What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Carolina Blue" Cut / Clone Only

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

G

guest3901

wow...i had no idea...
and this X was nothing serious...lucky i guess..
good thing i have my stash of seeds...but i dont need no stinking seeds...ha.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, Arawn...all I have to say is it must be nice to know that your work feel into the hands of generous and capable individual...one who shares the same spirit and mindset in which the cross was made!

Good to see ya around!

dank.Frank

amoS

hey guys, do you think this will ever be around again on the bay or anywhere else? would love to try this one!....peace

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
from the sounds of things, brother Phillthy will be working on several Carolina Blue crosses currently that will be available via Seedbay....but of course!

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know that Carolina Blue x Sour Bubble, and I am pretty certain there was another one on the immediate list...

dank.Frank

I

idoreallytry

sounds like some killer crosses going to be floatin around soon,,,good work Phillthy

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
grew up in north carolina and im a long time tarheel fan so i gotta love a name like carolina blue. man that shit looks amazing. my mouth waters looking at those pictures

anditwasfun

This looks like a tasty strain, wish i could see it around someday...

If only this strain was called Carolina RED...

WOLFPACK!

immaculate

would love to grow/try some of this...being from carolina and now up in the northeast...south represent...haha..clone only? no seeds? peace

T

TrichyTrichy

I agree! Hopefully,they are working on recreating the beautiful carolina blue

Latest posts

Latest posts