What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can't figure this deficiency out

Wajionau

Get a humidifier and it might solve all your problems. Till then maybe go a bit lower on the nutes.
The humidifier will not help i have one already. I try to stay at this EC with regular flushes or maybe little lower the EC and look at the situation.

Three Berries

I'm a week into flower. The stretch is going on and the light is at full power 300w or so. CO2 is 2000-3000 ppm, generally ~2200. And the K deficiency started showing up. I got some potassium chloride to include along with the magnesium and calcium I use. Ben given K and Ca foliar sprays daily and then mg deficiency came to haunt. Today at lights out that is all cleared up. I am also foliar spraying with some Miracle Grow Bloom Bister nutes with MgCl2 in it a couple times.

Watering is a daily gallon between three plants at the moment. Humidity needs just a small amount to help to maintain a 1.00-1.10 VPD. I need to defoliate and I know that will really decrease the natural humidification.

Feed is MasterBlend at 1.5x and CAN at the normal rate in well hard water and around 6.6 pH I've been including 50-150mL of saturated langbeinite for the magnesium and sulfur. .

One of the three is was stunted when the bucket heater got too hot and cooked the root tips along the outside of the bucket about a month ago. It was only for maybe 15 minutes the heater probe was not in the soil :cautious: But I gave it about a 2 cups of H2O2 3% and it seemed to stop the dying. I lost one once before when first setting the bucket heaters up and without intervention this one would have died IMO.