What's new

Cannabiogen and ACE appreciation Thread

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
igolden tiger was ok, ..

that was my feeling too..it was 'ok'... grew it out twice n picked buds at various times 100-148days.. didn't seem to make much of a difference potency-wise.. we were...still looking... for some old time sativa buzz...GT wasn't it...

Rinse

Veteran
Great stuff, reading these ace and cbg threads has sparked a new interest in S. American strains, that red snake looks lush, any more info/smoke reports on that?

ElRubio

Veteran
Hola Bob!
It seems we have a new place to show our ACE and CBG strains hehe...Both are deeply underrated here in Spain in my honest opinion, although they both have an excellent gear.

Golden Tiger (ACE)
IMG_0766.jpg

Panama x DC (CBG)
PC220073.jpg

PC220063.jpg

P1040229.jpg

P1040210.jpg

See you soon!

Vibras!

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
I absolutely HATE Ace and Cannabiogen. They have so much I want to grow - basically everything they have - but I can't due to space restrictions. So I spend a lot of time on their websites or reading grow journals, agonizing about whether I should or shouldn't order this strain or that anyway. It's pathetic

Hehe, i totally get it! So many fantastic strains and so little space and time! But don't let space restrictions keep you from enjoying pure sativas! Where there is a will there is a way... check out this thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=87431

Zamal x Nevils Haze grown with about 40cm height under the lights...

Cannabiogen genetics are just a life saver for me , great smells and taste and very potent stuff so far

freaky thai pheno , destroyer

Popping soon panama and nepjam as well

Peace BH

Bluhazy, thanks for sharing! I love the look of the freaky thai pheno, what kind of aromas do you get from her? Good luck with the panama and nepjams!

i liked bangi haze a lot.. golden tiger was ok, panama/dc didnt germ, but i have peyotes in the fridge.. high quality seeds fo different genetic than ssh, skunk, ogk etc..

great genetic material for hobby crosses

chemsour7 x bangi haze

dchazeF2 x golden tiger

i [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]apprecia[/FONT]te a lot :biggrin: i enjoyed a lot..

Beautiful crosses MAHA KALA! i especially like the look of the dchazef2 x gt! Glad to hear you liked the Bangi Haze, i haven't had the chance to try this one yet but i'm very curious to see what i'll find in this line.

i had good luck myself using the purple haze x panama for hobby breeding, i did a small test of the offspring of 4 different males and found one that i still keep around - very good breeding material!

Here's a detail of the keeper male:

picture.php

I'll post some pictures of his offspring soon...

Yes these guys are great. I tried buying purple haze females from a dishonest new spanish company and i got ripped off but luis of ace seeds came to the rescue. Usa orders all day. Charlie is a great dude also i have yet to do bussines with him but i will definitely get the limited editions and pck destroyer and panama.
Malawi y mangobiche son mis plantas de este ano. Semilla a lo pendejo en mangobiche y plantas grandes de afuera de malawi. Despues hago las purple hazes. Ahorita quiero la maxima potencia y peso. Gracias amigos son extraordinarios.

Saludos rolandomota. Glad to hear that dubi took care of you! Good luck for the next season :)

Great stuff, reading these ace and cbg threads has sparked a new interest in S. American strains, that red snake looks lush, any more info/smoke reports on that?

South american strains are very interesting indeed, i just got turned on to them recently too and i especially love the positive, euphoric yet clear effects they give me! Check out the threads in the Cannabiogen subforum, lots of good info and pics! Also have a look at red riders threads about colombia!

The Red Snake is a cross of the Oaxaca 79 female with a Punto Rojo male, Randy Carlifornia posted some nice pictures and descriptions of her in this thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=268559

It's not released yet, as far as i understand charlie wants to work it a little more... But Cannabiogen offers pure Mexican and pure Colombian too, so we can create similar hybrids ourselves :)

After seeing the red snakes i can't wait to try pure punto rojo or mangobiche! I'm very grateful that charlie makes these lines available to all of us, and at a price that anybody can afford, others wouldn't sell these kind of genetics or charge an arm and a leg...

Here's another pheno of Red Snake:

picture.php

this one is the one i like the least, which should tell you something because it still is really good...

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Hola Bob!
It seems we have a new place to show our ACE and CBG strains hehe...Both are deeply underrated here in Spain in my honest opinion, although they both have an excellent gear.

Golden Tiger (ACE)
View Image

Panama x DC (CBG)
View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

See you soon!

