What's new

Cancel Culture

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
He can't find an accountant or a lawyer but we don't know if it's the chicken or the egg that came first...

Maybe Natalie Portman didn't return his phone calls.

Maybe he failed out of rabbinical school.

Maybe he just lives in the wrong part of Oregon where the only thing you come across are white supremacist compounds.

But one thing is certain.... he's going to knock the Jews on a daily basis.

Three Berries

what racist groups align with the democrat's?

why did Trump refer to those white supremacist groups gathering for the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville as good people too?

why does David Duke support Trump?

maybe it is YOU who doesnt understand what racism is. You have comprehension issues that lead you to believe things not said or written so why dont you Define racism for us.

and by the way, i think i know how to spot racism........i am born and raised in the South and have lived here all my life and racism is still very much alive and behind some misguided beliefs.

peace
It's Dem policies that are decisive. Everyone is a special group with special rights....

The Media Hype you promote is another example. Have any Dem leaders said racist things or tried to incite violence?

Racism today is the lite version . Has to be a hoax or exaggerated.

audiohi

Veteran
It's Dem policies that are decisive. Everyone is a special group with special rights....

The Media Hype you promote is another example. Have any Dem leaders said racist things or tried to incite violence?

Racism light is still... racism

Morcheeba*

Veteran

care to answer the questions in my post that you quoted?

how is the content of my post that you quoted "Media Hype".

if you are worried about racism and its effects then why does David Duke support Trump?

and doesnt it concern you that racist like David Duke love Trump?

perhaps Republicans should clean their own house before focusing on the other party.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran

how do you define racism?

peace

Brother Nature

The families of the 51 muslims gunned down by a white supremacist in my country 4 years ago would disagree with your retarded statement.

And I would put money on you having watched that video so don't give me that dumbass it was a hoax or 'dER TRYN TO TAK ERRR GUNS.." argument, because NZ had and has some of the strictest gun laws in any country.

audiohi

Veteran
ws6sbrx4fhqa1.jpg

Three Berries

The families of the 51 muslims gunned down by a white supremacist in my country 4 years ago would disagree with your retarded statement.

And I would put money on you having watched that video so don't give me that dumbass it was a hoax or 'dER TRYN TO TAK ERRR GUNS.." argument, because NZ had and has some of the strictest gun laws in any country.
Racism or just hate? Globalist love to exploit the weak of mind. And what better place to have a mass shooting then a somewhere where they are no guns?

Ever heard of Mk Ultra.

Three Berries

care to answer the questions in my post that you quoted?

how is the content of my post that you quoted "Media Hype".

if you are worried about racism and its effects then why does David Duke support Trump?

and doesnt it concern you that racist like David Duke love Trump?

perhaps Republicans should clean their own house before focusing on the other party.

peace
Tit for tat. How many Dems love racism. Quit with your shit. Sure is not me saying Republicans are without sin.

David Duke can love whoever he wants, isn't that the Progressive way.... LOL Look a t all the idiots who support Biden.

MAGA does not need republicans.

Latest posts

Latest posts