What's new

Can't nobody hold me down.

V

vipertrainwreck

Inspiring cloning system m8 and great grow, pulling up a chair :dance013:

thanks borg! welcome aboard. :wave: it is ironic -- my air stone just kicked the bucket so i'm actually on the way to fix my cloning system lol but thanks for the kind words, it has been working pretty killer so far.

was out of town for a few days and some of the smaller girls definitely need water. pics in a bit..

G

guest5703

Well done it frosty and dense in there!!! Thanks for the cloning method tips, sounds easy! Keep it up bro, happy Labor Day! PEACE

V

vipertrainwreck

hi cali :wave: i know you don't need tips lol but thanks hope they work. of course i'm talking all this shit about how great my clones are. of course, something went a little wrong. :nono: the airstone was about four years old. it finally went kaput (clogged up?). no oxygen for the first week. lost four clones. still have about twenty. bubbles goin now, and things are perkin up but they are discolored. should be cool in a week, and still have a mama too. :yes:

ok enjoy pics! at day 43

viper trainwreck clones -- doing fine

picture.php

veg

picture.php

cherry haze in red cups (bubba kush x deep chunk in bags)

picture.php

skunk haze in blue cups (bk x dc in bags)

picture.php

flower pics -- day 43

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lil nug of early bubba :D

picture.php

V

vipertrainwreck

ok guys. the way my system works is seasonal. i have one area for summer time, and one for winter time. time for winter time -- well, at least its time the central ac is turned off therefore my cooling agent in area 1 is off. time to move. went to the store for some pvc pipe.; going with a 7' x 7' x 7 panda plastic room, two 600's the same set up pretty much. though i did use hard ducting instead of the flexible duct, and gave them a lot more space than the summer room. enough of the rambling; the mouth is the gate of all woe. here are some pics!

old space - girls looking nice, but crowded. :D

picture.php

picture.php

new space. about two dollars in pvc pipe snapped together.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

black velcro - heavy duty. way better than zippers. also, i used hard duct this time around (flexible hard where needed) rather than the accordian stuff. so much quieter and way better on getting rid of heat. lots of room in the new digs!

picture.php

V

vipertrainwreck

yeah secret!! lol if there's anything i might love as much as growing it is fantasy football. :gaga:

Hovz

Wow very impressive new room, i have a small bag of budswell i wouldn't mind useing, do you brew teas or just top dress, how much do you use??

V

vipertrainwreck

Wow very impressive new room, i have a small bag of budswell i wouldn't mind useing, do you brew teas or just top dress, how much do you use??

hiya hovz, hope all is well man. been awhile. i just top-dress, not much at all. for 2 gallon bags maybe 1/4 cup or thereabouts. 5 gallon, i would do around 3/4. cheers mate

Hovz

hiya hovz, hope all is well man. been awhile. i just top-dress, not much at all. for 2 gallon bags maybe 1/4 cup or thereabouts. 5 gallon, i would do around 3/4. cheers mate

Thanks for the info i think i will try 1/4th a cup and see how it goes. I'm finally getting used to this style of growing.

V

vipertrainwreck

ok everyone, looks like this will be a short thread. but a good one. :D it's day 60, and that means harvest time. i'm about to move everything out of my current location and pass the torch to the next generation. for now, at least. i know better than to say i'm ever DONE growing. lol tried that a couple times. yeah right. :smoke:

ok, here we are. there are just three kinds: skunk haze, cherry haze, and vipertrainwreck.

first, shots from last week's harvest. the cherry haze was done pretty early, so i took all but one of them down.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here they are all dried up/ :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

little over 6 oz... probably another1 cuz my math sucks lol (not all picture in these shots)

picture.php

picture.php

scissor hash from the above harvest

picture.php

and a sample of the half ounce of bubba x deep chunk. this stuff is so nice and smooth.. best cure for insonmia ever. i'm keepin all of it.

picture.php

let's see, i'll post this then more pics

V

vipertrainwreck

here's tonight's shots. last shot of the room intact.

oh wait -- a few shots of a little skunk haze. nice cola-age.

picture.php

picture.php

a little viper trainwreck

picture.php

ok last shot of the room.

picture.php

here are the veggies and clones which will go to the new location, then get transplanted.

picture.php

clones looking a little shabby from some heat issues and the week the oxygen stone was not working, but at least half have good root systems and will come out just fine. these are the viper trainwreck pheno i drove across states to get back.

picture.php

here's the cherry i let go another five days. gonna be a nice run this next one. this stuff is incredible. so fragrant, like fruit-flavored kerosene, and such a perfect sativa/mid-indica high.

picture.php

picture.php

shots of the room. mostly skunk haze, with a few vipertrainwrecks. not sure what is going to happen to the 3 mamas in week 5. we'll see if i can figufre something out to take them all the way through.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ok pictures taking forever lol gonna drop a few more then i'll do the rest tomorrow. hope you guys have enjoyed the thread. i'm used to a little bigger audience, but i suppose that's just the progression of the universe. probably fitting as i'm fading out of the game myself.

but of course you can take a grower out of the garden, but you can't take the garden out of the grower. we'll cross paths again. ok more pics

these are skunk, all of them i think

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jar of some of the cherry haze from last week

picture.php

viper trainwrecks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Stunning work as per usual with you bro, really love the colours and frost action plus the overall plant/bud structure is nice and phat, inspiring work mate :biggrin:

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good man
the float n grow clone action is tight!

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
its awesome to see ya back in action, and in style, very organized grow, loved the new room that you hooked up with pvc!

Latest posts

Latest posts