What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cancel Culture

Brother Nature

You also forgot he shat on our 60+ year alliance with Pakistan, further weakening our presence in the ME, leading to the US becoming more reliant on countries like Israel and Saudi Arabia to be the proxy powers, which has turned out great for their neighbors. Not that Joe's done any better, MBS and Bibi still have Uncle Sam bent and in the prone position which doesn't seem to ever change.

mowood3479

Veteran
Obama denied the existence of the drone assasination program for most of his first term.
so I’m not so sure how accurate the numbers are...
either way both Obama and Trump used drones to murder people without trial, evidence or arrest so fuck them

if you want to know the real deal read the (drone papers)(leaked govt documents to the Intercept detailling the assasination program in afghanistan)
Just google search (drone papers and intercept)

growlegal

Veteran
Obama denied the existence of the drone assasination program for most of his first term.
so I’m not so sure how accurate the numbers are...
either way both Obama and Trump used drones to murder people without trial, evidence or arrest so fuck them

if you want to know the real deal read the (drone papers)(leaked govt documents to the Intercept detailling the assasination program in afghanistan)
Just google search (drone papers and intercept)

I'm going to stick to American propaganda
thanks but no thanks

mowood3479

Veteran
I'm going to stick to American propaganda
thanks but no thanks

How very patriotic of you to refuse to read us govt documents concerning our extra judicial assasination program that were bravely leaked by a a concerned govt employee who is now paying the ultimate price for sharing criminal acts with the public.

really I think you should get a statue.. for standing steadfast in your ignorance

growlegal

Veteran
How very patriotic of you to refuse to read us govt documents concerning our extra judicial assasination program that were bravely leaked by a a concerned govt employee who is now paying the ultimate price for sharing criminal acts with the public.

really I think you should get a statue.. for standing steadfast in your ignorance

Your version of patriot is much different than mine
Edward Snowden should be shot ...As well as any leaker against the government of the UNITED States especially insurrectionist if ya know who I mean

mowood3479

Veteran
Your version of patriot is much different than mine
Edward Snowden should be shot ...As well as any leaker against the government of the UNITED States especially insurrectionist if ya know who I mean

Ya how dare someone share the fact that the government has been spying on everyone’s phone calls and emails without warrant ... or that the us govt has been murdering people without trial...
Honestly, you make this so easy

growlegal

Veteran
Ya how dare someone share the fact that the government has been spying on everyone’s phone calls and emails without warrant ... or that the us govt has been murdering people without trial...
Honestly, you make this so easy

And the repercussions from an uniformed spy showing anything could be devastating
You are a Jenious
Easy peasy LOL

dramamine

My affiliation with the former Republican party was to emphasize my " lack of morals"

No need to emphasize it. You want to lock up journalists who tell you when your government lies and murders. Close your eyes, cover your ears.

Partisan bullshit as a refuge is weak sauce.

growlegal

Veteran
No need to emphasize it. You want to lock up journalists who tell you when your government lies and murders. Close your eyes, cover your ears.

Partisan bullshit as a refuge is weak sauce.

As opposed to "alternate facts" ?
Sorry you lose

END GAME when facts are make believe or AKA feelings

Taco stand on every corner broseph 😁

Cannavore

Veteran
FOX cancelling it's own youtube video metrics such as Likes/Dislikes & Comments because they know even their own viewership isn't that pro-Israel anymore. lolol i thought conservatives upheld the free marketplace of ideas and the first ammendment, bro?

Untitled.png