannablis selected in 2006-07 , and he ussed in some of strains, awesome pheno, finishes in 8 weeks and will shoot nanners if leave longer. Lovely sour diesel leaning pheno, still a winner.

Than ofcourse there is joe schmoe cut , but i never grew or smoked myself.

Big up for headseeds , who created this strain

Latest posts

Latest posts