What's new

Cancel Culture

buzzmobile

Veteran
What about Speaker of the House Robert Boyd?
There appears to be some ignorance in the above question.

Robert Byrd was a congressman before being elected to the Senate. No record of Speaker Robert Boyd or Byrd.

"It has emerged throughout my life to haunt and embarrass me, and has taught me in a very graphic way what one major mistake can do to one's life, career and reputation," Byrd wrote in his 2005 autobiography. "I displayed very bad judgment, due to immaturity and a lack of seasoned reasoning."
Before his death, in 2010, Byrd was the longest-serving senator in the country's history. Throughout his career he made many attempts to amend for drawing in 150 members to the Klan, and for attaining the position of "Exalted Cyclops."

Those attempts led the National Associated for the Advancement of Colored People to issue a statement in praise of Byrd upon his death, and for Clinton, when she was secretary of state at the time, to comment on his passing. She started the video commemoration by saying, "Today our country has lost a true American original, my friend and mentor Robert C. Byrd." Clinton also said that Byrd had been "the heart" of the U.S. Senate.

Still, unlike white supremacist and former Klan leader David Duke—who praised Trump following the president's press conference Tuesday—Byrd renounced his experience with the hate group.

Three Berries

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Haven't you ever had someone who was in love with you but you didn't want their attention?

I think it's hilarious you go on about something nobody cares about. What about Speaker of the House Robert Boyd?

DHg_czTVYAAXl0H
you really dont get my point but i shouldnt be surprised at this point.

its one thing to have a racist person associated with a political party, which both parties do, but it is entirely different to have Racist Groups, or the ex leader of one, love one person, Donald J Trump.

the reason a person like Duke or racist organizations support Trump is because they feel that Trump is OK with their beliefs and this was confirmed to ALL of them when Trump made his remarks regarding Charlottesville.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Not hardly. How do you introduce evidence? ...
your back beating this dead horse.

only Trump has followers / worshipers gullible enough to believe you need to be indicted to introduce evidence.

Trump could go to any of his normal media outlets he gives interviews to or use his social media accts.

If what ever magical evidence you think will be released gets admitted into court as actual evidence i will believe it but i predict none of Trump's secret evidence will be able to be validated as facts and proof.

peace

Three Berries

your back beating this dead horse.

only Trump has followers / worshipers gullible enough to believe you need to be indicted to introduce evidence.

Trump could go to any of his normal media outlets he gives interviews to or use his social media accts.

If what ever magical evidence you think will be released gets admitted into court as actual evidence i will believe it but i predict none of Trump's secret evidence will be able to be validated as facts and proof.

peace
If Trump exposes the evidence publicly without judicial reason he blows all the evidence,
that's part of the Q expose. Show the evidence but in a non legal way. Educate the public though unmoderated channels. They tried for a while to censor it all, and I feel that too was to SHOW the PEOPLE what evil these governments can bring about.

It's no secret evidence if you've been following the anons. Only those who listen to the controlled media are clueless.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
If Trump exposes the evidence publicly without judicial reason he blows all the evidence,
that's part of the Q expose. Show the evidence but in a non legal way. Educate the public though unmoderated channels. They tried for a while to censor it all, and I feel that too was to SHOW the PEOPLE what evil these governments can bring about.

It's no secret evidence if you've been following the anons. Only those who listen to the controlled media are clueless.
well we will see just how much of the fantasy land yall live in is actual reality once the "evidence" get under scrutiny in a court of law.

if i am wrong ill be in here to admit it but will you do the same?

Edit: its telling how you ignored my other post......did you at least understand the point im making?

peace

Three Berries

well we will see just how much of the fantasy land yall live in is actual reality once the "evidence" get under scrutiny in a court of law.

if i am wrong ill be in here to admit it but will you do the same?

Edit: its telling how you ignored my other post......did you at least understand the point im making?

peace
Of course that is the whole purpose of The Great Awakening.

I'm not sure of what point your making unless you are trying to smear Trump as a racist because a phony says he likes him. Rather absurd reasoning.

I can say I like you and then what would your cronies think?

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Of course that is the whole purpose of The Great Awakening.

I'm not sure of what point your making unless you are trying to smear Trump as a racist because a phony says he likes him. Rather absurd reasoning.

I can say I like you and then what would your cronies think?
you have severe comprehension issues.....where am i smearing Trump as a racist in that post.

here is what i said

the reason a person like Duke or racist organizations support Trump is because they feel that Trump is OK with their beliefs and this was confirmed to ALL of them when Trump made his remarks regarding Charlottesville.

enjoy you delusions that stem from poor comprehension and total unwillingness to critically think but you need much more than lies and conspiracies to get me to believe in your Great Awakening.

peace

Three Berries

you have severe comprehension issues.....where am i smearing Trump as a racist in that post.

here is what i said

enjoy you delusions that stem from poor comprehension and total unwillingness to critically think but you need much more than lies and conspiracies to get me to believe in your Great Awakening.

peace
Well that's the Lefts narrative so.....

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Well that's the Lefts narrative so.....
no its not its just your weak mind unable to grasp Facts so you use the MAGA snow flake cop-out claiming it is msm/lefts narrative.

its going to be comical when/if you realize that the MAGA base is being conned.

hey, dont forget to send money to your billionaire Orange Idol, Trump, so he can pay his legal bills or maybe he needs to pay off another woman he had an affair with.

peace

St. Phatty

no its not its just your weak mind unable to grasp Facts so you use the MAGA snow flake cop-out claiming it is msm/lefts narrative.

hey, dont forget to send money to your billionaire Orange Idol, Trump, so he can pay his legal bills or maybe he needs to pay off another woman he had an affair with.

peace

If I gave Trump money that went to Stormy Daniels, I'd expect a private strip show from Ms. Stormy.

Three Berries

peace
It's all about to unravel. Can you feel it?

Latest posts

Latest posts