What's new

~Cannafornia Style~◆Area51~Kiddie Pool PPK◆VERT~Evolution~

Alien_Dawg

Blue Alaskan Thunder Fcuk #2

picture.php

View image in gallery

Alien_Dawg

I really, really like the Veg PPK system.
The flat-long-wide tote for control/pulse is awesome.
Ran 2 minute pulses and she handles it no problem. Though Im back to 1 minute as thats more than enough yet not to much...

I put 2 rings on the a BH for kicks (GSC will get 2 as well once established)

The 3/8" lines are great and makes a huge difference.
IMO 1/4" is a no go for more than veg with mild or no pulse at least with more than a few pots connected.. but what do I know..lol I really like mini me PPK at the same time.. (none pulsed)

I vegged no pulse last time and am anxious ta see the difference with a good pulse from day one (kinda worried as I only have so much space)

All clones seem ta have taken to the pots well..
Most are coco/perlite...
I have one GSC & Blue Hogs in Air Pots using
Turface - with a 2" layer of coco in the center...

Pulsing 1 minute- every hour X 20...

Lookin at-

Alien OG X 3
Blue Hogs X 2
Herojuana OG X 2
Blue ATF X 2
Kong OG X 2
Lambsbread X 2
Chem Dawg X 2
Woody OG X 2
80s Bagseed (Heavy Sativa) X 2
Hawaiian Punch X 2
GS Cookies (Clone only) X 2

MALE Blue ATF X 1

Fastest-Biggest for yields being Blue Hogs
Fastest to root by far GSC

All look to be true strains... Talk about having a fun season...

I have a few unused spots..
Not sure what to do here..
Options...
Get more strains.. Lots of great strains around right now.
Clone a few more GSC as it's known as a low yield lady.
Nothing (Empty pots and chill)

Humm...

Not counting eggs before hatched. .. But....
I cant wait to see
1st- GSC proven true
2nd- What GSC hit with Blue Hogs (GA3 Forced flower) pollen.
Looks like from seed.

It would be safe ta say.. Next season will be all my beans tried..
Just gots ta get da beans 1st...

----- :alien::ying::alien: -----

Alien_Dawg

Cant help but feel I could have let all 4 got even longer as even at day 67 I could only find a hint of amber-though all were cloudy. The more I look at yhe pictures the more it seems they could have gone longer..
Trying to understand what I see..
Dark green leaves from PH+/milk wash for PM... I would think I Should see more yellow though..
2-3weeks flushed with H2O. A few days with molasses yet looked funky in the Volume tank so I replaced all water.

Some look odd.. Maybe seeds-maybe new growth IDK..lol could be the strain...
Ill see tomorrow once a little dried...

I dont see PM on anything but a few BATF #1.. What I thought might be PM on some nugs looks nothing like PM up close..

Heavy frost-which make me wonder - Had I left longer. Would the have frosted before hemied due ta over grown. lol
Kong being known as a heavy frosted mo fo..

Of course the PM spray may have hurt frost as well..
Hoping this spray wont hurt flavor.. Only hit the 4 in late flower and the smell great so not 2 concerned. This and I smoked a fatty of BATF#1and was good for no cure/jar time... Hoping for better smells and taste from the jar.
The smell is what seems off so far... Hard for me to tell with all the pot smoke in here.. We'll see in a week or so.

I get get stall effect. Yet HP and kong are supposed to be semi short flower and BATF is a long azz flower. So I knew I'd cut her early..
I needs to move this along and not stretch into july..

This gives me pause as I already have a heavy sativa cross (Border Haze) with SSH..

Really wanted a male Kong.. sad face... But ya get what ya get..
Could do all fem-seed... Choices ta make soon..

Anyway. . Im just thinking here and getting thoughts down in my log before I lose them .

I've known these next ladies would be a better show due to better environment and such so most the things I wonder about should be clear in a few week's.

Again my personal goal here is 8-10 zips that I would want to smoke and beans.
The rest dont really mean much to me and most likely be given away.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
top those GSC...when I got my GSC given to me the guy (who had been growing it for months before it even was mentioned on IC Mag) said "you cannot top this enough" so true.

