What's new

California's Proposition 19 will supersede or amend its medical marijuana laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I would like to see the legalization of marijuana, but I am against this bill not because I am an evil profiteer of sick and oppressed people, but because I have enough common sense to see that this bill is a backward step for the movement.

If you want legalization your gonna have to get the feds on board and have them recognize marijuana as medicine until then I feel like its just spinning your wheels. IMO

Lets get rid of 215 than. its just another step backward right??? spinnin out whelles and all that shit?? get the fuck over yourself.. nobodys going to sppoon feed you legalization. its going to take alot of time, money,eneergy,, blood,,sweat, and tears. glad you can take your holier than thou morals to the table when contributing nothin!!!!

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Yeh id say getting a mega grow lottery permit with Oakland backing you and trying to block out all the small growers ="easy".
Your spin failed there Big H3rb because he is most definitely getting things in his favor.

i tell you how you can change it>>>> go on an internet forum called icmag and bitch at someone who has nothing to do with any of that shit. that will get it solved.

how bout you scoop your small little testes up and gofight the city council. or you can shut the fuck up. i dont have 5billion dollars to start my own oil company,,, but im not gona vote against filling my truck up with premium!!!! fuckn prick:thank you::thank you:

takes money to make money. and even tho ive fucking hated richard leee for YEARS,,, ill say that hes got some serious fucking cajones to step up as #1 dood in california. would you risk 20+ years in fed prison nd 5 million of your dollars on the table???? i hope richard lee beomes a fuckin billionare. props to 4-wheels out in oaktown

FoxxyDoe

All small business and no corporations? Do you really believe this could ever be possible? Really?

Yes I do think it would be possible because it already is there with 215.
All we need to do is remove the med card and legalize sales/transportation/possession of a certain amount. With current cultivation of up to 99 plants.
This would have been easy to do since we already almost there.

But yeh why would Rich lee put his money up for that?..

FoxxyDoe

i tell you how you can change it>>>> go on an internet forum called icmag and bitch at someone who has nothing to do with any of that shit. that will get it solved.

how bout you scoop your small little testes up and gofight the city council. or you can shut the fuck up. i dont have 5billion dollars to start my own oil company,,, but im not gona vote against filling my truck up with premium!!!! fuckn prick:thank you::thank you:

takes money to make money. and even tho ive fucking hated richard leee for YEARS,,, ill say that hes got some serious fucking cajones to step up as #1 dood in california. would you risk 20+ years in fed prison nd 5 million of your dollars on the table???? i hope richard lee beomes a fuckin billionare. props to 4-wheels out in oaktown
I come on here to expressed my opinion just as you, I know it will not change anything.

And your wrong, because he doesn't have to risk prison for drawing up a bill. He risks prison because he wants a fucking mega grow.

TruthOrLie

Veteran
So a guy in a wheelchair puts his eggs in one basket and steps up to perform at the plate and y'all wanna hate?

I can't wait to see someone establish a _legal_ mega grow.

Just cause he did it first it shouldn't be allowed to happen?

If he could do it why can't you?

And his mega grow aint shit anyway. 60 lbs a day? He'll be sold out before you finsih your breakfast coffee.

Oh yea, and it will probably cost less than those medical rip off artists.

Go Lee go!

FoxxyDoe

So a guy in a wheelchair puts his eggs in one basket and steps up to perform at the plate and y'all wanna hate?

I can't wait to see someone establish a _legal_ mega grow.

Just cause he did it first it shouldn't be allowed to happen?

If he could do it why can't you?

And his mega grow aint shit anyway. 60 lbs a day? He'll be sold out before you finsih your breakfast coffee.

Oh yea, and it will probably cost less than those medical rip off artists.

Go Lee go!

Did Lee give you a reach around with that?

They already projected prices to be around 2800-3200 per lb.
I don't think he wants to be cheaper than the medical rip off artists, he wants to sell to them while they continue to rip off.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Teeg, not to single you out, but I am going to single you out--:)
I won't be a dick about it, but I am going to point out some of the reasons us "Yes" ppl are getting frustrated...why we are saying the same things over and over and over....:tiphat:

I would like to see the legalization of marijuana, but I am against this bill not because I am an evil profiteer of sick and oppressed people, but because I have enough common sense to see that this bill is a backward step for the movement.

If you want legalization your gonna have to get the feds on board and have them recognize marijuana as medicine until then I feel like its just spinning your wheels. IMO

The Feds will not be on board til it is rescheduled on the Federal level...that will not happen til they are forced to by Public Support-- Americans are "Show Me" kind of ppl...and that is what this Prop has the opportunity to do...show them--

This bill allows the possesion of 2 ounces, who goes to jail in cali for the possession of 2 oz's? According to normal its a drug diversion class.

