What's new

Cannabis is already Legalized in California (and I'm going to prove it)

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Yes, prop 215 allows for "any serious medical condition for which MJ provides relief" but there are PLENTY of 18 year olds with no medical conditions at all.

Your logic is what dilutes the value of prop 215.

How come Blue Dot always comes to this conclusion. I BET he or she is not even an MJ user, probably some a-h lawyer with an agenda to keep people demotivated to fight on against the persecution of MJ users.
Best of luck FF, I bet Blue Dot thought San Diego County would also win when taken to the Supreme Court.

Your slander against patients is a joke, like FF said, who are you to determine that a patient isn't benefitting from MJ use. You sound like a broken record always negative against patients and always trying to say that every aspect of MMJ is wrong or illegal. You offer no constructive advice...so once again, you're just a part of the problem..

ChronJohn

GAAAAH! Bad meds, my attitude and focus have been slipping big-time the last few weeks. *sigh*

You're quite correct, it's the Oaksterdam "ROT 2010" that would restrict the medical growers and keep horticulture in the hands of big business.

It's all friendly discussion here mate, no problem :joint: just wanted to clarify for the less-informed. take care :wave:

FF if you get your precedent before any legalization initiatives pass then more power to you, I'm all about no taxes. Be easy and be safe.

nephilthim

yea ff how are you going to go about getting depositions from people who voted for prop 215?what about friend of the court briefs?best of luck in your endeavors post if you need help with any of the above.:joint:

Possum

haven't read all the posts yet, but.....

it is my understanding that once cannbis is taxed, then the federal government HAS to DEFEND the dispensary's instead of raid them.

anyone have any info on this?

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
haven't read all the posts yet, but.....

it is my understanding that once cannbis is taxed, then the federal government HAS to DEFEND the dispensary's instead of raid them.

anyone have any info on this?

The taxes in question are unlawful taxes collected by a STATE agency, not the Federal government. It is the policy of California Cannabis Incorporated to pay Federal Income Taxes, and State Corporate Taxes, Payroll, ect ect. But when it comes to collecting taxes directly for the medicine, it's wrong.

One of the board members of California Cannabis Inc. owned a facility that was shutdown by the federal government. At the time everyone was getting prosecuted except for them. Because they paid the federal income taxes.

There is a sound legal basis for not paying sales tax or passing an excise tax on the state level. It was written into the Fiscal Analysis of prop 215! State law as passed by the voters is NO TAXES ON WEED!

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
SO PER-SAY A DOCTOR WENT ON TELEVISION AND MABE A PUBLIC STATEMENT I RECOMMEND THAT ALL ADULTS SMOKE MARIJUANA TO ALEVIATE THE HYPERTENSION CREATED BY A FAILING ECONOMY/TO ENSURE RESTFULL SLEEP OR WHAT EVER THEN WEED IS LEGAL FOR EVERYONE RIGHT THATS AN ORAL RECOMMENDATION TO ME !!!!?:joint: I WONT EVER RENEW MY RECOMMENDATION AGAIN I KNOW THAT

Normally I would chastise a person for using all caps (yelling) on an internet forum.

BUT DAMN BOY!!! THAT SHIT IS WORTH YELLING ABOUT~!

That is the other one key thing to keep from true wide scale marijuana legalization.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I believe a medical license is not required, you're allowed to designate whomever you choose as your caregiver, be it your doctor, chiropractor, witch doctor, or Lazyman! Haha, you have my recommendation to use as much medicinal marijuana as you require to alleviate your symptoms, which includes up to 1 billion plants and 83 metric tons of dried processed flowers. Done!

I just want 5% if you put the above plan into action.... ;) :smoke:

B

Blue Dot

How come Blue Dot always comes to this conclusion. I BET he or she is not even an MJ user, probably some a-h lawyer with an agenda to keep people demotivated to fight on against the persecution of MJ users...

I've got more THC built up in my fat cells then you've ever smoked. :nanana::bat:

Per the BET, what do I win? :party:

If a sentence starts off saying "seriously ill californians" and then goes on to say "for any condition for which Mj provides relief" [in the same damn sentence] that means "any serious" medical condition.

That's just simple english and No, you're not smarter then a 5th grader. lol

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I've got more THC built up in my fat cells then you've ever smoked. :nanana::bat:

Per the BET, what do I win? :party:

That's just simple english and No, you're not smarter then a 5th grader. lol

First off...I will defend Blue Dot...he is not a hater...he just has funny (not the "Haha" kind) views...I believe he is passionate about our Cause...but sometimes I question his thinking...
Which brings me to the part where I disagree...
If a sentence starts off saying "seriously ill californians" and then goes on to say "for any condition for which Mj provides relief" [in the same damn sentence] that means "any serious" medical condition.

That is kinda crazy to me...I cannot think of any...not even the "Minor" ones...of Medical Conditions that a person has...that they do not, at the time...deem "Serious"--
Lemme tell ya...when my back is hurting, (most of the time)...it is serious shit!!
Patient is a Patient...let's not make this divided...like Religion or something....:wallbash:
Peace--:wave:

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Ill test this out, tomorrow I am going into the local police station and hitting some of the best FTP (Fuck the Police a local strain) in town.
:)

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
keep in mind that those people will have their minds made up the SECOND they see what you look like. best shine yer shoes.

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
. best shine yer shoes.

I was actually thinking of having a friend draw a bunch of tat's on me and go in looking like a cholo. Remember I want the city to bust me and the jury to convict. Problem is that the case is going to be so strong, that I need to pick the most antiweed jury ever when it happens.

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
One of the board members of California Cannabis Inc......

LMAO...."Board-Members"....
all 3 of ya sittin around "Getting High"
does Not a Board Meeting Make
I Support the LEGAL use of MJ by Adults 110%
and think the Govt.
should stay the Hell out
What I don't support is encouraging UNPREPARED people such as FF
to appear ANYWHERE on behalf of MJ users
I've seen the man speak IRL
He is very Unprofessional/Unorganized
as soon as he speaks...
ppls minds begin to wander to other things
and that is NOT a good spokesperson
for The Cause

Let the Bashing begin.....
I only speak the truth

Beeka

I Love this "Haha, you have my recommendation to use as much medicinal marijuana as you require to alleviate your symptoms, which includes up to 1 billion plants and 83 metric tons of dried processed flowers."

If only life were like that.

ourcee

I Love this "Haha, you have my recommendation to use as much medicinal marijuana as you require to alleviate your symptoms, which includes up to 1 billion plants and 83 metric tons of dried processed flowers."

If only life were like that.

why shouldnt it be?

its a fuckin plant for christs sake

yeah I have a MMJ rec. Yeah I have a LEGITIMATE medical reason to have it. No you wouldn't assume such from seeing me at first glance. I hate when people talk about people "waltzing in with no obvious disability's". Since when is an illness something that people need to broadcast? We can take the "dance carefully around medical marijuana" shoes off, lets put on the "legalize it" ones.

I digress...

When a politician or anti weed lobbyist can give me a GOOD REASON why recreational use of marijuana is illegal but alcohol is legal (obviously for recreational use). Then I'll find nirvana.

and by nirvana I mean Kurt cuz I'll be dead by the time they come up with a good reason....

johnnyla

Veteran
yeah should i wear a scarlet letter so people know i'm sick? WTF? i have an auto immune disorder that is mine for a lifetime. the pharmaceutical meds i take will give me lymphoma if i take it too long, have to get blood tested at least 4 times a year. i've been to the doc over a dozen times this year and the year ain't over. if you met me you would never know i was sick by looking at me.

keep fighting the good fight bro.

johnnyla

Veteran
oh and despite all that i think everyone should be able to use cannabis if it helps them for any reason at all. it's called freedom. we are free to buy and use a myriad of synthetic poisons that are sold to us why not a plant. its a fucking plant.

H

hazedandinfused

All use is medicinal. Even recreational use is for Therapeutic Stress Relief. Seriously man. Its all medical we all need a head change for our own mental health. If you need to smoke to have fun, you have a medical issue. Hell if you smoke enough weed like me you can have your doctors diagnose you with Cannabis Dependency and still get a rec to smoke. :woohoo:

this is a good logic
:joint::canabis:

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
LMAO...."Board-Members"....

all 3 of ya sittin around "Getting High"
does Not a Board Meeting Make
Nope it doesn't. What does though is the fact we have agenda's, minutes, and parlimentary procedure that follows Roberts Rules of Order.
I Support the LEGAL use of MJ by Adults 110%
and think the Govt.
should stay the Hell out
What I don't support is encouraging UNPREPARED people such as FF
to appear ANYWHERE on behalf of MJ users
So lets see you get up stand up fight for your right. Honestly I wish that someone else would do this. Do you think I want to piss off my city government? Not really. But alas no one else will do the right thing. So if you would rather get arrested and dragged in to court be my guest.
I've seen the man speak IRL
He is very Unprofessional/Unorganized
as soon as he speaks...
ppls minds begin to wander to other things
and that is NOT a good spokesperson

for The Cause

Actually what you saw was the video from the city council meeting. What you didn't see is the gestures and off the mic comments being made by the council during my speech. I quoted law which is very boring and dry, everyone's minds begin to wander when listening to the actual law, and court decisions. Thats how come some many people are unaware of their rights and the laws to begin with.

Yes I was unprepared. Before the council meeting I was approached by a representative from a certain organization to be mum on certain topics for the "good of the movement". Nice to find out that those who started the fucking thing to begin with don't like that organization either. Also I was only given 2 minutes to cover a topic that I can spend an eternity discussing (probably why I like icmag), kinda hard to prioritize right then and there all the info the city council needs.

Let the Bashing begin.....

I only speak the truth

No bashing brother. Your scepticsm is healthy and only makes me want to prove you wrong. Yes what I am speaking of doing is INSANE. But then again only the crazy people make crazy changes. Honestly I don't need to take up the fight, we can be stuck with taxes and regulation. Remember my company has a "generic" name that encompasses the whole market, we will be fine. Hey be glad that atleast one corporation in this world sticks up for whats right. Plus I expect the lawyers to be 100 times more vicious than your posts!

Latest posts

Latest posts