What's new

Casey Jones Grow Along

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If he drops some Im gonna, I have some Sour b's comin down soon and some nice lower buds would be ripe for some juice, if he can bust! They are poppin out all over now, hes goin into full flower :D

Mikenite69

Veteran
wow damn loudog do you sell any seeds? or post them on the bay? I wouldnt mind putting some of those in my garden i have never grew the white or casey jones at all wouldnt mind growing some i have heard alot about it people saying that it is a great smoke also about the white i heard is also killer.. Shit you have any gsc seeds you selling? Or deep chunk or blue sat? or urkle? or gdp or querkle ill make you my go to seedbank.. LOL i am especially chasing that blueberry from 98 to 2000 that actually smelled and tasted of blueberrys and was the best smoke hands down have tried many seed banks version of blueberry only to be upset at the end of the grow to realize its nothing like the blueberry of old or even have a hint of that wonderful blueberry smell that i remember blueberry being... I plan on making some f2 beans out of the testers i am currently working with karmas c99bx x biker and some med-mans rks#2 but that wont happen for a while still young also trying to flip my peyote purple to cross some other strains with i like to tinker around with some strains also only thing i have close to the gsc is crosses i have cookie monster f2 beans that i have to pop and some lime cookie fems i hope i can find a nice gsc girl out of those beans hopefully fingers are crossed!!

C

Carlos Danger

Lou, like it or not you're the main one carrying on Head's work. This line would be a lot closer to dead without you sending out packs. It's appreciated. I just tried something I've never done before - smoked a bowl full of male flowers from that dad doner. I've always been hesitant when growers claim they smoke their males to give them a hint on potency. The bowl of male cjxsb IXI has left me noticeably stoned, with quite a head buzz. Absolutely unexpected.

C

Carlos Danger

Entirely. Unexpected. Always laughed at my parents talking about smoking males leaves and all as teenagers. If this is anywhere near a guide to what this plant is donating, I'll be giddy as a schoolgirl.

Def understand the irritation. The name game is awful. Gonna assume Mike up there isn't familiar with the decorum here.

L

LouDog420

good vibes all, love my casey brothers and sisters

Last edited:

Mikenite69

Veteran
Well that's basically what I was asking do you post them up there well that's good that you donate them I'll have to look for some packs as I said never grew casey and would love to have heard a lot about them. I am not a seed breeder either well except for myself and I pass them on to friends lOoking to get themselves started or are already growing. Plus I am a seed whore and would love to atleast try some of the greats once or if they are really good then more than once that's all. So more or less wasn't trying to offend you in anyway just wanted to get my hands on some of that dank you are showing in your pictures now that I know you give them to the server fund I'll be looking for them. Yes and I hear ya about a bunch of names get thrown around the seed biz and I have never saw so many so called breeders pop up and come and go overnight. I am all for preservation without that soon all the greats will be gone like the blue I have been chasing since after 98. Well peace and respect lou dog meant no disrespect those are some dank ass pics you posted for sure. Now I am about to get my morning started with a nice joint because that's all I smoke and enjoy the rest of my day. Now I'll sit back and relax and just watch the beautiful Casey pics that are posted. Mike

IMG_7962.jpg

IMG_7965.jpg
test pic

Morcheeba*

Veteran
not sure what happened to ld420 but i hop all is well w/him.

i have a pack of Loudog420's CJ x SB im planning on getting to soon and ill get to compare it to CJ Schmoe cut i have.

peace

great brozini

heard lou is still around and kicking ;)

Feel free to post up questions and I'll see if I can get them his way

Good vibes all you casey lovers!!

tell him im still waiting for a ride in the new truck ;)
thinking about poppn some cjx cookie wrek ,ran the mkulttra xcj a while back some nice ,i believe is what it was
mite have been somthin diffrent though i had a bunch of stuff from ld
to bad i lost all the pics from the last couple years

great brozini

cj x cw, definitely from lou... Haven't tried it myself yet, but imagine good things... Could have been either cj f3 or cj bx hit to the cookiewreck males. Probably the bx, floppy, colored, sour, funk...

No mkultra from lou's camp though... Few ogs and a midnight madness is the closest I can think of. Ultra sonja from grindhouse was in there too

Truck rings a bell... Can't pm you though

No worries, just a little break from the boards, all is good and the casey line is as strong as ever...

Latest posts

Latest posts