What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

E

elmanito

Hi Elmanito!!
A pleasure to have you here on the thread.

I really never come up with paraguayan anymore, lots of hermies on the bricks, and I really don't have the space in my terrace to grow them out, I know some people growing them with good results, but it's been a while since someone gets something great out of them. It's all hybridized and not that pure sativas as it used to be.

Stay cool!

A pity it is diluted with other genetics, just like anywhere else.Hermies would be no problem, just do a selection with a special treatment.:D

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Kayaman

Veteran
Thanks elmanito, I'm sure I'll work with some brick seeds in the future, I've seen surprises there.

I see you posted this at esbe's thread, I was wondering what's this, what kind rock ?

Great plants again bro :yes: There is a simple method to low the risk of mold.
Mix Rock dust into your soil.It gives you also a greater harvest.

cheers :rasta:
:cool:

Kayaman

Veteran
Thanks Demian :respect:
Really hot this last days, at least we got some showers here that helped a lot :D

Stay cool :cool:

Kayaman

Veteran
Todays Update

Todays Update

Great sky today at my terrace, nice for an update

picture.php

Finally all males were confirmed and are gone, 6 girls left:

SSH clone, starting to flower
picture.php

SSH mother, flowering too :laughing:
picture.php

SSH x Malawi just starting the flowering stage
picture.php

OThaze x ArB
picture.php

DeepCHunk x RussianDiesel mid flowering
picture.php

Diesel x WW mid flowering
picture.php

:wave:

Kayaman

Veteran
Harvest times once again

Harvest times once again

1 week ago, I harvested the DeepChunk x Russian diesel
picture.php

The next girls will be:
Diesel x WW (left)
SuperSilverHaze (right)
picture.php

Diesel x WW
picture.php

SSH
picture.php

:peacock:

Wonderful,KM. So inspiring for northern tentgrower like myself to see cannabis in it's natural state. It almost makes me feel bad for my girls...

Kayaman

Veteran
Thanks growers :wave:
Here another shot of the same Diesel x WhiteWidow (right side) now without fan leaves and ready to be harvested in 3 or 4 more days. :rasta:

picture.php

The one in the left is a Clone of the SSH I showed before, I'm so glad that I will have a lot of SSH to smoke, really one of the best tastes ever :woohoo:

And there in the back.. a lil LowRyder. I will test this fast auto strain in this lovely autumn days we are having in SoutAmerica and see what I get, hope is a female :smoker:

Kayaman

Veteran
Diesel x White Widow harvest :woohoo:

You can see to the left a branch I cut 2 days ago, its amazing how fast they shrink :D :D

Good production
picture.php

picture.php

Kayaman

Veteran
Updating the sativas left at the terrace: :cool:
Cellphone pictures, sorry for the quality :/

Left: SuperSilverHaze x Malawi
Right side: OldTimersHaze x [Angola roja x Banghi] x Cantarela
picture.php

Here, two SuperSilverHaze
picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Andyo

Veteran
limitations on size ?

limitations on size ?

Hey Kayama was wondering any linitations on size over there ,For example 8 big ssh like 1kg plants .A