Vibras!

hola rubio :)

Thanks for joining in! Lovely pics, i remember that golden tiger of yours - some of the stongest sativa herb i have ever tried... taste was a little too woody for me but damn she was strong, did you ever make concentrates with her? i think i would be terrified to dab golden tiger oil :D

un abrazo

wingdings

Veteran
How did you find the Zamaldelica, wingdings?
I've got a whole bunch of the seeds I keep meaning to plant, but so far have been distracted by other projects. With any luck, maybe 2015 will see them go in...

Hey Gert, Zdelica was awesome, got another pack to enjoy when the time is right. From sharp cold intense sativa effects to more warm and relaxed spectrum but still potent. They needed at least 2 months in the jar to show their true character.

BoldAsLove

Veteran
^ how many weeks was that OT1 Haze...? very nicely done

Hey big bag, thank you! Clones from well matured seed plants went from around 15 - 21 weeks for me indoors. That was 11/13 for the most part, and around 13 weeks in I switched to 10/14. I believe I cut the plant Sideshow-Bob is talking about a week or two too early at 14 weeks.

Thanks for weighing in BoldAsLove! You grow beautiful plants This one:

looks so incredibly good, if it smokes even half as good as it looks it will still be world class smoke!

How did you like the SM? What kind of aromas are you getting from her? She looks quite Colombian Gold dominant, not a lot PCK in her it seems... I was very happy to read that pure colombian gold will be available again from USC!

Here's some Panama x Deep Chunk (Plant was grown by Jardi, pictures taken by me)

View Image

View Image

And Delicatessen Seeds Reina Madre (Queen Mother)

View Image

View Image

Have a nice day everyone!

good vibes

Hi Sideshow-Bob! Thanks for the kind words, but I think it's you who grows the beautiful plants
wink.gif
tiphat.gif

That Oldtimer's Haze #5 (the pic) is quite nice. I've only had some early smokes from her, but even at 7-8 weeks from chop there are interesting changes it brings in my chest/heart, to the top of my head/behind the eyes, and also in my visual field. I'm holding out on details of the effect for another month or two of curing. From your Hazemania thread, I would gather you're also a frankincense fan. This plant smells quite similar to mid-grade hojari frankincense resin. I describe it as lemon/lime soda, rain, sweet musky cedar, and pepper. Early on it had a more piney scent, but that seemed to fade into the lemon/lime soda smell. Taste on the inhale is just as described--frankincense. Taste on exhale is surprisingly mango, wood, earth. I was surprised by the mango flavor, as I had not smelled mango before. Then I tried grinding a bud up, and sure enough, mango. Albeit extremely complex, woody musky mango. Smell of the smoke is light, bright frankincense at first, giving way to more of a floral earth later in the bowl. This plant has me obsessed with it's terpenes if you couldn't tell
biggrin.gif

Indeed that USC plant is Colombian Gold dominant. After running the mom a couple times, the cured smell is lemon, floral, bitter with similar taste. The smoke smells like floral, coffee, earth. The effect is a good one :) It has a very strong up/soaring sensation with plenty of energy for the first couple of hours, but during the first week or two that you smoke it, that soaring high CRASHES. HARD. I'm not talking about lethargy, I'm talking about nap time. You develop a tolerance to the crash though, and then the comedown is much sweeter. Don't smoke it for a while though, and that crash landing comes right back. Another note on that subject, both the soar and the crash became stronger as I grew the plant more and closer to it's potential. I flowered out my mom of that pheno this past year, but not before crossing it to the five Oldtimer's Haze males I got from that lot. Another trip weed hopeful, if you're familiar with that thread. I would highly recommend picking up some of the SMCG when USC releases it!

I miss Zamaldelica. The Haze is awesome, and has a top shelf effect in my book, but I miss the raw potency of Zamaldelica. I haven't smoked any in months now, but I'm flowering out a test plant from a cross of the stinkiest Golden Tiger/Malawi pheno I found in Zamaldelica to those Haze males. Early flowering smells like sweet onions.

ying.gif

B

Bob Green

Praying for my Cannabiogen order to arrive safe. 2 x Mangobiche, 2 x Punto Rojo, and 2 x Mextiza!

I have a feeling this might be my last or one of my last seed orders for a long time. I already have quite a bit stashed away and lots of variation. I have been thinking pretty hard about what my last order would look like and it came down to CBG. I think from now on I will just work my own crosses, and trade seeds.

These three lines kept calling my name. Great breeding stock for sure.

I guess if Charlie puts out some Red Snake beans for sale I woukd grab a few packs of those as well.

From ACE I am sitting on a few packs of 3 x 6 OT1Haze, Nepjam, and the F1 Zamaldellica.

I am hlping to get a Mango/Carrot Zamal pheno to hit a sweet mango pheno of Mangobiche.

Mextiza just sounds like a dream come true!

MostlyMe

Veteran
Hehe, i totally get it! So many fantastic strains and so little space and time! But don't let space restrictions keep you from enjoying pure sativas! Where there is a will there is a way... check out this thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=87431

Zamal x Nevils Haze grown with about 40cm height under the lights...

Ha! My motto is: yes we cram! Currently I have 13 100 % sativas in a 2x2 foot tent, among which several Ace strains. That's a lot even for my standards, but I got a lot more females than I expected. And I refuse to cull a perfectly good female :D

Even working like this, I will never grow all the Ace/CBG strains I want.

Btw that Zamal x Nevils Haze sounds right up my alley. Are there still seeds around somewhere?

mukuku

bumb this thread !!!!

I have 4 purple haze x malawi (reg) growth until the end of January (pics for sure)
tikhal & panama/DC on hold

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Hey big bag, thank you! Clones from well matured seed plants went from around 15 - 21 weeks for me indoors. That was 11/13 for the most part, and around 13 weeks in I switched to 10/14. I believe I cut the plant Sideshow-Bob is talking about a week or two too early at 14 weeks.

Hi Sideshow-Bob! Thanks for the kind words, but I think it's you who grows the beautiful plants

That Oldtimer's Haze #5 (the pic) is quite nice. I've only had some early smokes from her, but even at 7-8 weeks from chop there are interesting changes it brings in my chest/heart, to the top of my head/behind the eyes, and also in my visual field. I'm holding out on details of the effect for another month or two of curing. From your Hazemania thread, I would gather you're also a frankincense fan. This plant smells quite similar to mid-grade hojari frankincense resin. I describe it as lemon/lime soda, rain, sweet musky cedar, and pepper. Early on it had a more piney scent, but that seemed to fade into the lemon/lime soda smell. Taste on the inhale is just as described--frankincense. Taste on exhale is surprisingly mango, wood, earth. I was surprised by the mango flavor, as I had not smelled mango before. Then I tried grinding a bud up, and sure enough, mango. Albeit extremely complex, woody musky mango. Smell of the smoke is light, bright frankincense at first, giving way to more of a floral earth later in the bowl. This plant has me obsessed with it's terpenes if you couldn't tell View Image

Indeed that USC plant is Colombian Gold dominant. After running the mom a couple times, the cured smell is lemon, floral, bitter with similar taste. The smoke smells like floral, coffee, earth. The effect is a good one. It has a very strong up/soaring sensation with plenty of energy for the first couple of hours, but during the first week or two that you smoke it, that soaring high CRASHES. HARD. I'm not talking about lethargy, I'm talking about nap time. You develop a tolerance to the crash though, and then the comedown is much sweeter. Don't smoke it for a while though, and that crash landing comes right back. Another note on that subject, both the soar and the crash became stronger as I grew the plant more and closer to it's potential. I flowered out my mom of that pheno this past year, but not before crossing it to the five Oldtimer's Haze males I got from that lot. Another trip weed hopeful, if you're familiar with that thread. I would highly recommend picking up some of the SMCG when USC releases it!

I miss Zamaldelica. The Haze is awesome, and has a top shelf effect in my book, but I miss the raw potency of Zamaldelica. I haven't smoked any in months now, but I'm flowering out a test plant from a cross of the stinkiest Golden Tiger/Malawi pheno I found in Zamaldelica to those Haze males. Early flowering smells like sweet onions.

Thank you for the very detailed descriptions of aromas and effects BoldAsLove :)

I have been burning various types of incense in the last weeks to refresh my olfactory memory and compare the actual frankincense aroma to the incense smells of the different strains i enjoy. Most smell similar to frankincense (like Nevils Haze or Kali x PHP) but i have only found one plant to smell exactly like frankincense (Jack Flash x PHP).

From the different types of incense i tried (all very high quality, bought from a trustworthy source) my favorite is a mixture named "arabian", it contains different qualities of boswelia sacra resin plus some other resins. It has a more perfumy smell than straight frankincense and is not as dry and woody as pure frankincense. With the herb i also prefer the more perfumy incense types over dry, woody incense of Jack Flash x PHP. I'd love to make a bunch of high quality hash of each strain and then compare the resins directly and compose an incense made of cannabis resin :D

Praying for my Cannabiogen order to arrive safe. 2 x Mangobiche, 2 x Punto Rojo, and 2 x Mextiza!

I have a feeling this might be my last or one of my last seed orders for a long time. I already have quite a bit stashed away and lots of variation. I have been thinking pretty hard about what my last order would look like and it came down to CBG. I think from now on I will just work my own crosses, and trade seeds.

These three lines kept calling my name. Great breeding stock for sure.

I guess if Charlie puts out some Red Snake beans for sale I woukd grab a few packs of those as well.

