Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

Kayaman

Veteran
Dried bud pics

Dried bud pics

Thanks my friends.
As promised :cool:

:smoker:

Angola Roja x Banghi (red pistils pheno)
picture.php

Angola Roja x Banghi (Green pheno)
picture.php

Haze x Panama
picture.php

Destroyer x Deepchunk x Uzbeka
picture.php

:wave:

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
maaan those are some AMAZING strains.
I bet your mind is exploding every day :p
Keep up the good job :tiphat:

Kyaman,
Beautiful grow & show. The Angola Roja x Banghi was a real treat. Thanks man! Got any smoke reports to share?

Peace, Bw

ijim

Bookmarked :smile:

The Paraguayan looks very tasty :jump:

Paddi

Ill bump that. Problem with most brick weed is they don't let it finish. Ive planted seed from some lousy herb. Grew it out and had excellent results. The heat problem might work out if you put them where they get sun the first part of the day and are shaded at the hottest.

Space Case

Veteran
Nice thread, I'm very interested in the scene devoloping in Uruguay. Seems everyone down there is all about the outdoor. How is the indoor scene?

Kayaman

Veteran
Hi there SPace, a lot of people grow indoor for the winter or if they can't grow outside, far more outdoors, but there's indoor too, yep..

Kayaman

Veteran
Thanks a lot JazzMatazz, I am already thinking about the next outdoor season at my terrace.

For sure I will pop the 2 last Lesotho x Uzbekistan F1 seeds from 2006, hope they'll germ :chin:
Also test some of the genetics I created last season, for sure I will try, DeepChunk x RussianDiesel and one of the sativas will be SSH x Malawi alongside a peruvian strain I got that I wanted to try.

I found a seedling that started in the pot of the biggest Destroyer x DC x UZb female I think is a cross with an ArxB male that got her with some pollin.
Pic of this seedling soon, I left it outside with 9-10 hours of light and temps close to 0C, I will see what it does, is at its third pair of leaves after a month.

Kayaman

Veteran
Glad you enjoyed it spiralofeyes K+

Here some pics of the little seedling that born on the first week of june, just when autumn was about to end with 10 hs of light, it is a month old now, and living in the cold, it's amazing how cannabis can handle this conditions, it can go less than 0c at nights, but usually 5C, and 12-13 during the day, it can reach 15c in our winter.
Let see what it does :D:D
picture.php

picture.php

M

michael68

Nice one. Tough little plant huh.

Can't wait for next season, i miss your grow already.

Kayaman

Veteran
:wave: thanks man, tough indeed, I hope it can grow a bit more as it will flower really soon, light hours are growing but very slowly.

Kayaman

Veteran
The terrace in the winter

The terrace in the winter

:wave:Hey ICmag
This little hybrid is still hanging in there :D and making good use of the little sun we have , resisting nights of 0Celcius or less, going through hard winds and snails like a champ. Max Temps are about 15-17C 10 hours of light.

I'm pretty sure it's a :
[Destroyer x (DeepChunk x UZB)] X [AngolaRoja x Banghi]

Hope it's a she, no flowering signs and seems shes slowly waiting for the spring to flower with growing hours :smoker:

picture.php

picture.php

:dance013:

Kayaman

Veteran
Thanks heater76 :respect:

It was crazy, a huge joy for our people, everyone happy in the streets celebrating that we are the Country with most Official FIFA titles won so far, and we only have 3.5million people here, it's insane!!
Also the best in our continent, the one with more America's cup (15 titles so far)