What's new

Canadian Marijuana Market

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
quads = what every single bc grower i have ever met grows, but i have never seen or smoked a bud of lol haha. moves too fast i guess lol

med-man

lol poor bastards if that's all that's available.
I personally don't consider anything sprayed with anything other than water to even be AA much less trip or quads. lol
WTF is that?
Is almost as if some seem to be under the delusion ya can't grow a plant unless it's been sprayed with chems, when in reality that's just a shitty practice, used by shitty growers, so why would their product ever be considered better than "dubs", as though there's no such thing as an actual good clean product anywhere ever.lol

Just goes to show how bullshit all the chatter of ppl's bud being this grade or that grade or bla bla bla is just that nothing but self inflation of their own ego's n complete bull shit.
Fact is if you didn't grow it than you know fuck all but what you been told, everything else is just chatter.

lol Quads that've been sprayed, lol Christ, what's nxt the quint, double gold star, blue ribbon that's better than anything else on the market, is all grown outside, by cash croppers too? lol

cheers,........................................gps

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i noticed the cost of living and american dream lifestyle everyone wants in bc makes for some serious greed, which makes for some serious deception, which makes for some of the best stories i have ever heard in 22 years of growing lol

med-man

1000-1400 for a lb AAA atm???

Forget about what aa aaa aaaaa is in BC lb`s of weed have been going for 700-1000 for the last 6 months. The reason is everyone and their mom has a license here and after the market getting saturated the large growers who only grew because of their license started to flog the shit cheaper and cheaper bringing down the market and the buyers the colluded to keep it down.

Buddha1

Veteran
In BC...I can still buy a pound of AA & AAA for a $1000...But quads are $12-$1300.
Personally a triple is just fine with me...Don't have much interest in the quads anyways.

Peace...B

Pantas = Bug B Gone and Defender spayed and some Piperonyi Butoxide residue
Quads = Brix Plus shiny tops with one late flower spay of miticide
Trips = Top to middle mix with later flower spay of miticide and Nova
Dubs = All around mix with late flower spay of a miticide, Spinosad and nova or for a bonus a spray of Meltatox or a feeding of Monitor.

I was under the impression that a "Quad" in BC was AAAA rated Medicine. Every bud in the pound is the size of a loony or bigger.

Was I misinformed?

Peace...B

ortsa1

^^

$1000 is good if you automate your system down to only 5 days of work per crop cycle

plugging system, cleaning bottoms, trim, clean and replug
blumats with coco and dosatron or dtw with drip system is my method now, tiny bit more work then hydro with all the benefits and no risk

if you think 1000 for a lb is bad you are super greedy why should a plant have such a high value anyways? its space+nutes/medium +electricity+labour+profit

you can have the labour done for 15/hr for everything besides cloning which you could also train a 15/hr worker to do in a day or two

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
whats happening with outdoor? do people think theres going to be more/less?

^^

$1000 is good if you automate your system down to only 5 days of work per crop cycle

plugging system, cleaning bottoms, trim, clean and replug
blumats with coco and dosatron or dtw with drip system is my method now, tiny bit more work then hydro with all the benefits and no risk

if you think 1000 for a lb is bad you are super greedy why should a plant have such a high value anyways? its space+nutes/medium +electricity+labour+profit

you can have the labour done for 15/hr for everything besides cloning which you could also train a 15/hr worker to do in a day or two

I'd say that its the middlemen who are greedy. It's not like Joe Doe pays $100/ounce for high quality product. Around my parts 180-220 / oz all day long.
It is simply a matter of the distributors perceiving the situation as buyers market due to metric tons of low quality beasts floating around.
The same guys low-balling now will be scratching their heads in August.

mango420

Market is absolute shit right now and will probably get worse. Once the injunction was granted everyone whos been sitting on their stuff decided to dump it because there going to fire right back up. Add that to all the ppl that went all out on there last runs and u get barely 1k for trip kush. Brutal

Latest posts

Latest posts