Alien_Dawg

top those GSC...when I got my GSC given to me the guy (who had been growing it for months before it even was mentioned on IC Mag) said "you cannot top this enough" so true.

Now thats good ta know.. Thanks man..
Thought about playing with her early on. I did Fimm once yet decided this would be my best chance ta see her true form as from here on she will be worked with to maximize yields.
Im a bonsai grower and training is where I get my kicks..

With so much going on at once here. Its hard ta research all strains at this point.
So it really helps when people toss some bones of knowledge about this or that my way...

(Mental note) GSC take topping well... lol
How late into flowering do ya think she can handle topping without stress ?

Great read...
A Complete Guide to Topping, Training and Pruning
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=115377

Speaking of her....

Alien_Dawg

jeez you post alot of photos, shit looks good!

dont you find issues with the perlite floating / seperating from the coco when flooding?

Im using more of a wave pulse than flooding. No pooling with smart/air pots..
Would take massive amounts of water.. lots of holes..

I have a 3 layer wide pot PPK and pulse lines ready for flood pulsing yet nothing ta put in it...ops...

Thinking of cloning GSC and tossing her in it with turface.

Closet is taking off and I will lots of cutting getting trashed.. insert sad face here...

Alien_Dawg

I did my trim and set up a dry room inside the tent since the house is overwhelmed with fresh weed odor. Took a few ta get all trimmed and Kong is by far the heavy weight of the group.

Since I didn't really think the Golden Mexican pollen was viable.
(Golden Mexican Sativa POP)

I was a little sloppy in my application and seem to have created more seed than I thought. (A great thingl Kong has boat loads of great looking dark seeds yet still has clean dence nugs as well.. Super sticky bud..

The others have a decent amount of good looking beans.

Only slight bummer is... Its a heavy sativa daddy and I really want a Indica short flower pop... grrr.. Not that I dont dig my sativa.. just... I want a 45 day strain...lol
Whicked stoked and wanting ta pop a few Golden Kongs.. lol

Alien_Dawg

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Someone say jar o joints. ..

Went bean hunting and im a. Goin camping for a few days..

Someone keep a eye on my ladies would ya..

hotboxes

Looks great My friend I took down my PPK lady last night, shit totally filled my dry box I was going to chop the sour D also but I didnt have the room in the dry box for both so just the PPK got it. Cant wait to have buds again its been a long 10 weeks for me. your ladies look wonderful my friend where did you get the 1" grommets from? I am looking for 3/4" or 1" myself.

Alien_Dawg

Looks great My friend I took down my PPK lady last night, shit totally filled my dry box I was going to chop the sour D also but I didnt have the room in the dry box for both so just the PPK got it. Cant wait to have buds again its been a long 10 weeks for me. your ladies look wonderful my friend where did you get the 1" grommets from? I am looking for 3/4" or 1" myself.

Gotz ta dig not having enough room in your dry box..
The SourD will only keep chunking up so should make waiting easier. (I hope) lol
I crossed a great SourD with GMS last year.. Call it (Spicy D)
Traded and got donations (lol) on most of them yet saved 20 or so.
Ya really make me want to see what they look like..
Stop growing suck dankness bro... distractions galor..lol

Stoked for ya bro. Really well done -and-you ain't even done yet..lol

Larger gommets turn out hard ta find. Cheap at least...
Found on ebay for way to much... Amazon had these a little cheaper. . Still payed too much, Yet.. I was stoned and what can ua do..

----------

Just came back from camping...
Great time with the girl and dogs..
Really needed that and gave me time to reflect and absorb my season so far.

Think im on to somethin here with my 5 year plan and am starting to believe I can make this pipe dream come true..
A good place to be...

Jamorg13

Just came back from camping...
Great time with the girl and dogs..
Really needed that and gave me time to reflect and absorb my season so far.

Think im on to somethin here with my 5 year plan and am starting to believe I can make this pipe dream come true..
A good place to be...

I wish it was nice enough here to go camping this early. I could really use a nice relaxing place to reflect/think for a little bit

Latest posts

Latest posts