Somehow, you managed to get everything in this statement wrong--:)
Prop 19 allows you to carry 1 ounce anywhere you wish...but it allows you to have an unlimited amount in your home/grow area--
I put NORML's chart up here for you to see that under an ounce is not a jailable offense, over an ounce is...and ANY cultivation MAY be Prosecuted as a Felony--
Drug Diversion is ONLY given for a first time Offender--

<table border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="report" colspan="4" bgcolor="#cccc99">Possession</td></tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td class="report">28.5 g or less</td> <td class="report">misdemeanor</td> <td class="report">none</td> <td class="report" align="right">$100</td></tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td class="report">More than 28.5 g</td> <td class="report">misdemeanor</td> <td class="report">6 months</td> <td class="report" align="right">$500</td></tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td class="report">28.5 g or less on school grounds while school open (over 18 yers old)</td> <td class="report">misdemeanor</td> <td class="report">10 days</td> <td class="report" align="right">$500</td></tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td class="report">More than 28.5 g on school grounds while school open (over 18 yers old)</td> <td class="report">misdemeanor</td> <td class="report">6 months</td> <td class="report" align="right">$500</td></tr> <tr> <td class="report" colspan="4" bgcolor="#cccc99">Cultivation</td></tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td class="report">Any amount (exception for patients or caregivers)</td> <td class="report">felony</td> <td class="report">16 - 36 months</td> <td class="report" align="right">none
empty.gif
</td></tr> <tr> <td class="report" colspan="4" bgcolor="#cccc99">Sale</td></tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td class="report">Gift of less than 28.5 g</td> <td class="report">misdemeanor</td> <td class="report">none</td> <td class="report" align="right">$100</td></tr> <tr> <td class="report">Any amount</td> <td class="report">felony</td> <td class="report">
2 - 4 years​
</td> <td class="report" align="right">none</td></tr> <tr> <td class="report">28.5 g or less by a minor</td> <td class="report">misdemeanor</td> <td class="report">none</td> <td class="report" align="right">$250</td></tr> <tr> <td class="report">Any amount to a minor over 14 years old</td> <td class="report">felony</td> <td class="report">3 - 5 years</td> <td class="report" align="right">none</td></tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td class="report">Any amount to a minor under 14 years old (includes offering, inducing, distributing, or employing)</td> <td class="report">felony</td> <td class="report">
3 - 7 years​
</td> <td class="report" align="right">none</td></tr> <tr> <td class="report" colspan="4" bgcolor="#cccc99">Miscellaneous (paraphernalia, license suspensions, drug tax stamps, etc...)</td></tr> <tr> <td class="report" colspan="4">Any conviction of minor under 21 causes driver's license suspension for 1 year.</td></tr></tbody></table> <table border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#cccc99"> <td class="report" colspan="3"> <table bgcolor="#cccc99" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td class="report" bgcolor="#cccc99">Details</td> <td class="report">
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr> <td class="report" colspan="3"> Possession of 28.5 grams or less of marijuana is not an arrestable offense. As long as the offender can provide sufficient identification and promises to appear in court, the officer will not arrest the offender. Upon conviction of the misdemeanor charge the offender is subject to a fine of $100. Possession of greater than 28.5 grams is punishable by up to six months in jail and a fine of up to $500.

Possession of 28.5 grams or less of marijuana on school grounds when the school is open is punishable by up to 10 days in jail and a $500 fine. Possession of greater than 28.5 grams or more of marijuana in a school zone is punishable by up to six months in jail and a fine of up to $500.
The cultivation or processing of any amount of marijuana is punishable by up to sixteen months in state prison. There is an exception to the cultivation prohibition for patients or patients’ caregivers who possess or cultivate for personal use by the patient upon approval of a physician.
The laws regarding possession and cultivation of marijuana do not apply to patients or patients’ primary caregivers who possess or cultivate marijuana for the personal medical use of the patient, upon the recommendation or approval of a physician.
Selling marijuana in any amount is punishable by 2 – 4 years in the state prison. Giving away less than 28.5 grams is a misdemeanor and is punishable by a fine of up to $100.
Sale of marijuana to a minor is punishable by 3 – 5 years in prison.
For anyone under the age of 21 convicted of any of the above offenses, the state may suspend the offender’s driver’s license for up to one year.
Possession of paraphernalia is a civil fine of $200-$300 for the first offense and goes up to $5,000-$6,000 for a fifth or subsequent violation within a five-year period.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

I have been raided for cultivating 20 or so small plants in keg cups in a closet with a 400 watt light, Med card expired cops just cut down plants and that was the end of that. To me I would consider that a personal grow, and I spent no time in jail, the space was 2'x4'.

