What's new

"Carolina Blue" Cut / Clone Only

Burt

Veteran
I tried my bestest to get a cut-I resorted to popping my own cross of Sour Diesel X Blueberry male-OPT pheno
All 5 look great and have no leaf deformities-I am hoping to find a keeper, if not-there are dozens more to be popped
Thanks for the inspiration-this may turn out to be a blessing indeed

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We need to make sure we take the time to get a cut or two to stay in veg for a bit. Seems like she is getting a bit outta control on us.....

Especially if no one is able to get their cuts to stay vegging....

Burt - keep looking...I've been looking for a cut of "Monkey Paw" for about 5 years.....

dank.Frank

G

guest3901

I tried my bestest to get a cut-
as i did...i mean,imagine that.
hmmmm...i did create the bs2.2gk(CB).
i guess i must be a square..
dont get me wrong,it was a fluke.and P was lucky.
its all good though...
i'l hold on to my further creations...
it is what it is..!!

slackx

Veteran
Thinking about that tissue culture kit..That or someone needs to self it and hope for the best.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The CB I have is in great shape, except for the 3 blade leaves, small flowers and berry smelling trichs. I have potted her up to a 5 gallon and hit her with superthrive. She is in an organic mix with plenty of nitrogen. I have had her for a while now to no prevail, I feel like she was flowering when i got her, then back to 5 finger leaves and flowers dieing, I took a cut form a broken limb that was a lost cause from supercropping, one top of 3, and it seems she went back to flowering form stress of it?

If there is one thing i can do that is boss a plant around, and this little girl will eventually listen.

I won't give up! I will have a a bushy mom of her and I will run a mono crop :)

Burt

Veteran
pull one cut off the 3 blade plants and give it constant 24 hr light-it may take p to weeks but she'll come back to full blades

I

In~Plain~Site

Mine are looking great, very unique looking plant.

Hard to get cuts from though, at least in my case...I did manage to get a couple though ;)

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
ummm this is a cut... found in a pack of seeds that were freebies i do believe.. you have to get the cut to find the plant... -=]

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
if the plant started to flower due to being rootbound then it really never changes. it will veg but always have flowers. kinda odd in that respect. as far as fan blades... there is no rhyme or reason. i cna have plants with all 5 bladed leaves and plants with all 1 bladed leaves. depends on where the cut was taken is what it looks like.

so if i got a rootbound/ reveged cut my mom will always look retarded?

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so if i got a rootbound/ reveged cut my mom will always look retarded?

i keep all of my mothers in 3 gallon bags. CB is the first to show signs of flower when she gets root bound. i just take cuts, root them, veg em, and gorw them out. never any issues. you either have to keep the mother in a pot that air prunes or keep swapping mothers out.

i have found the best way to grow her is to throw clones into flower at about 9-12 inches. there wont be much of any side branching but she will produce a thick cola from the soil to the top. no need for long veg time. just veg in a larger container to get her to grow faster.

i swap my cb mom out ever other month or so. need to buy some airpots.

slackx

Veteran
Yea shes a little bitch, just need to remind her who the man is. My moms finally starting some serious side branching. Twisted mutant looking triple blade leaves and all she is coming threw. Can't wait to flower her out.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
i just need to flower her out once and get an opinion on her... she a tough bitch to tackle in the veg room... shes not much of a brancher lol...

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
yea unfortunately i didnt get around to flowering it out cuz i couldnt get it to reveg due to lack of space (needed a bigger pot) and couldnt take cuts since it didnt branch much lol. I hope to get another chance with her in the near future and try her out finally :)

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
yea u can call it that lol...had too much other stuff goin on as well so it didnt get the lovin it deserved. I promise to do better next time ;)