What's new

Casey Jones Grow Along

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
you must spread some reputation before giving it again to jm420 :) lol looking dank as fuck dude! enjoy them in a few weeks!~

All aboard!

All aboard!

Some of my caseys.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Love this stuff.Just an allround solid strain.Great for vert. Also running casey x blue satellite 2.2,I'll post up some of those when I have em sexed.

L

LouDog420

jm and spiral holding it down! Nice shots fellas

Spiral, any more info on your caseys?? Cut, seed, produced by? Great for vert, yessir!!

Good vibes

Hey Lou,thanks for the warm welcome.
Those pictured are second gen cuts from seed. The seeds are CJ F3(or IX2,to be more precise) made by ICmag's most badass punk-rock herbsman(IMO),THEPABLOS.
P told me he's focused his IX more in the thai/TW direction. Savory/skunky/fruity aromas. Stretchy,sometimes spindly growth(no problem in my set-up,though). Good grower in all respects.
My desert island daytime strain(perposterous notion in reality,but gun to my head...CJ every time).

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys, here are two cj x sb I have going atm. Gonna be topping hard, interested to see how they go!

jm420

Veteran
awsome you scored those gems :)
I pesonally dont top I like to super crop ,Ive always been a fan of the plants main cola,But the only cjxsb I have in flowerfor the most part seems to be a single main cola with some offshoots .If you topped and some serios extra veg time and training you could probably get her to really produce some serious buds.I dont do a sog style but i bet some with that experiance could really rock her.Or some one with the patience and time,I know I could rock her in a scrog but it would be a 60 day veg and alot of time,
dont get me wrong she holds her own in the yeild department without really any training. But topping without the extra veg time I think you'll get more of these dont get me wrong its absolutely sweet but personally I would go 4 fems with a 30 day veg and easy traing and get this x8 cjxsb right huge spear shaped colas.I can only picture in my mind 1 cola every three inces in a 4x4 area under a 1k would be sick

just my 2 cents

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Usually each time I cut it will set the plant back about 3-7 days veg. I was watchin a old hillbilly video and he said yeah this ell slow em down a little but im in no rush. Ive taken his approach. They will get one more snip soon on each head, I will probably just veg em with my KROM till they show sex so it should be interesting!

M

mugenbao

Well, I did it!

Well, I did it!

Holy crap I feel broken, but I managed to get my small tent set up and running. I'm apparently not as healed from my recent surgery as I had thought, so it took forever to get it all done (hadda move around a bunch of packed boxes to make room), but I've got some seeds soaking :D

I'm starting 10 of the CJxSB seeds, kudos and many thanks to LouDog for creating these! I wanted to start more, but I just can't resist the urge to hold some in reserve until I've got the space and setup to do 'em justice, which I don't have at the moment. Even so, I'm really excited to see how they do.

I also started 10 of the White Jones x Live Fire seeds I made, because I have literally hundreds of them and I really want to see what comes from them. I've got some running in a CFL mini-sog right now, and they smell like eating a bowl of fruity pebbles at the gas station. Sounds odd, but it's also strangely enticing, haha.

Thanks to all you jerks in this thread who drove me crazy enough to break myself and spend all day getting this set up. I'm sure it will be worth it, lol. :tiphat:

:thank you:

L

LouDog420

Thanks for the info spiral... Ran into pablos a few times over the years... Def seems like a chill dude. Best of luck with the cj and the cjxbs2.2 cross! Feel free to continue sharing, I love me some pics...

Tony, glad to see ya poppin away! Hopefully ya can find a winner... The sour bubble definitely wasn't a fan of the topping, but I like to do it anyways, especially when running seeders for a bit longer veg and needing to control height/growth until sexed. Lotsa different ways to skin a cat

Mugs! Glad to hear ya got the tent going on and some new beaners popped... Can't wait to see what you can find in there if they make it! Should be lots of fun, and the WJ x LF... Oh boy... Hope ya keep healing up and are feeling better soon!

Peace all... Still gotta wrap up a few chores... Those rugburn og males won't collect pollen themselves! (Casey OG in the works ;))

Last edited:

jm420

Veteran
some fun coming up ,running gas in the veg room now, the wjxcj f2's are really loving it

L

LouDog420

Awesome man, that white jones was a beast of a girl for sure... That male could make for a truly epic, diesel stinking, yielder...

In other news, a few packs of cj f3 and cj/sb IX1 are up in the 420 fund now for anyone still looking... http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=5&b=334

Peace!

Last edited:

jm420

Veteran
trichs on skunk funk are 90% cloudy 10%amber
lemon funk 99 cloudy
going start flushing on v day that'll be 65 days and give them 5-8 days.if everything keeps rolling its gonna be my first seed to finish grow in two years:woohoo:

i put 4 clones of skunk funk in flower as well pretty obvios on wich ones they are.
only had 1 clone of lemon funk make it so shes in trining now,
as well as 2 ecsdxcj females being trained as well

gonna be a couple weeks to sex the rest of cj and couisins

Cool Moe

Veteran
Damn you guys are just killing it, making this ol' boy feel like a pretender. Can't even post any pics, I'd just get laughted outta here! Anyway, jm420 your game is tighter than a well digger's daughter. I like your style bro, if I ever grow up I wanna be more like you.

CJ f2s are all hangin now, should know how many f3s in another week or so. I took one a little earlier than the rest and just checked its 2 branches that got dusted. Zilch, zip, nada. Not sure what happened but my expectations just got scaled waaaay back--like where I was hoping for a few hundred now I'll be happy with a few dozen. Still have 10 more CJ f2s and a pack of Wavy Gravy so even if I get skunked this time I still got another shot at more homespun Casey flava down the road.

Best to y'all, Ima keep watching and maybe one day some of your skills'll rub off on me.

jm420

Veteran
we'd never laugh at ya moe .I just got lucky.this oppurtunity fell into my lap.ive never grown in anything bigger than a 4x4 closet.
to bad about the seeds but a couple dozens better than none

damn though sittin on a pack of wavy grvy I would have popped those a long time ago:)

marmarb

11 of 11 100% sprout rate Clarence is taken care of the missing pack issue so should get here in a week or so did have a few ?s Jm420 how long before you place seed plants into dwc for veg I setup to veg Rubbermaids black n yellow ones or would it be better to just let them be in coco basically looking to veg n find mothers

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Just received mt Casey and CJxSB. Much thanks Lou, and everyone else in this thread that kept me lookin out for em, inspiring me with all your updates and such.
Need to be absent for a bit and dont trust anyone to look after seedlings, so gonna wait until i get back and then they are getting popped! Real excited for the search! "Don't you know that notion just crossed my mind"!!

jm420

Veteran
i put them in a 10 gallon tote with nutes once the tap root shows,then keep them a safe distane from the 1 k until they show the 3rd node then into 18 gallon totes and as close to the light as i can get them,but if i was looking for moms to keep i would go coco or miracle grow soil,The later sounds strange but the mg works sweet

L

LouDog420

The search is half the fun! Hope ya find something killer in there

Moe, sorry to hear the early girl didn't give ya any seeds... Hopefully there's some more in the rest of the ladies. You used multiple males right?? Makes it very unlikely the pollen is sterile, but who knows...

marmarb, glad to hear the fuzzy muppet man is taking care of things... Couldn't ask for better customer service

jm, turn down the chili peppers, your room is getting too funky! :D

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doing Casey Jones f3s in my long season outdoor grow, the cj x sb's are in their 7th week of veg. Smelling dank as f already...

Thanks a bunch LD!!

Latest posts

Latest posts