What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High Grade CANNABIS BIBLIOGRAPHY SORTED AND ALPHABETIZED BY SUBJECT

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I posted another 26 papers in the BIB
All the new articles have RED titles for a few months.

I posted

IC Cannabinoids 5 new articles
IC Cannabinoid Receptors 2 new articles
IC Cannabis Analysis 2 new articles
IC Cannabis Botany 2 new articles
IC DNA one new article
IC Hemp/Cannabis Cultivation 3 new articles
IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids 10 new articles
IC Terpenes One new article

-SamS

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Because of problems I have posting the new articles to the BIB it may take longer to post all these, I will try. I THINK I FIXED MY PROBLEM POSTING ALL THESE ARE POSTED NOW
I AM USING MY NEW DESKTOP IT HAS MUCH MORE RAM MEMORY AND DOES NOT CRASH SO EASY.

I have another 54 papers I will post this week in the BIB
Most (36) are to be put into IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids most are from PubMed searches.
7 will be put into IC Cannabinoids , Identification and Characterization of Cannabimovone is one
3 will be put into IC Cannabinoid Receptors
6 will be put into IC Cannabis Analysis
2 will be put into IC Cannabis Botany , Cannabis Microbiome and the Role of Endophytes in Modulating the Production of Secondary Metabolites: An Overview is one

If anyone has new or interesting papers PM me and I will add them if they are not posted already in the BIB maybe check first before you PM me? I will post all the new ones with RED titles for a few months so they can be found.

While I was posting the new papers in IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids the IC site crashed on me and I lost all the R-W papers, I had them backed up in a WORD file, but they are not exactly the same I need to make all the titles bold and the newest ones RED as well I will need to check any posted Http links and be sure they work or fix them.
-SamS

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
BUMP, I THINK I HAVE IT WORKING AGAIN
It is fast and easy to post my new BIB articles on IC, I am a happy guy.
-SamS

T

TheForgotten

This link gives me this response....
https://<b>https//sci-hub.tw/</b>
picture.php

T

TheForgotten

The link was in your first post, page 1

BTW, thanks for taking the time to do all this, very selfless, not to mention thankless....

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
If you use google to find sci-hub and click on the https://sci-hub.tw link it works https links sometimes have problems on IC, I just tried it on the first page and you are correct it does not work, But if you use google it does work. Then just post the DOI for the article into sci-hub and you get the paper on Pdf.
-SamS

The link was in your first post, page 1

BTW, thanks for taking the time to do all this, very selfless, not to mention thankless....

T

TheForgotten

I have no seeds from the pyramids. But if I did I do not think they could ever be sprouted.
-SamS

Since we are talking i'll ask an off topic question....

Have you run tests on the seed you have from the pyramids? If yes, what did the tests reveal?

Will it ever be possible to get the DNA to work (sprout) again?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I posted 4 more papers in the BIB

One in IC Breeding Cannabis
One in IC Cannabinoids
One in IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids
One in IC Terpenes

The patent I posted in IC Breeding Cannabis is a patent application for using Auto varieties to make normal varieties earlier maturing, But as far as I know there is prior art as people have been doing this and writing about it for maybe 2 decades.
I am curious if the patent will be granted, and if so would it be able to survive a court challenge? I have my doubts.
-SamS

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I have 15 more papers to post in the BIB
They are all posted now.
2 in IC Archaeology/History
1 in IC Breeding Cannabis
1 in IC Cannabinoids
1 in IC Cannabis Analysis
1 in IC Cannabis Botany
5 in IC DNA
3 in IC Hemp/Cannabis Cultivation
1 in IC Pest and Disease
If anyone has any new or interesting articles PM them to me and if not in the BIB already I will post them.
Thanks to all the folks that keep sending me articles to post.

-SamS

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I posted another 12 papers in the BIB
1 in IC Cannabinoid Receptors
1 in IC Hemp/Cannabis Cultivation
8 in IC Hemp Processing
2 in IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids

The titles are in RED for a few months/
If anyone has any great new articles or great old papers give me the info so I can post it if not in the BIB already.

-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Posted another 25 papers in The IC BIB
1 in IC Archaeology/History
1 in IC Cannabinoids
6 in IC Cannabis Botany
5 in IC DNA
1 in IC In Vitro
1 in IC Legal
10 in IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids

They all have RED titles for a few months

If anyone has new or interesting Cannabis articles not already in the IC BIB please send me the info so I can post them.
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Posted another 16 papers in The IC BIB
15 in IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids

They all have RED titles for a few months to help folks to find them.

If anyone has new or interesting old papers please forward to me, please check in the IC BIB to be sure they are not in the IC BIB already.
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Posted another 13papers in The IC BIB
2 in IC Cannabinoids
2 in IC Cannabis Analysis
1 in IC Cannabis Botany
4 in IC DNA
1 in IC Hemp/Cannabis Cultivation
2 in IC In Vitro

-SamS

Last edited:

harvestreaper

Veteran
I posted 4 more papers in the BIB

One in IC Breeding Cannabis
One in IC Cannabinoids
One in IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids
One in IC Terpenes

The patent I posted in IC Breeding Cannabis is a patent application for using Auto varieties to make normal varieties earlier maturing, But as far as I know there is prior art as people have been doing this and writing about it for maybe 2 decades.
I am curious if the patent will be granted, and if so would it be able to survive a court challenge? I have my doubts.
-SamS

exuse my ignorance sam by why on earth would you want to patent an auto is it for you yourself to gain control or an agency ?cant see a good reason why anyone would use law to control cannabis in the way you describe ,, grown many autos an made many fast versions myself i would not appeiciate or heed a law trying to stop me especially from a fellow grower :tiphat:

$$$-SamS

well a least your honest fair enough lol.
Not my patent. -SamS

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Posted another 15 papers in The IC BIB
1 in IC Cannabinoids
7 in IC Cannabis Botany
1 in IC Cannabis Hormones
5 in IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids
1 in IC Pest and Disease

If anyone has a new article, or a great old article, not in the BIB already please PM me the info.

-SamS

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Posted another 11 papers in The IC BIB
1 in IC Breeding Cannabis
3 in IC Cannabinoids
1 in IC Cannabis Analysis
1 in IC Cannabis Seeds
1 in IC DNA
3 in IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids
1 in IC Terpenes

Enjoy and please send me any new or old great articles not already in this BIB so I can post them.

-SamS

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts