What's new

Can't nobody hold me down.

V

vipertrainwreck

Hello icmag'rs. I'm back. :wave: Perhaps you recognize me by the looks of my room. If not, I'll look forward to getting to know you. :smoke:

ok, here we are picking up at day 19 bloom; garden is 10' long x 2' wide x 8' tall. running two 600 watt high pressure sodium lights. have a can filter 33 (?) small lil bugger mounted near the ceiling. connected the lights to the filter so the dirty air is pulled by a 240ish cfm sunleaves exhaust fan through the filter, then through the lights -- exhausting the heat with the smell using just the one fan (i'm sure everyone does this) to a different area. let's see.. ah medium. i am in the indoor soil forum, of course. lol

my mix is as follows:

- happy frog (60%)
- shredded coco noir -- preferably b-cuzz (30%)
- chunky perlite, or regular if ya cheap (10%)

mix it up in a big rubbermaid tote. for veg i use wormcastings and humboldt bushmaster. i stop the wormcastings a week or so prior to flipping, then switch to high phosphorus bat guano. this stuff called budswell is the shit! but also very expensive. if you do go for it, use it sparingly. honestly it doesn't take much. if more for the economic side, i recommend Sunleaves Indonesian guano. good stuff. basically just something high in phosphorous. :yes:

in addition to the guano, i gradually phase out the bushmaster after a week or so (not sure if that is even its intended use lol) while leveling up on the Snowstorm ultra for resin production. two weeks out i cut all nutes except for molasses -- forgot to mention that; tablespoon or less molasses per gallon, all the way through veg and bloom -- anyway, two weeks out nothing in the water except molasses and Gravity. also a humboldt product. i like the simplicity of just using one, maybe two additives at a time. i treat the wormcastings and bat guano as base nutrients for veg and bloom, respectively, then toy with an additive or two if i fancy. if not then you can still grow some killer herb, and lots of it, with nothing but the happy frog/coco/castings/guano mix. keeps it simple. :canabis:

for water, i use a 10 gallon rubermaid tote purchased for $3 at home depot. put an air stone in the bottom, and a submersible heater from pet smart (make sure it is submersible so you don't electrocute yourself!). the water itself is just tap water through a brita 2 gallon pitcher, then into the tote to bubble and warm up a bit. that's it. the super genius thing lol is that one day i decided to duct tape a cheap 2 foot shop light to the lid and double the water resovoir as a cloner. i threw a sunleaves float and grow (i swear i'm not a plant for their company lol i notice i use a lot of their stuff like the walmart of grow equipment i think) and thats it. the clones love it, man. love it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i ended up buying a small strip light T5 for the lid, and mounted it properly without duct tape. the method is so easy. since i'm also taking my usual water out of the tote for watering, it's like flushing the clone water. pulling water out is easy. i have the tote sitting a foot or two up off the floot. i use a quarter inch vinyl tubing to syphon the water into a 5 gallon bucket, wherein i mix the nutes and molasses. then in goes a $20 water pump from the hydro store, with tubing and a foot long piece of pvc pipe attached.

picture.php

when i insert the pump into the bucket and turn on the power, the water comes up through wand which i just reach in through the lower branches and water the plants without having to pump anything or move the ladies. :yes: this works especially nice when you have multiple smaller containers instead of bigger and fewer containers.

there is a co2 boost bucket in the corner, and temps are around 75-80 constantly. i think that about covers the small talk. :D

genetics:

cherry haze x trainwreck

skunk haze

viper x trainwreck

bubba kush x deep chunk

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the last few there are pics of four mamas that got flipped under the t5's a few weeks earlier, so they are nice and juicy. a vipertrainwreck at the end. :D

bk x dc is cannacopia, vtw and chtw are reeferman strains originally but bred by a friend of mine (you are the shit man) who hooks me up with bomb ass genes.

enjoy the pics. i'll get some detailed and better ones up soon enough. thanks for coming along my friends! :wave:

V

vipertrainwreck

lol hi cali! :wave: thanks for stoppin in. gotta find t and smoke and the rest of the gang. right now trying to figure out the new pics. wtf? i changed back to the old code but can't get these thumbnails right.. erh eh i'll post more. welcome aboard man!

V

vipertrainwreck

natgana: hey buddy :wave: sucks now, but i delete them right away. was always paranoid about losing my laptop or having it stolen only to find a folder with a bunch of grow pics so i take the pics, upload them straight from the memory card, then delete immediately after posting. too bad, there were some beauties. i haven't even checked to see if the old threads are there or not. not sure how that works. i see some of my posts on others threads now that says "guest" -- man i had a lot of rep. fucking hackers. oh well, thanks for the post good to see you!

ok everyone, i feel like i've been running for office "hi it's khaleel, new account.." lol so i am going to get back to pics and growing. here are the girls at day 21

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hmm, these were the mama's (which is why you see a little plant in a big bag--they were raped for clones before i flipped). i wanna say they are at day 35, or there abouts. i'll look at the date next round of pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
looking good bro

Best of luck with this thread and of course this grow!!

