What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

Kayaman

Veteran
Last standing pics of OTxArB

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nik Dynosaur

oh my god kayaman. you have the most beautiful plants i've ever seen. Every single one of your sativa hybrids are just drop dead gorgeous. I'd love to keep them as ornamental plants, the fact that they produce what i'm sure must be a outrageous sativa buzz is secondary to the sheer beauty of those plants.

thank you, kayaman!

Kayaman

Veteran
:D:D:D Hi esben & Paz :joint:
Thaanks all for your words, I appreciate it, really.

I'm enjoying the fruits of this 08/09 season now gone with the last buds drying and everything is cool.

picture.php

I'm just a happy camper at this time :cool: Cold weather is here to stay, our... cold weather, 7C was lowest for this month, but it can be much lower but not less than 0C.

No more plants at my garden until spring so I have to thank all the people coming to visit the thread and share pics and enjoying this hobby we all love so much :rasta:

OTHaze X Angola Roja x Banghi
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jah bless :yes:

scaramanga

Kayaman, those are some absolutely beautiful plant/bud pics. If she smokes as good as she looks, your in for a real ride.

I second what Expertsetup says about having someone else's grows to watch during our off-season here on the opposite side of the big blue ball.

Buenos Humos.:joint:

AGG

Veteran
They are really nice Kayaman.... :rasta:

I'm thinking to cross the river and visit you ;)

peace

AGG

Kayaman

Veteran
HI AGG, long time no see man! :wave: Hope all is good for you and yours.
You can cross it anytime you want to spend a weekend here and share some buds, seriously...

Hey there Expertsetup & Scaramanga...That's true , I always enjoy watching esbe, GA and many other people grows while I enjoy my harvest :D Hope for a sunny season up there :yes:

I'll be back tomorrow with some more pics of dry buds If I get the time to do that.

Stay cool :cool:

Kayaman

Veteran
Thanks blan-k-Flor!

Testing a OTHxArB bud right now, nice taste, sweet and light to inhale, you don't see the high coming at you, but it starts to grow...:biglaugh:

Ok, on with the pics I've told before...

Here is the last little bud of the first NHxUzb I grew more than a year ago.

I meditated while toking that one. :joint:
picture.php

And this other is from Malawi F1, last year, I was growing her for the second time, great sativa.

picture.php

ArBxMalawi Harvest....

I'm starting to associate the cold climate we get this time of the year with the best sativa highs, so clean and flashy at the same time, light as a feather :smoker::abduct::smoker:

I think she gave around 100gr dry. 1.5Liters jar and a 0.75L jar also the tops saved separately for the best cure... ;)

picture.php

picture.php

:smoke:

rasjano

lovely bro...:respect:
are you gona cross the river to came on "copa del plata"...seria un placer poder reunirnos en ese evento...

un abrazo
rasjano:joint:

njayjay

Hey kayaman, your buds are lookin banging brotha,

Just wanted to ask, what strains are good for flowering out here all year round?

I was curious about where you said not all genetics will work well.

Will big sativas or bushy indicas flower outside here year round or does the light intensity/temperature limit the strain possibilities?

Can I flower outdoors for instance, Jack Herer, Super silver Haze, AK47 etc outside year round (especially winter) with good results?

I'll be vegging indoors so 12/12 of sun is good enough. Rather I'm curious to know if there is enough sun year round to flower plants.

Saludossss

Kayaman

Veteran
Hey Rasjano :wave: I honestly don't know a lot about that cups thing, never went to one, it would be good to go, too much work at the moment. I also think Is better to taste one or two types of ganja a day to get the real conclusion, not smoking 20 strains and getting wasted, just my opinion.

njayjay, All those strains are good to grow outside, but they really won't produce as much as a spring/summer season you have to closely watch indicas / indica hybrids, they should sleep inside so the morning and afternoon dew won't mold them up.
I used to grow in autum and winter, not this year, and from two plants I got to smoke for a month or two the past seasons.

I put them in an armoir with a 60WCFL (the big ones, white spectrum) from 6pm or when the sun is fading and I set a timer to turn the light off when they have completed their 15+hs cycle. I take them out in the morning when the sun rises or tell the timer to be on at sunrise if it's too wet outside.

:wink:

Kayaman

Veteran
hello Koi,

With a lot of work you can pull 3 harvests in this latitude if you are dedicated, that would be a lot of work.

I only grow in spring/summer but if I don't have a lot of bud, I'll go for a winter run.

S

shushslo

excellent thread!!!one of the best i saw!i really respect your work kayaman,you are true inspiration man!!!keep up the good work!!!