What's new

"Carolina Blue" Cut / Clone Only

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
she sure is a beautiful strain, too bad she isent much of a vegger, its nice when a plant is robust in veg, but the end product sure is a site! awesome cut boys, looking forward to seeing her around :joint:

slackx

Veteran
let me show you boys something...

let me show you boys something...

now any man can control a bitches heart, a pimp controls a bitches mind. When shes growing shes gotta know shes making your mutha fuckin' money. This plant is on high veg growth now with tons of side branching starting. I had to spit in her face and call her dirty names...but here she is after i ravaged her for cuts. Im gonna let her veg for about another 2 weeks i may top the shit out of her and see if i can get that bottom to crown up. Anyways...can't wait to taste this.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Lookin good man....can't wait til them cuts root up and u get them flowering! ill have to settle with my B.S 2.2 til i can get her back again ;)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SSM! thanks for posting man. she has about 10 more days to go. i usually take her at 10 weeks. what size pot do you have her in?

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
SSM! thanks for posting man. she has about 10 more days to go. i usually take her at 10 weeks. what size pot do you have her in?

She's in a 3-gal, organic/LC's

She smells soooo fucking sweet!!!!

Like a mix between juicy fruit and some exotic berry :dance013:

Sticky as all hell :jump:

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
yeah man her aroma is second to none. sticky??? wait until you trim! hahaha

I'll say, I'm runnin' some pretty funky strains atm, I didn't realize it was her that had overwhelmed the room until I took her out for the pics.

Can't wait :wave:

slackx

Veteran
Yea arawn i hope some day to have people obsessing about a pheno found in one of my crosses. *sparks joint* Heres to that. CB's sweetness from veg seems to be more powerful then chem in veg too. I'd have to say the most explosive growth i've gotten with her is from the 5 gallon, she has atleast 10 side branches starting now after I slaughtered her for cuts on any lose branch from the bottom. I think she just needs a good beating to act right. That or it may take close to three months of up potting to get her to veg good? Idk im gonna let her go for maybe another 2 weeks or so shes at 16 inches from soil right now. If she branches more i'll up pot her again and see how bushy i can get this bitch.

I'd have to say...i really love this plant its such a project. Like it actually is a challenge, its nice to have some slight issues from time to time and fix the shit outta em.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
I got nothing but time to let her veg back out. I'm going to veg the cuts (from the cuts:D) out, and when I take the girls, I'm going to see if I can get that crazy reveg happening.

Little bird might land here any day :)

I'm just glad I get the opportunity to run her.

Thanks guys

:bow:

slackx

Veteran

Some 5-leaf growth on the top. Seems shes starting to veg completely. Branching is getting serious now. Very happy, very happy.

slackx

Veteran
Tell my seedlings to get bigger so i can flip em! Thinking next monday i'll flip em, need the seedlings to branch a little harder so i can snag a cut from them in first week of flower. Normally i like to veg and take clones but these kush crosses are such slow veggers.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Whatup all :wave:

She's down, P...

picture.php

Bottom is going back into veg

Close up

picture.php

What a sweet, fruity bitch she is...:jump:

Now let's see how she smokes :joint:

Peace,