What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

Kayaman

Veteran
hey pablo :wave: thanks a lot man.
yeah a pity I may cross it with friends plants.
I'll see how it does, the worst part of the winter was a piece of cake for this plant.

I still have an indoor Low Ryder project not posted here, It's my first indoor 4 female lowryders fully pollinated with another LR male, this is to have 90 days bud guaranteed in case of emergencies :cool:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
That is the way to do it, always have a couple of backup plans under your sleeve ;)

ijim

That Paraguay looks like some old school Sativa it is just beautiful. The ones at you bros house must have started flowering as soon as they were put outside. Love your attitude dude.

ijim

Glad you enjoyed it spiralofeyes K+

Here some pics of the little seedling that born on the first week of june, just when autumn was about to end with 10 hs of light, it is a month old now, and living in the cold, it's amazing how cannabis can handle this conditions, it can go less than 0c at nights, but usually 5C, and 12-13 during the day, it can reach 15c in our winter.
Let see what it does :D:D
picture.php

picture.php

I have hosed the frost off and shook the snow off of plants and let them finish. They are tough allways the last green to be seen in the woods up north here.

Kayaman

Veteran
lol that's awesome ijim.
I'll be back with a few Lowryders pics that I just popped from the seeds I just created indoors, to grow outside.

Kayaman

Veteran
Here, the SSH clone alongside the little lowryders that i will be testing outside for the spring, 20 more days for spring to come :woohoo:
min 5C max 17C this days
:smoker:
picture.php

picture.php

M

michael68

can't wait for things to really kick off over there in the southern hemisphere.

always nice seeing a fresh growing going when it's windy and cold over here.

peace and good luck, from a fellow 34er but latitude N. :tiphat:

Kayaman

Veteran
Thanks Michael68 :) nice sunny days this week, babies kicking, 4 Lowryders in a 45L pot and the SSH that will expand herself quit a bit, I I think I will leave her to harvest in autumn and clone to give her a better shape.

As always I will put some Angola Roja x Banghi seeds, look at me rolling a tiny joint, a lower arXB bud has this much resin, that's what's left in my finger after sweeping the herb to fall in the paper over the edge of the table.
Thanks LaManoNegra, always grateful to you!

picture.php

picture.php

:rasta:

Kayaman

Veteran
:tiphat: Hello again ICMAG!!

After 4 months of being away from the forums and a change of job, I'm back with updates of my terrace :dance013: I=ll try to post pics to stay up to date with my grows as before.:laughing:

Those LowRyders were awesome I am smoking the right now, here are some pics of the process, I haversted the during December.
Lowryders helped me a lot to keep stashed until next harvest.

the big one was 85 days from seed to hang.

This pics are from October to december, you can see the new season batch growing alongside this LRs.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

Kayaman

Veteran
Now the 2011/2012 season candidates:

They were born in first week of november.
picture.php

A Picture from December 16:
picture.php

Now the picture from yesterday, this are the ones standing now
All females

2 SSH clones, the big one that still doesn't wan to flower and the little one, a clone from this big one.
2 Cantarela x Malawi
1 [OldTimers Haze x AngolaRoja x Banghi] x Cantarela
1 DeepChunk x RussianDiesel
1 SuperSilverHaze x Malawi
1 Diesel x White Widow

picture.php

:rasta:

Awesome to see that patio being put to good use again,bro. How did you like the LR's? What kind of flavors/highs are to be had? Is the line pretty uniform or are there phenos? I wanna try my hand at outdoor,but autos are the only option at my lattitude

Kayaman

Veteran
Hey Spiral, thanks for dropping by, Yeah the LRs were very lemony, and smell really good, Kinda leafy but all leaf full of resin, there are two phenos and all are very fast, some we pick up at 62 days from seed, for a 15 Joint Bud, awesome when you need herb fast.

Hi Blan-K Bro :wave:

Here the flowering is starting on most of the hybrids, the Cantarela x Malawi sativas are still not showing.

Updates from yesterday:

Cantarela x Malawi
picture.php

OThaze x [Angola Roja x Banghi]
picture.php

DeepChunk x Chacrero's Russian Diesel
picture.php

Diesel x White Widow
picture.php

A little Super Silver Haze clone
picture.php

:woohoo:

E

elmanito

Always a pleasure to come to visit this thread and see those wonderful sativa's growing in your garden.:tiphat:
BTW what's up with the Paraguayan weed??? :)

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Kayaman

Veteran
Hi Elmanito!!
A pleasure to have you here on the thread.

I really never come up with paraguayan anymore, lots of hermies on the bricks, and I really don't have the space in my terrace to grow them out, I know some people growing them with good results, but it's been a while since someone gets something great out of them. It's all hybridized and not that pure sativas as it used to be.

Stay cool!