What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Carolina Blue" Cut / Clone Only

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Hey Phillthy

The first time I saw a pic of the Carolina Blue cut, I thought to myself,

"OH GAWD, that's one BEAUTIFUL PLANT!!" :dance:

JWP

nearly as good as sour bubble bx3 x carolina blue. i'm sure you will choose a killer pheno anyway :dance013:

ohh and i like the glove you have on in that pic. looks heavy duty, something like a coroner would use lol

Defunk

you guys are lucky they give us a hard time on the east side you can not hardly get away with a plant over here.
they will beat the tree tops off in them dam choppers
i've lived in the mountains in ky.all my life they started hunting back in the 80's and have not stopped
they will try to break the tree tops off and drop them on you
just for growing a plant or 2or 3 we do not hurt a thing
it's a wounder my great grandads strain is still around
i have had a rough time keeping the strain but i've
got it still it's a part of the family your friend de funk

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
it sounds awesome phillthy.

Maybe get it down so only a couple of phenos come up? more on the carolina blue side? heehehe

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sourbubble x carolina blue is something i would put effort into. bx it back to cb a few times and try to get a cb dominant seed run from it. works for me :)

Defunk

dankfrank

dankfrank

WT....can't honestly say I have read your entire sig....hahahaha.

WOW....tell it like it is, bro!!! I DID IT....I smoked it...DEAL!

hahahaha...

I get the feeling it won't be TOO long before the whole world is on point with "Carolina Blue"...maybe we should call it the OG of the east coast....truly that different. Perhaps not in flavor, b/c there are other crazy fruity/berry buds...but man, the effects of this bud are like none other. The smell is outlandish, BUT...the high from this girl is where it TRULY shines. This will fill the gap in the medical regimen that you need....It is the perfect balance between too much and not enough...head/body...daze/thought...It truly does give a unique and inspirational high...I'd smoke it once a day if for no other reason than to meditate and focus my being....

dank.Frank

These buds are unique and proper to say the very least...

dank.Frank
killer dam that looks good you got it going on

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahahaha....everyone is getting tooooooo hype!!!

And for once, it is all the right reasons!!!

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here she is at about week 5 or 6.

a plant that smells this good in flower should be illegal... uhh never mind...

picture.php

Burt

Veteran
a must have-I know the mothership is still alive in asheville so that makes at least 2 elites in NC-add the wilmington bubbleberry and durham lamsbread and we have a serious harem of elites that are unique to NC

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mothership = an old SSH pheno from my understanding. Supposed to be pretty high yield and some potent herbs...but I have heard of people culling it for various reasons....

dank.Frank