What's new

Canna Coco - 250w HPS & 252w LED 2x4 tent

whitebox

nice

nice

hi Grower, nice setup and babes you grows there.
i'm also very interested in an "only leds" grow.
keep up the good green job !!!

W.B.

synax

Day 51 12/12

Day 51 12/12

Tonight the girls got 9ml GenHydro Bloom per gal + 3tbls Molasses - ph'd to 5.6

Tomorrow or Thursday the girls will begin their flush - to start off I'm going to push 3 gallons of h2o through each pot - then as the need water they will get plain RO water or RO water with a little Molasses. But this begins the 2 week flush…

Checked the Trichomes on 3 plants - we are sitting at about:
30-40% Cloudy
60-70% Clear
a few amber here and there…

The girls are getting super frosty as you can see in some of the pics - I even took a pic of underneath one of the larger fan leaves and it is just covered in trichomes :)

I'm looking forward to this harvest so I can start the next. Sounds like a buddy of mine is going to hook me up with some Jack clones to get going right away.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

synax

Been a crazy ass month and no time to really get on and update...

Harvest went well, pulled off big fan leafs, hung upside down in a box closed with a humidity dome on top - avg humidity in my house is less than 30% so by sealing the box I could control the humidity by releasing air via the dome on the top of the box - no fan was used.
Chopped on a Sunday night - everything was crispy dry on Thursday so we pulled it all out - still learning to dry I then did a final trim which was all super frosty sugar leaf - smoking a bowl of this is better than most stuff we get when buying...

I did the final trim - pulling as much stem off as possible. I ended up with the following:
2 gallon jars full with a qp in each for a total of a 8zips. I then have another quart sized jar that has the sugar leaf in it and it weighs in at 1.25zips - I then have a jar I've been pulling from for the last few days that was around .5zips and after separating to the 2 gallon sized jars I had 9grams left so overall my pull was about 10zips. Not bad for my 3rd grow and 1x250w hps/mh and 2x126w LED panels. I had problems with heat and should have flushed more often - also had some sort of white bugs towards the end and I smelled root rot before 1 flush and it didn't come back...

All in all very very happy with these 5 plants. The lemon kush is getting better and better with age! 3 weeks curing and this stuff kicks ass - super lemony, very even stone both head and body high...

sx646522

Nice job synax, congrats on your harvest! Enjoy the fruits of your labor. Next one will only get better.

Cheers mate, :)

-SX

Lack

(need to go get the right nute line - I got the Flora Nova which sounds to be bad with coco)....

Been growing in coco for a long time and been using FloraNova even longer. Floranova nutes and coco are friends. I have had outstanding results using it with coco. I also use humics. Always have super healthy, large yielding plants. Floranova is great nutrition for your plants.

synax

So we've been smoking this lemon kush and its friggen fantastic!!! Super lemony all the way through, burns white. A++ I loaded a tip of a bud last night in a freshly cleaned bong (Go rubbing alcohol and rock salt) and it was smooth going down a bit lemony then you exhaled and this intense lemony goodness filled your mouth.

So onto the good news - major project is finished and now I get to start another round.

This time will be:

• 2x4 HydroHut tent
  • 6in S&P inline fan (also have another 4in S&P if needed or if the house cools enough to go back to it...)
  • 250w Digital Lumatek MH/HPS ballast outside the tent
  • 2 x 126w LED panels
  • 4x12 Phresh Carbon filter
  • 2x4 Ebb & Flow tray
  • 1gal & 3gal smartpots

As you can see I've now got a ebb and flow tray - woohoo, buddy of mine hooked it up! On top of that you'll see in the photos I've also upgraded to a automated drip system for 4-12 lines. Not knowing drip systems or having the time to look into them I went off to Home Depot in search of a solution. I found this conversion kit that goes from your sprinkler system and has a head with 4-12 connections on it for drip lines. So I rigged up some drain lines, a lifter and the drip system cap. Also picked up a small pond pump (wish I would have gotten a bigger one - only getting 1/2c every 2 min per line).

So now I wait on some clones to be ready. But while I wait I just got a Magic Flight Launch Box portable vape. This thing is sick - super small, battery powered and hits super quick. It doesn't compete with my desktop V-Tower but its great for quick meds and can be used anywhere....

Onto the show:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 090610a.jpg
    090610a.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 090610b.jpg
    090610b.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 090610c.jpg
    090610c.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 090610d.jpg
    090610d.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 12

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Grats on the harvest, always a great moment, specially when you can startto smokethe fruits of your growing.

nice clean up job, looks like you are ready to rock again :)

great stuff :wave:

synax

Thanks gaiusmarius & cannaholiker

Well I got ripped beyond belief last night off my last batch of butter so I snapped off a few pics of the remainder of my stash. I also got a pic of some of the vegetable glycerin tincture I started and a new Almond milk drink I've been making...

These first 5 shots are nugs from the last harvest, a little purple, lots of red hairs and just covered in sugar. Looks like I've got about 5zips left as I can get a qp in each 1gal glass jar :D

This 6th shot is of the 2oz super suggary trim I am using with 16oz vegetable glycerin. This will be shaken daily (actually looking into a tumbler for tinctures) and go for a few months before being tested.

And the last 2 shots are of a drink I've been making to help with some shoulder pain I've had for the last few weeks.

I heat up a cup of almond milk in the microwave for about 1.5min, add cannabutter, vanilla extract, cinnamon and brown sugar to taste.
  • 1-2tsp cannabutter
  • Almond milk
  • brown sugar
  • vanilla extract
  • cinnamon

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
congrats on the harvest Synax, the buds hare ultra resinous, and it seems that the next one is going to run smoothly, it looks very clean, i wanna get me some auto wattering system, the plants thrive on them, and it saves allot of time and work, gonna keep a close eye here to see the progress, good luck!

synax

So I decided I'd try a second run on the trim so today I pulled the last 2 batches squeezed out cheesecloth balls and mixed them with the leftovers from last night and put another pound and a quarter of butter through it. I'm gonna let it simmer overnight and strain it in the morning.

I'm still super stoned from the cup of cannamond tea I made earlier today - good stuff!!

So below are 3 pics, the first is the butter in stick size measurements for easy use. They'll go in the fridge after they cool a bit then out of the cups and into the freezer... The second photo is the crockpot full of all the leftovers from round 1's... I'm interested to see if I can get anything else out - I've done it in the past on a smaller scale with success... And the 3rd photo is a batch of cookies I have in the oven. I use the Tollhouse Cookie recipie with cannabutter and 3x's the vanilla - I put in a greased jelly roll pan and bake at 325 for 30-35min. I'll get 24 cookies out of each pan which has 2 sticks of butter or 1/2lb.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts