What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabiogen and ACE appreciation Thread

baduy

Hey bro, I think CBG no longer wants to be seen as connected or related to ACE... in fact Charlie Garcia asked his account removed from ICMAG.

Good to know. Wish I knew this before ordering my CBG seeds through Ace for convenience, lesson learned
This seed business being such a big bummer is beyond me.
Looks like the surest way to loose a friend is by starting a seed company with

Levitationofme

Well, it seems to me when you mix money
And Big Ego's with a chaos of an industry
In a quasi legal operation you get lots of
Friction.

Personal observation from going to a bunch of grow events, many of the larger growers have giant Ego's.
Now, I understand it, it is highly competitive
And its highly reputation based way to make a living. A sure fire recipe for some good ol war of words.

anurag

It is kinda sad that CBG won't be here. I tried to get on their forum, but only know a few words in Spanish, maybe I'll try to learn to speak it.

FireIn.TheSky

It is kinda sad that CBG won't be here. I tried to get on their forum, but only know a few words in Spanish, maybe I'll try to learn to speak it.

If there is something you want to read you can copy and paste to freetranslation.com that's what I do when I want to know about their work but only find info on the cbg forum in spanish.

mrfreshy

Just got my first packs of CBG, and after reading this thread I'm stoked. I ordered 4 packs of hash fruit from the GYO seed bank. They are on a super or sale or something it is $2.50 per pack. I picked up 4x 5 packs. Shipping took 8 days to Colorado.

o7YPhfxfyW1cimM18

Last edited by a moderator: