What's new

Casey Jones Grow Along

G

GreenPlant

TY.:)

SB=Sharks Breath?! Most Vigorous Plant Ive Had.Even More Than the Chem D Sister Which is Extremly Vigorous.Not Fond Of The What I Now Believe To Be Jamaican Lambsbread.pity:/
Found that too "Condimenty" (to Saucey for me):). However think Your Gonna Have Some VERY Strong and Vigorous Plants From Those Seeds Bro :)
:smoker:

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Beautiful girls Lou! Hope you don't mind me posting some dick pics... Haha here is my stud! Almost ready to spread his magic dust around...

picture.php

View image in gallery

L

LouDog420

casey, reporting for duty

casey, reporting for duty

Last edited:
C

Carlos Danger

Lou, super excited. Just hit one of VerdantGreen's Cherijuana with pollen from a really stellar CJxSB IXI male. Seemed to lean much more towards the CS than the SB. Gorgeous thinner leaves. Already the male is mostly finished flowering though here before my females had started flowering much.

Homebrewer

Veteran
For those of you that have bred with a 'stable' HOL CJ f3, does she pass on any hermie traits?

I had 4/10 females from my original freebie pack, three of which threw a ball or two early on during flowering but they also leaned to the sativa side of the spectrum in both height and flower structure. My indica-dominant CJ f3 phenom had no issues whatsoever and she's about to get hit with some pollen from my AK47 x Kali Mist male.

My CJ f3 is a total rockstar and she has a lot of high-quality traits that I'd love to see passed on, I'm just wondering if something could pop up in her progeny given how her sisters behaved.

C

Carlos Danger

Thanks Lou! I also have a few packs of your f3s sitting around. Looking forward to getting to them.

C

Carlos Danger

I've been trying to figure out what this dad could be. Sorry for the double post, can't edit yet with the new rules. I think I can rule it out being pure SB, too much vigor and the leaves were too thin. At the same time this bastard beat both my outdoor girls to bloom - it beat a herijuana dominant cherijuana to bloom, which seems to me to suggest it has some SB in it. So I'm guessing one of the (CJxSB)xCJ or (CJxSB)xSB variants. I hate having an unknown, Lou!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I pop two CJ f3s, all is well, a few weeks in they are getting bigger and shit so I top em...

The little shit threw balls! All 6 inches of him, I call him Napolean! :dance013:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lous. Craziest shit I ever seen, I been smoking the deathbubble and it makes me feel like I got hit in the head with a brick wall so I took the pic to be sure, heh.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Well some of the pics in this thread has made me interested in picking up some Casey jones to grow also on my seed list is some deep chunk or blue satellite 2.2 but wow Casey is a beauty and tony that is funny as hell napolian with his 6" tall with balls lmfao!!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I always top very early like that and I never saw a stress induced sex to show. Freeeaaaakin out . lol

Mikenite69

Veteran
Lol that's funny as hell and kinda the truth to lmao. Those are some nice plants you guys got going there. Hey Lou how far do you plan on taking those Casey cuts out to I see you have them at f3 already? Did you ever think about backcrossing them?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If he makes love juice I might throw him on a sour B mom that flowers fast. We might get a 4 week strain out of it !!!!!! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts