What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High Grade CANNABIS BIBLIOGRAPHY SORTED AND ALPHABETIZED BY SUBJECT

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Is it the alphabetizing that takes so long, or is it some function of the lag time to upload a post with so much text?

It is the time lag to upload the new posts to an exsisting post on IC, the bigger the post already on IC the longer it takes, small posts already on IC are easy to add to. I could break up all the posts to smaller posts but that is a lot of work and not what I wanted for the BIB.
-SamS

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I just added 10 new papers to IC Trichomes and it was fast and easy because the existing IC Trichomes post is not to big. It is the BIB posts that are already big that I have trouble adding new files to.

-SamS

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I just added 20 new papers to IC Pest and Disease and it was fast and easy because the existing IC Pest and Disease post is not to big. It is the BIB posts that are already real big that I have trouble adding new files to.

-SamS

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I just added a few new papers to IC Cannabis Analysis and it was pretty fast and easy because the existing IC Cannabis Analysis post is not to big. It is the already existing BIB posts that are already real big that I have trouble adding new files to.

-SamS

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I just added 10 new papers to IC Cannabis Botany and it was pretty fast and easy because the existing IC Cannabis Botany post is not to big. I also added a few to IC Cannabis Seeds and to IC Classification/Taxonomy and to IC Hemp/Cannabis Cultivation and to IC Hemp Processing and to IC In Vitro

It is the already existing BIB posts that are already real big that I have trouble adding new files to. like to IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids I have 20 new articles that will take more than an hour to add the new articles.

-SamS

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Added 7 new articles to IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids I have another dozen to add but it is very slow, taking 5 minutes for each one I add to the already posted IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids BIB, I will slowly do it.....All the newly posted articles have RED Titles.

-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Added 20 more new articles to IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids it is very slow, taking 5 minutes for each one I add to the already posted IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids BIB,.....All the newly posted articles have RED Titles.
I am all caught up and have no more to post. Please send me any new great articles and please check first to see if I have already posted it, I keep finding articles either new or older great ones, and will continue to post them...

-SamS

Last edited:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Nice. Bummer about the lag times but the benefits are awesome. I'm sorry, I can't really think of any way around the current editing process.

ahortator

Veteran
I have found this. I hope it will be useful.

https://www.healtheuropa.eu/black-s...s-strain-could-treat-pancreatic-cancer/96424/
\

Thanks for the effort but I have this study posted:
IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids.............. ...PAGE 2, POST 20

Flavonoid Derivative of Cannabis Demonstrates Therapeutic Potential in Preclinical Models of Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer.
Moreau, M., Ibeh, U., Decosmo, K., Bih, N., Yasmin-Karim, S., Toyang, N., … Ngwa, W.
Frontiers in Oncology, 9. (2019).
doi:10.3389/fonc.2019.00660
Pancreatic cancer is particularly refractory to modern therapies, with a 5-year survival rate for patients at a dismal 8%. One of the significant barriers to effective treatment is the immunosuppressive pancreatic tumor microenvironment and development of resistance to treatment. New treatment options to increase both the survival and quality of life of patients are urgently needed. This study reports on a new non-cannabinoid, non-psychoactive derivative of cannabis, termed FBL-03G, with the potential to treat pancreatic cancer. In vitro results show major increase in apoptosis and consequential decrease in survival for two pancreatic cancer modelsPanc-02 and KPC pancreatic cancer cells treated with varying concentrations of FBL-03G and radiotherapy. Meanwhile, in vivo results demonstrate therapeutic efficacy in delaying both local and metastatic tumor progression in animal models with pancreatic cancer when using FBL-03G sustainably delivered from smart radiotherapy biomaterials. Repeated experiments also showed significant (P < 0.0001) increase in survival for animals with pancreatic cancer compared to control cohorts. The findings demonstrate the potential for this new cannabis derivative in the treatment of both localized and advanced pancreatic cancer, providing impetus for further studies toward clinical translation

-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I have another 25 papers to post in the CANNABIS BIBLIOGRAPHY SORTED AND ALPHABETIZED BY SUBJECT BIB
If anyone has anymore for me to post, great old ones or new interesting ones please PM me the info for the paper and I will add it to my BIB. If you can check and see if I have it already posted that would be helpful.
We have 2000+ articles now in the BIB.
-SamS

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I put the 25 new papers into the BIB.
They all have red titles. In IC Breeding Cannabis,
IC Cannabis Analysis
IC Hemp/Cannabis Cultivation
IC In Vitro
IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids

-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I found another 25 papers to add to the BIB.
If anyone has anymore for me to post, great old ones or new interesting ones please PM me the info for the paper and I will add it to my BIB. If you can check and see if I have it already posted that would be helpful.
I hate adding papers to the biggest posts (like in the IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids BIB) it can take 5 minutes per paper, it is fast and easy to add papers to the smaller posts in the BIB. But I know of no solution for the bigger BIB sections.

-SamS

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I found another 27 papers I just added to the BIB.
2 in IC Cannabinoids
2 in IC Cannabinoid Receptors
3 in IC Cannabis Analysis
1 in IC Cannabis Botany
1 in IC Cannabis Seeds
1 in IC Hemp/Cannabis Cultivation
17 in IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids
1 in IC Pest and Disease
They all have RED titles for a few months so they are easier to find.
If anyone has anymore for me to post, great old ones or new interesting ones please PM me the info for the paper and I will add it to my BIB.
If you can check and see if I have it already posted that would be helpful.

-SamS

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Added 10 articles to IC Cannabis Seeds
and a few other ones to a few categories. All Have RED titles.
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Added 8 new articles to the BIB
in IC CANNABIS SEEDS, IC CANNABINOIDS, IC CANNABIS ANALYSIS, IC TERPENES
All have RED titles to help find the new ones.

If anyone has new references PM them to me so I can add them to the BIB
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I have 12 new articles to post in the BIB all the new posts titles are RED
2 in IC Cannabinoid Receptors, 2 in IC Cannabis Analysis, 7 in IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids, 1 in IC Pest and disease, 1 in IC Terpenes
I posted them already, if anyone else has any new articles or great old articles not in the BIB already please contact me via PM so I can post them also.

-SamS

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I added 10 new papers to the BIB
2 in IC Cannabinoid Receptors, 1 in IC Cannabis Analysis, 3 in IC Cannabis Botany , 5 in IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids 1 in IC Pest and Disease
All have RED titles.
If anyone has any new articles or great old articles not in the BIB already please contact me via PM so I can post them also.

-SamS

Last edited:

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Mind sharing your search engine for cannabis papers?

I do not use search engines much, I find or get sent links, I do use google to find papers I just have the titles of, once I have the new papers DOI I use Sci-Hub at https://sci-hub.tw/ to get the full papers. I have used Research Gate at https://www.researchgate.net/ and PubMed at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/
I suspect any search engine will work to get the DOI once you have the title.
The real work is finding about the new Cannabis titles, I get them from a lot of different sources and just add them to my BIB I keep a list of papers to add and post them to my BIB when I have 10-25 at a time as posting them can take a lot of time, (up to 5 minute each in the bigger BIB files like IC Medical Cannabis/Endocannabinoids posted) and it is easier to post more at one time. The smaller the already posted files like in IC Archaeology/History are much faster to post new articles on IC.
-SamS

Latest posts

Latest posts