V

vipertrainwreck

looking good bro

Best of luck with this thread and of course this grow!!

thanks doc :wave: this is the same grow as the one i had goin on the 1200 watts and a whole lotta khaleel... but its kind of fun to start a thread right after flipping. like skipping all the foreplay and just hittin it. :D

gotta be the biggest one i've ever had, too.. :knock on wood:

V

vipertrainwreck

p.s. what is the deal with avatars? i can't upload my own pic to the avatar. it is only letting me pick from pre-determined set. :nono:

F

firefox

p.s. what is the deal with avatars? i can't upload my own pic to the avatar. it is only letting me pick from pre-determined set. :nono:
nice looking set up going on there :tiphat:as for the avatar situation you need 50 posts to put your own avatar on.. how many plants is in there ??:tiphat:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Heya vipertrainwreck bro, glad you is back and posting mate. Room is looking off the hook as usual, hows the smells coming from there?? With such a array of stunning beautiful genetics flowering at once, it must be like a dank fruit bowl slammed into your nose hehehe :biggrin:

V

vipertrainwreck

Heya vipertrainwreck bro, glad you is back and posting mate. Room is looking off the hook as usual, hows the smells coming from there?? With such a array of stunning beautiful genetics flowering at once, it must be like a dank fruit bowl slammed into your nose hehehe :biggrin:

mm, it is getting nice my friend. makes me want to unhook the filter (though that would be a big mistake -- whole neighborhood would be pokin their heads out the windows lol). can't wait for a few more weeks, gonna be even nicer. :D thanks for the post boom glad to see you here, man.

fox: ahh, thanks. been a few years since i had to wait for the whole 50 post thing. i knew there was something about that number ust couldn't remember what it was. thanks for the kudos, lets see i went with the high number of plants/low size route this time, so there are around 30 or so 2 gal bags. square footage is pretty small -- just a 10' x 2' closet (8' high but with lights the canopy doesn't get any higher than around 4'). 1200 watts hps on all that. anyway, thanks for the post, i am hoping to get close to a couple pounds so i don't have to keep doing this all the time. though who knows, growing is so addicitive.. may be kidding myself to think i'll ever stop. :canabis:

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
i am jealous. haha im still waiting for my clones to get ready to throw in the flower room. i have the same wattage as you, just a different footprint, 4x5. those plants are looking delicious, and i cant wait to see how it all turns out when everything is done.

V

vipertrainwreck

Lookin good all tagged up

what up brother :pimp3: now its a party. thanks for stoppin in man, i'll try to do ya proud. :canabis:

brother bear: hey buddy! :wave: great to see you many thanks for stoppin in and the kind hello.

btw you guys are all the shit -- i can't see who is giving me rep now (probably til 50 posts or something) but you guys got me to two dots before i had twenty posts. :thank you:

hank: gracious, mi amigo. welcome aboard hope you enjoy the show :joint:

AOD2012: hiya friend, welcome aboard an thanks for the kudos :D jesus, man -- 1200 watts on 4x5? lol thought i was pushing it with 10 x 2 oh shit that is the same hahahah that is great.. all seriousness though probably more like 10 or 11, now that i took my veg chamber out. had a pretty sweet deal with heavy duty velcro, but in the end i just threw up a couple shop lights and a T5 in a different room. made more space for the bloom chamber. i ramble. like i said, jesus man lol that should be fun. post a pic or two in here if you want mate :yes:

gottta shower up -- friend coming in from out of town for a spell. gonna try to get her to crawl in my dog kennel.. almost all women will put on the collar with a gleam in their eye, but only the real freaks get in the kennel. man it is fun when they do. you know you got a broad that doesn't give a shit about anything but having a good time when it comes to romance.. when she gets turned on from being treated like a dog. don't get me wrong, i'm not chauvenistic. i'll read some shakespeare to her or some shit while she is in there. it will be mutually cathartic. :blowbubbles: :smoke: hehe

i'll post pics of the veg room and clones and some more bubba pics here in a day or two. thanks again... it was funny, i was worried about my bank account and email and facebook and shit, but i think the thought of losing my icmag friends was foremost in my head. i couldn't hardly believe it at the time, but i guess this stuff is like some bad ass place to escape to where everyone is cool and we all just wanna grow dank. sounds like a place i'd live any day. ok i really ramble now.

peace

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
thanks viper, yea, i got some really good yield out of this setup and the new strain im running. went from a little 400 watter in my closet for a couple of years, and upgraded to this. but heres a pic of my last run right before i threw them into flower. i forgot to empty out dehumidifier before i went to sleep, and there was some condensation on the walls, but other than that, things were looking really good then. cant wait to see how your grow pans out.

Looking good brother, as usual!

Looking good brother, as usual!

Hey bro, thanks for throwing a line, been super duper outta here this summer. I took on to many projects and have been freaking swamped! Looking great up in here! I totally lost interest in my DG test grow, just didnt have the time for photo updates and whatnot, but I'm pulling that 4x8 this coming week so I'll try to post up some pre cut flower shots, the Witches Weed got FUCKING huge, walked in one day and had a half a table laying sideways, lol! Anyhoo, glad to see your doing what you do! peace dubba:dance013: