What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High Grade CANNABIS BIBLIOGRAPHY SORTED AND ALPHABETIZED BY SUBJECT

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Added 18 new papers to the IC BIB
2 in IC Breeding Cannabis
5 in IC Cannabinoids
3 in IC Cannabinoid Receptors
5 in IC Cannabis Analysis
1 in IC DNA
2 in IC Hemp/Cannabis Cultivation

enjoy,
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Added 47 papers in the IC BIB
1 in IC Archaeology/History
1 in IC Cannabinoid Receptors
6 in IC Cannabis Analysis
1 in IC Cannabis Botany
1 in IC Cannabis R&D
4 in IC DNA
3 in IC Hemp/Cannabis Cultivation
1 in IC In Vitro
28 in IC Pest and Disease
1 in IC Terpenes

Enjoy,
-SamS

If anyone has an interesting Cannabis article not already here, please send me a PM so I can post it.

Last edited:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
IC Breeding Cannabis:
Hash Revival in Mexico

Missing DOI is 10.1016/j.drugpo.2014.01.001
From International Journal of Drug Policy

FIXED-SamS But the title is Hash Revival in Morocco

Last edited by a moderator:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
IC Breeding Cannabis:
How ancient viruses got Cannabis high.

This article references a paper which I haven't matched yet in the Bibliography
A physical and genetic map of Cannabis sativa identifies extensive rearrangements at the THC/CBD acid synthase loci
Kaitlin U. Laverty, Jake M. Stout, Mitchell J. Sullivan, Hardik Shah, Navdeep Gill, Larry Holbrook, Gintaras Deikus, Robert Sebra, Timothy R. Hughes, Jonathan E. Page and Harm van Bakel
DOI: 10.1101/gr.242594.118.

Edit: Nevermind, it can be found under IC DNA

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
IC Breeding Cannabis
*The Inheritance of Chemical Phenotype in Cannabis sativa L.\Etienne P. M. de Meijer, Manuela Bagatta, Andrea Carboni, Paola Crucitti, V. M. Cristiana Moliterni, Paolo Ranalli and Giuseppe Mandolino\2003\Genetics. 2003 Jan; 163(1): 335–346.

Instead of a DOI or link, Sci-Hub can retrieve this paper with a PMC number:
Scihub search: PMC1462421

FIXED-SamS

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Post #8: IC Cannabinoids

There is a confused/mis-pasted title about 18 articles in.

This first one is correct:
Anti-Inflammatory Activity in Colon Models Is Derived from D9-Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid That Interacts with Additional Compounds in Cannabis Extracts

The article immediately following it:

Anti-Inflammatory Activity in Colon Models Is Derived from D9-Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid That Interacts with Additional Placebo Effects of Edible Cannabis: Reported Intoxication Effects at a 30-Minute Delay

Blue portion should be removed and the article re-alphabetized to 'P'

FIXED-SamS

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
IC Cannabinoids
Anti-inflammatory cannabinoids in diet Towards a better understanding of CB2 receptor action?

Missing DOI: 10.4161/cib.1.1.6568

FIXED-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Thanks for the corrections bsgospel.
If anyone sees any errors please let me know!!
I will add another dozen papers later this week.
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Added 11 papers in the IC BIB
2 in IC Breeding Cannabis
6 in IC Cannabinoids
1 in IC Cannabis Analysis
1 in IC Cannabis Botany
1 in IC Cannabis R&D

They all have RED titles to help find the newer ones.

If anyone has suggestions of any great Cannabis paper to add to the IC BIB send me the info via PM (be sure it is not already in the IC BIB)

Enjoy,
-SamS

Last edited:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
IC Cannabinoids

Base-catalyzed Double bond isomerization of Cannabinoids...

Missing DOI is 10.1039/P19840002881

Added-SamS

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
I don't think this has made an appearance, yet, unless I missed it. Related to other Racz, Zimmer, Gertsch studies...

The cannabinoid CB2 receptor-selective phytocannabinoid beta-caryophyllene exerts analgesic effects in mouse models of inflammatory and neuropathic pain
Klauke, A.-L., Racz, I., Pradier, B., Markert, A., Zimmer, A. M., Gertsch, J., & Zimmer, A. (2014). European neuropsychopharmacology: the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 24(4)
Doi: 10.1016/j.euroneuro.2013.10.008

The widespread plant volatile beta-caryophyllene (BCP) was recently identified as a natural
selective agonist of the peripherally expressed cannabinoid receptor 2 (CB2). It is found in
relatively high concentrations in many spices and food plants. A number of studies have shown
that CB2 is critically involved in the modulation of inflammatory and neuropathic pain
responses. In this study, we have investigated the analgesic effects of BCP in animal models
of inflammatory and neuropathic pain. We demonstrate that orally administered BCP reduced
inflammatory (late phase) pain responses in the formalin test in a CB2 receptor-dependent
manner, while it had no effect on acute (early phase) responses. In a neuropathic pain model
the chronic oral administration of BCP attenuated thermal hyperalgesia and mechanical
allodynia, and reduced spinal neuroinflammation. Importantly, we found no signs of tolerance
to the anti-hyperalgesic effects of BCP after prolonged treatment. Oral BCP was more effective
than the subcutaneously injected synthetic CB2 agonist JWH-133. Thus, the natural plant
product BCP may be highly effective in the treatment of long lasting, debilitating pain states.
Our results have important implications for the role of dietary factors in the development and
modulation of chronic pain conditions.

ADDED -SamS

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Cannabinoids

Cannabichromene
Federica Pollastro, Diego Caprioglio, Danilo Del Prete, F. Rogati, Alberto Minassi, Orazio Taglialatela-Scafati, Eduardo Muñoz, Giovanni Appendino

Missing DOI is: 10.1177/1934578X1801300922

Added Thanks for your help and input, I need it!!-SamS

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
I think this one from the British Journal of Pharmacology (2011 Cannabis edition) got missed

IC Cannabinoids or Cannabinoid Receptors
Symptom?relieving and neuroprotective effects of the phytocannabinoid ?9?THCV in animal models of Parkinson's disease
C García C Palomo?Garo M García?Arencibia JA Ramos RG Pertwee J Fernández?Ruiz
British Journal of Pharamcology
16 February 2011
DOI: 10.1111/j.1476-5381.2011.01278.x

BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE Previous findings have indicated that a cannabinoid, such as ?9?THCV, which has antioxidant properties and the ability to activate CB2 receptors but to block CB1, might be a promising therapy for alleviating symptoms and delaying neurodegeneration in Parkinson's disease (PD).

I will add when I can add papers to the IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids I can't do that now, maybe the section is too big?. I have many to add to IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids -SamS

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Abstract Correction: IC Cannabinoids

Cannabinoids in Clinical Practice.\Williamson, E. M., & Evans, F. J.

Most of the controlled studies have been carried out with THC REVIEW ARTICLE Drugs 2000 Dec; 60 (6): 1303-1314 0012-6667/00/0012-1303/$25.00/0 © Adis International Limited. All rights reserved. rather than cannabis herb and so do not mimic the usual clincal situation.

Blue portion interrupts actual abstract. Suggest removal.

FIXED -SamS

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
List correction: IC Cannabinoids

CBN and D9-THC concentration ratio as an indicator of the age of stored marijuana samples is listed twice (in a row).

Also IC Cannabinoids
Characterisation of cannabinoid composition in a diverse Cannabis sativa L. germplasm collection\Matthew T. Welling, Lei Liu, Tim Shapter, Carolyn A. Raymond, Graham J. King
&
Characteristics of cannabinoids composition of Cannabis plants grown in Northern Thailand and its forensic application
Prapatsorn Tipparat, Surapol Natakankitkul, Pipop Chamnivikaipong, Sirot Chutiwat

Are duplicated in that order.

FIXED -SamS

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
IC Cannabinoids:

Chemical and spectroscopic characterization data of ‘cannabidibutol’, a novel cannabidiol butyl analog

Missing info:
Data in Brief 26, (2019)
DOI: 10.1016/j.dib.2019.104463

Fixed. -SamS

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
List Correction: IC Cannabinoids

Duplicates
?8?Tetrahydrocannabivarin prevents hepatic ischaemia/reperfusion injury by decreasing oxidative stress and inflammatory responses through cannabinoid CB2 receptors
D9 -Tetrahydrocannabinol (D9 -THC) attenuates mouse sperm motility and male fecundity
Delta-9-THC based monotherapy in fibromyalgia patients on experimentally induced pain, axon reflex flare, and pain relief.
Delta 9-Tetrahydrocannabivarin as a Marker for the Ingestion of Marijuana versus Marinol(R): Results of a Clinical Study.
9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), 11-Hydroxy-THC, and 11-Nor-9-carboxy-THC Plasma Pharmacokinetics during and after Continuous High-Dose Oral THC.
Designing microorganisms for heterologous biosynthesis of cannabinoids.
Developmental Plasticity of the Major Alkyl Cannabinoid Chemotypes in a Diverse Cannabis Genetic Resource Collection
*Development and Validation of a Reliable and Robust Method for the Analysis of Cannabinoids and Terpenes in Cannabis.

Some are duplicated more than once.

I think I fixed them, but I see several that are not alphabetised correctly, it is a lot of work to fix.Thanks for the help bsgospel -SamS

St. Phatty

Does anybody know -

which strains have a tendency, where the males have visible resin ?

I see people post pictures of it, and sometimes it's a LOT - on the male.

I guess the second question is, does it matter ? Do you get a more potent offspring if the father has the visible resin ?

Does the visible resin have a higher THC content ?

So it seems like a cool trait.

The only way I can think of to get one of those males is to do a grow-out with 100 plants or something.

Latest posts

Latest posts