Under 19, you would not have been raided at all, Medical or not--
Just to let you know, SCOTUS Decided that your Rec never expires--
Based on our examination of the CUA, we see nothing in the statute that requires a patient to periodically renew a doctor's recommendation regarding medical marijuana use. The statute does not provide, as the Attorney General asserts, that a recommendation "expires" after a certain period of time. As for Dr. Eidleman's suggestion that appellant see him annually, there was no evidence appellant's failure to do so invalidated the doctor's medical marijuana recommendation.
http://www.chrisconrad.com/expert.witness/windus.htm

However...if you were not a MMJ Patient, you would have faced a Felony-- The cops knew about people vs windus, that is why your shit was just STOLEN--
C'mon ppl...this shit effects YOU...read it, ask questions...but do not dismiss it simply because of misinformation--:tiphat:

Herborizer

Veteran
Yes I do think it would be possible because it already is there with 215.
All we need to do is remove the med card and legalize sales/transportation/possession of a certain amount. With current cultivation of up to 99 plants.
This would have been easy to do since we already almost there.

But yeh why would Rich lee put his money up for that?..

Actually, I think you might be mistaken. Big corporations are already there, it's call Mafia/Cartel/gangs/etc. Except they control things with fear (guns, etc).

So would I like to take away the fear/violence/etc and replace with companies that we can legislate? That would be a big yes.

On another note, I still don't think the mega-grows will crush the small timer. Look at Harborside in Oakland. They are a huge organization. They also have some of the highest prices too.

TruthOrLie

Veteran
Did Lee give you a reach around with that?

They already projected prices to be around 2800-3200 per lb.
I don't think he wants to be cheaper than the medical rip off artists, he wants to sell to them while they continue to rip off.

I don't give a flying flap about who projected what. When the shit goes down, we'll see what's real. The man dropped serious money to make serious moves and you want to hate on him because you're small time and can't keep up. That's a loser mentality.

Don't you have some reach arounds to attend to yourself FoxxyDoe?

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
no point i guess..

foxy wants a STRICTLY regulated scheme that benefits his/her demographic.

only this type of business no more no less...

yeah i violated the tou???

no i did not
but if i did you fucking prohibition supporters have violated the worlds TOU every time someone goes to jail for pot.

YOU anti 19 types want continued violations of human rights because your
livelihoods
may suffer.

the worst type of evil imaginable..

so push the snitch button..

me thinks thou doth protest to much

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
yeah i violated the tou???

no i did not
but if i did you fucking prohibition supporters have violated the worlds TOU every time someone goes to jail for pot.

Yeah you did and your post got deleted because you did, so now your wisdom is boiled down to some world TOU that you can't articulate. I guess it is time to remember the age old adage to be kind to animals and the slow.

:joint:

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Yeah you did and your post got deleted because you did, so now your wisdom is boiled down to some world TOU that you can't articulate.

cant articulate???

DONT VOTE TO IMPRISON ME

articulate enough for you?

i threatened no one...

want to get technical?

all anti 19 posters are in active VIOLATION OF THE TOU 19 will absolutely protect me from jail.
by threatening to vote to imprison me they have violated the TOU. ;)

FoxxyDoe

cant articulate???

DONT VOTE TO IMPRISON ME

i threatened no one...

want to get technical?

all anti 19 posters are in active VIOLATION OF THE TOU 19 will absolutely protect me from jail.

wtf are you even talking about, what i proposed makes you more free than lee's bill. Your not even thinking are you? Your arguments have gone to shit. well done

I said "All we need to do is remove the med card and legalize sales/transportation/possession of a certain amount. With current cultivation of up to 99 plants."
How does that make YOU less free?

You have closed off all options except yours. Not any better than what you accuse me off. Maybe you don't like my affect on your pro 19 feng shui. I can be against this bill without you having to have a conniption fit about you safety/rights being violated.

My vision of legalization is different than yours are you talking away my right to think differently than you?

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
wtf are you even talking about, what i proposed makes you more free than lee's bill. Your not even thinking are you? Your arguments have gone to shit. well done

I said "All we need to do is remove the med card and legalize sales/transportation/possession of a certain amount. With current cultivation of up to 99 plants."
How does that make YOU less free?

You have closed off all options except yours. Not any better than what you accuse me off. Maybe you don't like my affect on your pro 19 feng shui. I can be against this bill without you having to have a conniption fit about you safety/rights being violated.

My vision of legalization is different than yours are you talking away my right to think differently than you?

can you please link me to the better bill on the ballot this november dear sir or madam (as the case may be) if it does not indispose you terribly?:thank you:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
cant articulate???

DONT VOTE TO IMPRISON ME

i threatened no one...

want to get technical?

So your logic is to vote in this crap bill because it will protect you and your current micro grow or med situation, but you fail to protect the ICmag Californian who grows bigger than micro and refuses to play the med game.

How can you be so sanctimonious in declaring your right to a micro grow while at the same time continuing the scheme of imprisonment for the majority of this community?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ALL THERE IS IS HATE IN THIS THREAD. We all have our reasons for voting the way we fill is right. We also know by now who is ans is not voting we are at the point to where the arguments are going nowhere. How many of these do you guys need to start. You guys enjoy your yourselves I will see ya at the polls.

Status
Not open for further replies.