What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

Kayaman

Veteran
Hi all, Enjoying life here and posting some pics of sativa buds and our national drink for people to know a bit more about our culture.

It's Yerba Mate as I described before in this thread. It has a similar effect as coffee. Addictive too :wink:
I dig a lot to drink some mate while toking a doob. :D

picture.php

picture.php

:smoke:

IronLikeALion

Zap Kaya,

Really nice harvest in here, those lady looked very nice and their budz look nicer. Congratulation for this thread, as many people said it is a great one.

I'm happy to behold how the nature rewards the respectful hard work for her.
Glad to be here learning how to grow this beautiful herb and enjoy its fruits, like the old ways.
Kaya you rock the house this harvest season, :respect:

Live Free, Be Happy, Smoke Well...

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Havent done it before, but had to come here and give mad :respect: for you Kayaman!!! Non partial, non political, but always into sativa :D

Kayaman

Veteran
Lol@Herbalistic I love sativas, but growing herb in general is my hobbie, for sure..

Lionroot it sure looks like yours man, but it's all Kayaman's !

:wave:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Sat, or indi doesnt really care if the result yields you with bud that takes care of your head;)

Besides herbal poems, I am also into growing erb, sat´s just are something special, the more pure they are, the more beautiful they look IMHO!!! Love to watch long flowering sativa plants forming it´s colas, I could say im hooked into it :redface:

What im saying is that I just cannot respect these AK48 bushes I am growing in bubblers, as much example as Swazi Rooibart straight from rooted clone into 11/13 in 1.5 L pot forming massive cola and ripening it 140 + days!

What im after is that they aint the same, sativa´s are the "diva´s" of cannabis :D and im sure you know what im saying Kayamang;)

Peace :wave:

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
Herbalistic, the divas are the sativas, yeah! i like that one hehehe...

i hear the high on the ak48 is pretty good though, isn't it?

Kayaman, what r u thinking you are going to pop after winter is over? or r u gonna do a winter grow?

much peace y fuerza!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Salute hermano Paz :wave:

Oh yes, sativa female is the DIVA, no doubt about that!

This AK48 im running is OK and get´s you lifted for the couple first days you smoke it, but after those couple daze -> it get´s boring, if you know what im saying?? However, well cured pure sativas usually dont produce such tolerance, at least so quick and produce very variable cannabinoid profiles that you just cannot find in a modern day hybrid crosse´s like AK48 :2cents:

Kayman has the climate I love and has the priviledge to grow such exotic sativa queens in quite perfect climate for most of them... And after looking throught his grows I can only say IMPRESSIVE!!! K++++!!!!

Peace :wave:

Kayaman

Veteran
Hello PVR and Herbalistic,

About those divas you mentioned :D:D...
I agree that there's that 'something else' about sativas that makes them a must for a good grower/smoker to have. They are always nice to the eye when flowering and that extra waiting time makes them more pleasurable.
But all cannabis is worth growing, I'm not that much into potency, but I do get what you mean Herbalistic, all ganja can get boring.

I'm not growing until spring. unfortunately, or not, I will be having some work done at home and I want to give a break to people living here, also, I have a lot of stash left. I'm kinda lazy this year, there's more work to be done when growing in winter. I was gonna pop some DC to cross in winter, but I did not.

Next season I want to try at my latitude what ACE gently gifted, surely,
DC
Green/Purple Haze x panama

I wanted to pop my last seeds from Neville's haze x Uzb F1 and Angola roja x Banghi F1

But, in the end time will tell which genes, soon come. :rasta:

Let's add a picture to this new page.

ArxB F1 :yummy:
picture.php

:joint:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
I hear ya´Kaya!!

Btw.. Drop me an PM line if you wanna try: Swazi Rooibart x Destroyer, or Powerplant x Destroyer at your sweet climate;)

Ill be lurking in this thread now and then!

Btw.. That cured budshot looks simply :yummy:

I think I have to visit mah stash and make couple smokereports;)

There´s some 6-8 months cured Swazi & almost two years cured Neville´s Haze (MNS) + some heavy hitters :)

Oh, almost forgot 10 months cured destroyer cola + all the Neville´s Haze + other mixed hashdisc´s I have been curing + honeyoil :yummy:

You know the feeling Kayaman, when you have grown some longflowering sativa for months and after dry, cured it for months -> It aint that easy to go broke some, at least for me it isnt:wallbash: Call me crazy, but thats what im thinkin, im trippin for smoking haze´s hookah hittin´:joint:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Talking about cured sativa´s :yummy: Shall I show some?

Peruvian Rojó!
12845Kuva_138.jpg

OriginalHaze x SK#1!
12845OH_x_SK_1_samplenug.JPG

Some Neville´s Haze resins..
12845selfmade_Nevilles_Haze_drysift.JPG

OriginalHaze x MalawiGold = Malahazi :yummy:
12845malahazi_nugs_1_.JPG

12845malahazi_nugs_2_.JPG

Sorry for the offtopic, but I think you gotcha ma drift, eh? :D

Kayaman

Veteran
Hahaha, lovely shots Herbalistic :yes:
Malahazi looks tasty and that Colombian or peruvian?.... :yummy:
Feel free to post all you want, no prob.

"almost two years cured Neville´s Haze (MNS)" < :yoinks: must be a real pleasure to toke on.

I totally agree, It's hard to finally grind a top of a plant that you grew for 6months and then cured for a year, it's like a pet by that time. :D:D:D

I think I'm going to open my PM box right now... :joint:

_marijuano_

congrats

congrats

increibles tus fotos che
linda cosecha se ve que sacaste
buena variedad de geneticas
yo tengo flores de unas paraguayas de prendado, estoy en montevideo
si te cuelga la idea podemos compartir flores y conocimientos
te la tiro a ver si te prendes... si no te gusta la idea, todo bien, te entiendo
soy un completo desconocido, es que visito mas el foro de lamarihuanapuntocom

bueno, suerte, buen curado y mejores humos!

cya!

Kayaman

Veteran
really :D That hash looks tasty tasty :yummy: Herbalistic

In the next days we will be putting Sun&Sea's and Kayaman's trimmings together (about 500grs) from this season to make an ice hash run first (only one) and then put all that to do a nice amount of cannabutter to split in half and store.

I'm not a great fan of hash, I make a bit every year but it hits so hard that I don't smoke it by itself so often, I usually add a bit to a joint to share.

I love having cannabutter at hand, a great example are music shows indoor, instead of smoking before and then coming down in the middle of the show, not being able to toke or having to get out to do it, I'll just eat a brownie or two and bam! :abduct: love it:D

Here's a close up with my SONY DSC-H10 of a Nevilles Haze x Uzbekistan bud from this season...That's 80%zoom :woohoo:

picture.php

Enjoy

Latest posts

Latest posts