What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cancel Culture

Doctor M

d9bd0ef37655fb2c.png

Doctor M

GOP attempting to cancel the first amendment in 34 states

Surprised he didn't say the Proud Boys would throw a rock to make the marxist look bad.

​​​​​​Joe Biden's Press Secretary Jen Psaki defended Facebook censorship and said "that there's more that needs to be done”

ab2b11bfc23d0677.jpg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Surprised he didn't say the Proud Boys would throw a rock to make the marxist look bad.

​​​​​​Joe Biden's Press Secretary Jen Psaki defended Facebook censorship and said "that there's more that needs to be done”

doing the stretching exercises?

'Boogieman'

Democrats are so dumbed down, say something negative about Trump and they love you. Never mind the fact that she only disliked Trump because she was a war mongering idiot lol.

Cannavore

Veteran
You say that as if Trump wasn't a war mongering idiot lol.

The thinnest facade of populism and the peons think this dude was the second coming lmao. It's hysterical.

'Boogieman'

You say that as if Trump wasn't a war mongering idiot lol.

The thinnest facade of populism and the peons think this dude was the second coming lmao. It's hysterical.

He should of pulled everyone out of the middle east completely but given the hand he was dealt I wouldn't call Trump a war mongeror.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
The cancel culture on the right
You tell the truth you're cancelled

:tiphat: I wouldn't write her off yet, she's talking about starting a 3rd party, which we could sorely use right about now!

The Reps and the Dems are in need of a serious do-over.

Think of the possibility, the Reps minus the crazy conspiracies and the Dems minus Woke, I could get behind it! ;) :tongue:

Cannavore

Veteran
He should of pulled everyone out of the middle east completely but given the hand he was dealt I wouldn't call Trump a war mongeror.

??

he increased troops/us forces in the middle east

he increased obama's drone campaign

he dropped the largest non nuclear bomb for seemingly no reason

he moved the US Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

he signed the largest weapons deal in US history with terrorist regime Saudi Arabia who used our aid to genocide Yemen

he did nothing when the Saudis murdered Jamal Koshoggi

he did nothing for whistleblowers

he increased the military budget twice

and this is just the shit my hungover brain can remember at the moment.

'Boogieman'

??

he increased troops/us forces in the middle east

he increased obama's drone campaign

he dropped the largest non nuclear bomb for seemingly no reason

he moved the US Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

he signed the largest weapons deal in US history with terrorist regime Saudi Arabia who used our aid to genocide Yemen

he did nothing when the Saudis murdered Jamal Koshoggi

he did nothing for whistleblowers

he increased the military budget twice

and this is just the shit my hungover brain can remember at the moment.

Can you post a link proving he increased Obama's drone campaign? As far as I can tell it was only used on isis the first year or so and that was it.. The MOAB was an antique used on isis. Most presidents talked about moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, he actually got it done and it was the right thing to do. We increased the military budget so we can compete with Russia and other top nations. You are making mountains out of mole hills, no new wars were started.

Cannavore

Veteran
Can you post a link proving he increased Obama's drone campaign? As far as I can tell it was only used on isis the first year or so and that was it.. The MOAB was an antique used on isis. Most presidents talked about moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, he actually got it done and it was the right thing to do. We increased the military budget so we can compete with Russia and other top nations. You are making mountains out of mole hills, no new wars were started.

President Donald Trump has revoked a policy set by his predecessor requiring US intelligence officials to publish the number of civilians killed in drone strikes outside of war zones.

The 2016 executive order was brought in by then-President Barack Obama, who was under pressure to be more transparent.
Since the 9/11 terror attack, drone strikes have been increasingly used against terror and military targets.
The Trump administration said the rule was "superfluous" and distracting.

There have been 2,243 drone strikes in the first two years of the Trump presidency, compared with 1,878 in Mr Obama's eight years in office, according to the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, a UK-based think tank.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47480207

and yeah i'm sure the US president moving the embassy to Jerusalem, recognizing that it's the Israeli capital, has/had no effect on Israel's ethnic cleansing regime. lol.

also we didn't increase the military budget to "keep up with russia and other top nations". we do it because it's a giant welfare program to government contractors.

countries-with-the-highest-military-spending.png