"Carolina Blue" Cut / Clone Only

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
asked...answered....and currently in the works:

Caronlina Blue x LUI

Carolina Blue x Sour Bubble

With possibility of the same mother and father being combined again to find another like her...or a solid male that breeds true for her traits....let the hunt begin...hahahaha!

dank.Frank

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard a rumor of Carolina Blue x Sweet Tooth #4 :greenstars:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been through this thread 4 times now and keep coming back mainly because I forget where the pictures are, but I come back to view them which I find funny heh. Really great looking plant and thanks for detail report Dank.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The carolina blue has landed safely in my mother room :) Time to bush her out!

Anyone care to elaborate on:

Flower time
Stretch
Veg Vigor
Yield
Nutrient sensitive?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey PK...glad to hear it!!! :woohoo:

Flower time - 60-68 days
stretch - x2
veg vigor - great. But contrary to practice, place her in a larger pot than you would normally. Skip the gradual up sizing and place her straight in the biggest aka final container. (she auto flowers if her roots become even the slightest bit root bound...but also, she grows 3x faster this way)
Yield - the plant has performed well in a variety of applications. On average, not considering method, 1.25oz ++ per plant under a 1k
Nutrient Sensitive - doesn't seem to be.

All this info can be expanded upon in much greater detail and with more precision when Phillthy jumps in with a reply...but this should get ya started!!

dank.Frank

Last edited:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't let it get rootbound like Frank said, very important man! Think big container size. ;)

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The clone I got actually is a reveg, it is well on its way to turning aorund and vegging again. The plant has small flowers and trichs on it, smells like delicious berry, like wild berry gummy lifesaver type shit.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's Spice of Life & DJ's genetics for ya! :canabis:

Wait til' that gem gets crossed with a Sweet Tooth 4 male! :woohoo:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SOTF420 I think anything that can be done for everyone to enjoy a spectacular cut is great! I have one male that will pimp on everything that I run that is worthy, old "kat williams" the sour bubble male lmao....I see philithy is all over that cross already for the community to enjoy, I can't wait to see the results.

Kat Williams after a 17 year veg

picture.php

G

guest3901

congrats on getting the CB...
looking forward to seeing all the X's everyone is working on.
i recently started 20 BS2.2GK eggs...17 have come up..YIPPIE!!
just waiting on the CB...hopefully i'l find a decent male from the seeds..x fingures..

heres a shot of the mom and dad of the carolina blue..

picture.php

Can't wait till this strain spreads a little further north. Looks like some lovely smoke. Great smoke report and great pictures as well. The macro-shots are beautiful.

-LifeIsGrowing

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really don't to spoil another members fun in telling, but I will say it has been done on a bit of a scale, and it did do VERY VERY well. Many observations were made in regards to this as well.

When flowered between 8-10 in" she was a bit chunky at the bottom of the plant and if allowed to grow to 12-14" then she was a bit more roomy around the base/dirt and had a bit of side branching. Philllthy has a picture of a bud that was over an OZ grown in such a manner....

dank.Frank