What's new

Casey Jones Grow Along

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right behind ya with 2 casey f3's and a cjxsb ix... One didnt break out his shell and died after germing...

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
For sure what JM said. The Lemon Pheno is the pheno you want. I can't stress how dank the lemon pheno is and out of jms CJ the lemon pheno was the best. It's so good im still waiting to crack into what's left of the jar.

L

LouDog420

Hell ya, got the grow along bumping here... Glad to have new friends joining and new beans getting popped! Always exciting ;)

Looking very happy there buddah! Hopefully that early flowering sorts itself out, cause it's that time of year for rapid veg growth :D

Lemon, fruit punch, the stanky stank funk, casey has something in her for everyone !! Unless you don't like ganja of course!!

Here's a BX1...
picture.php

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ JM420: hahaha yea man got about 7 grams left and waiting to crack her open. I did found 5 seeds from her which has me super stoked.

@ LouDog: she's looking Purdy for sure. I do have access to a Casey Jones cut that has a shit ton of color so I don't know to much about CJ but from what I have heard the color pheno is the keeper. I dunno if you have info about this cut but I'll def be grabbing it up.

L

LouDog420

Not that exact cut, but I found one from a pack that I dubbed, the colored cut. She was my keeper as well... Plenty of pics and descriptions in my albums and throughout this thread... Used in my CJ BX1 line and any outcrosses...

Look for colored cut, or casey jones 5...

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im hopin 1 out of the 3 is a girl, hell baseball players make millions for hittin one out of 3 right? Goin 12/12 from seed this time, will be in big pots.

:tiphat:

Jarred up the 1 cjxsb I had that made it through last night. 2 zips from 1 gal of coco and nothing but maxibloom and drip clean pop to chop. This shit melted my face last night. Yield, potency, beauty, she has it all. Luckily I have a few clones for fall run. I know I promised some pics, and I do have some pre-chop macros, but honestly I am a little sketched about uploading photos right now. I know I know, I should just grow a pair and post em.

Anyway, thanks Loudog. This shit is literally grail like for me. Just wow man.

jm420

Veteran
speaking of cjx sb I got a little left gonna try to get my good bud to enter it into the next fest.

cjxsb is absolute fire ,
IMO anything that runs head to head with rez's sfvxcd is top shelf ,

Peeps are sitting on packs and dont realize what they got

10 for 10 on bag apeal and you better have it double bagged :)

L

LouDog420

tried to make a post, and it seems to have disappeared into cyber space....

Bull, very glad to hear ya found something you like... Grail-like certainly brings a smile to my face :D

jm, man ya place in a cup with the cj/sb, we'll get ya sorted with more casey crosses than you can grow out in a decade ;)

Good vbies all!

G

GreenPlant

I Love CJ

picture.php

Of Current Crop.True Cannabliss Casey Jones @ 5 Weeks 1 Day.Grown by DWC Airstone