From ACE I am sitting on a few packs of 3 x 6 OT1Haze, Nepjam, and the F1 Zamaldellica.

I am hlping to get a Mango/Carrot Zamal pheno to hit a sweet mango pheno of Mangobiche.

Mextiza just sounds like a dream come true!

Great choices Bob Green!

Keep us posted on what you find :)

Ha! My motto is: yes we cram! Currently I have 13 100 % sativas in a 2x2 foot tent, among which several Ace strains. That's a lot even for my standards, but I got a lot more females than I expected. And I refuse to cull a perfectly good female

Even working like this, I will never grow all the Ace/CBG strains I want.

Btw that Zamal x Nevils Haze sounds right up my alley. Are there still seeds around somewhere?

hehe :D

unfortunately the zamal x nevils haze is not available anymore and we don't have a mother anymore because they all eventually autoflowered, i only have some hybrid seeds i made with my favorite female but the male used was an indica so they have lost a lot of what makes them so special, maybe the f2 would be worth exploring though...

bumb this thread !!!!

I have 4 purple haze x malawi (reg) growth until the end of January (pics for sure)
tikhal & panama/DC on hold

Salut mukuku :)

looking forward to see them!

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
i had good luck myself using the purple haze x panama for hobby breeding, i did a small test of the offspring of 4 different males and found one that i still keep around - very good breeding material!

Here's a detail of the keeper male:

View Image

I'll post some pictures of his offspring soon...

So here are some crosses i made with the Purple Haze x Panama.

First is "la tijuana x php #7"

picture.php

picture.php

one of my favorite hybrids ever is kali mist #26 x php :

picture.php

Next is die "grüne hessin x php #7"

picture.php

picture.php

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Then we have Shivas Haze x PHP #7:

picture.php

picture.php

And last but not least Jack Flash x PHP:

picture.php

I think i never got as much out of a single pack of seeds as i got with Purple Haze x Panama :D

I'll post up some Green Haze x Thai f3 pics soon! I like it very much, was very interesting to grow it side by side with nevils haze, they share some characteristics but the high of the green haze thai is on a whole different level to nevils haze ;)

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I'm excited to buy some Panama beans... Its been almost a decade of waiting... I wish I could afford to get Zamaldelica, Nepal Jam, Orient Express, Destoryer, Tikal, Bangi Haze... Pretty much EVERYTHING lol.... I'm gonna have to try to aim real good, and hope I get lucky on my first pick. I think Panama might be my holy grail... That ocular pressure... Soaring cerebral happy dreamy warm electric buzzzy goodness. By time I get done with a run I should have enough to make a solid order of a few packs I would hope.. Its been tooo long I've waited..

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
I I think Panama might be my holy grail... That ocular pressure... Soaring cerebral happy dreamy warm electric buzzzy goodness.

That's the best description of the panama high i have ever read :D

you will have no problem finding it in one pack of panama from CBG or ACE, i must say i have grown a love to the high quickly, it's kind of like getting high for the first time, can be very giggly as well...

Dr.King

Veteran
I for one can speak very highly for both CBG and ACE. They have great genetics and potent cannabis. Have yet to grab any of their Indicas but I hear they're top notch. My next run will include a few of their good ones, can't wait :biggrin:. Also running ACE's Green Haze and Oldtimer's Haze which look fantastic for only being 3 months in, still 2-3 months to go. Great too finally see a joint CBG and ACE thread since they are close to one another in real life. Looking forward to seeing other peoples gear.

Here's some of my gear from both CBG and ACE.

Ace's Malawi 14 weeks
35q8BEi.jpg

Ace's Bangi Haze 10 weeks
9alJ0k2.jpg

CBG's Colombian Gold 14 weeks
Gu2AG1R.jpg

CBG's Panama 17 weeks
Jn6QQF1.jpg

B

Bob Green

CBG did a Colombia Gold? I heard Jah from USC is re releasing his 72 CG soon.

B

Bob Green

Underground Seeds Collective. They sell some nice lines like Double Jam. I want to say they are based out of France. You can find them at the Cannabiogen web site.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
that was my feeling too..it was 'ok'... grew it out twice n picked buds at various times 100-148days.. didn't seem to make much of a difference potency-wise.. we were...still looking... for some old time sativa buzz...GT wasn't it...

i liked gt when it was fresh, i didnt like it after curing.. too oily and i ddint liek that mandarine thing,, but it was excellent plant ressinous and strong in psychoactivity :biggrin: very strong...

Mahakala did you try that dchaze x gt by chance? Very curious how is that stuff smokes. Must be killer ganja.
biggrin.gif

uplifitng and trippy.. i would compare effect to 5 little msuhrooms
biggrin.gif