What's new

Cancel Culture

'Boogieman'

FOX cancelling it's own youtube video metrics such as Likes/Dislikes & Comments because they know even their own viewership isn't that pro-Israel anymore. lolol i thought conservatives upheld the free marketplace of ideas and the first ammendment, bro?

If you were to look at the comments on Fox News YouTube it's mostly lefties doing the disliking as usual lol. Being disingenuous as always huh? If it wasn't for that pesky millennial you might have gotten away with it.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
If you were to look at the comments on Fox News YouTube it's mostly lefties doing the disliking as usual lol. Being disingenuous as always huh? If it wasn't for that pesky millennial you might have gotten away with it.

How would you know whether comments were from lefties or not? Very few lefties would tune into Fox.

'Boogieman'

How would you know whether comments were from lefties or not? Very few lefties would tune into Fox.

Because I used to follow Fox on YouTube. I doubt they watch the videos but they definitely troll in the comment section. Take a look if you don't believe me.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
now i'm confused....are you talking about the same tucker whose own lawyers said much of what he says shouldn't be taken as factual?

'Boogieman'

now i'm confused....are you talking about the same tucker whose own lawyers said much of what he says shouldn't be taken as factual?

A lawyer will say anything to win a case, it's basically their job to lie. Do you disagree with my assessment?

I don't agree with everything Tucker says but I do believe he is the best we have right now..

'Boogieman'

I always ask what isn't factual, usually I don't get a reasonable response back. So I will ask you the same question what did he report on that isn't factual?

Cannavore

Veteran
I always ask what isn't factual, usually I don't get a reasonable response back. So I will ask you the same question what did he report on that isn't factual?

it's an admittance by tuckers own lawyers lol.

it's not about whether or not he's reporting "accurately" that isn't the goal of right wing propaganda, look at climate change propaganda, the right "uses the science" to debunk the science. what they leave out is the fact that they cherry pick sentences from climate reports to fit their narrative. a similar tactic is used for politics.
facts are literally not on the right's side whatsoever so their goal is to muddy the discourse as much as possible, uphold the GOP's political paralysis over congress, and focus on culture war nonsense that the right lies about constantly to get more useful idiots and clueless people on their side.

if you want specific examples for tucker -- his downplaying and outright lies of not only covid19 in general, downplaying the events of jan 6th. he denies racism and white supremacy even exist in this country. he lies about the green new deal.

a better question is what do you consider factual about this man? he's a boe tie wearing trust fund ivy league man child with a history of saying racist, elitist, bigoted, and just flat out incorrect garbage. he's the opposite of an SJW. and both are shit.

Cannavore

Veteran
Because I used to follow Fox on YouTube. I doubt they watch the videos but they definitely troll in the comment section. Take a look if you don't believe me.

fox news comments section are almost always overwhelmingly filled with dumbass boomers repeating whatever they heard on TV. i guarantee they censored their video because it's something many right wingers AGREE with Bernie Sanders on. FOX can't allow that to be seen. It would damage their reputation lol.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

just checked with the webmaster,there's literally not enough storage space on the server to list all of tucker's lies!:D

'Boogieman'

it's an admittance by tuckers own lawyers lol.

it's not about whether or not he's reporting "accurately" that isn't the goal of right wing propaganda, look at climate change propaganda, the right "uses the science" to debunk the science. what they leave out is the fact that they cherry pick sentences from climate reports to fit their narrative. a similar tactic is used for politics.
facts are literally not on the right's side whatsoever so their goal is to muddy the discourse as much as possible, uphold the GOP's political paralysis over congress, and focus on culture war nonsense that the right lies about constantly to get more useful idiots and clueless people on their side.

if you want specific examples for tucker -- his downplaying and outright lies of not only covid19 in general, downplaying the events of jan 6th. he denies racism and white supremacy even exist in this country. he lies about the green new deal.

a better question is what do you consider factual about this man? he's a boe tie wearing trust fund ivy league man child with a history of saying racist, elitist, bigoted, and just flat out incorrect garbage. he's the opposite of an SJW. and both are shit.

The capital riot was not that serious, and covid is not that deadly as far as I'm concerned. What is sad is the fact that Lefties have no problems when Antifa and BLM attacks Americans citizens all over the country but hate when the government gets attacked (as if that's what even happened). And you call us bootlickers yet you are one of the biggest bootlicker of the all.

Latest posts

Latest posts