What's new

California's Proposition 19 will supersede or amend its medical marijuana laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i dont give a fuck about prop 19 anymore. 5x5 can kiss my black ass. Under 215 im semi legal at the moment...but the moment 19 passes my grow is now over the limits and im a lawbreaker? how the fuck does that work..."oh but 19 doesnt affect 215" ok im gonna take your word mr. internet pothead with blind raging support of this bill.

the only good thing i like about 19 is that hopefully....marijuana users can finally own guns and not be prosecuted for a felony combined with felony gun possession. that is the only thing that makes me wanna vote Yes.

other than that...i hate everything about this bill, and i hate the attitudes of many supporters. quick to hate on 215, quick to hate on clubs, quick to call people stupid and greedy just because they worry about their livelihoods. 5k to apply?!?! 220k to have the permit...get the fuck outta here!! hand the beautiful mary over to big pharma and government to run a train on her....i could give a fuck though i benefit either way if this passes or now. thank god for USPS...

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
i dont give a fuck about prop 19 anymore. 5x5 can kiss my black ass. Under 215 im semi legal at the moment...but the moment 19 passes my grow is now over the limits and im a lawbreaker? how the fuck does that work..."oh but 19 doesnt affect 215" ok im gonna take your word mr. internet pothead with blind raging support of this bill.

the only good thing i like about 19 is that hopefully....marijuana users can finally own guns and not be prosecuted for a felony combined with felony gun possession. that is the only thing that makes me wanna vote Yes.

other than that...i hate everything about this bill, and i hate the attitudes of many supporters. quick to hate on 215, quick to hate on clubs, quick to call people stupid and greedy just because they worry about their livelihoods. 5k to apply?!?! 220k to have the permit...get the fuck outta here!! hand the beautiful mary over to big pharma and government to run a train on her....i could give a fuck though i benefit either way if this passes or now. thank god for USPS...

YEAH FUCK THE SMALL HOME GROWER!!!
FUCK THE GUY WHO STAYS OUT OF PRISON!!!
you might have to act like an actual fucking business person and pay to play!?!?!?
how fucking dare they end your free ride!!!
ohh wait not only internet potheads but LAWYERS and NORMAL also recognize that the law states 215 is EXEMPT.
but some slimey KUNT called dragonfly... oyu believe that slag...

cindy lauper put it best..

"we see your true colors shining through"

and "big phrma" yeah your fucking joking right?

hilarious...

19 good for most bad for leo and profiteers

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Mostly slingers are the ones that will cry.

They all act so gangsta like they don't give a fuck about jail yet they too bitch to slang coke or H or Tweek....

You want to keep making that money. Nut up and slang to sone real fiends or go make some fucking burritos at taco bell

FoxxyDoe

Good luck getting anything into the "yes" guy's heads. Their starting to form a mindless little click that cant hear beyond its own opinions.
They reject logic that doesn't go with their Rich lee nut ride game plan. I bet hes feeling pretty good watching these guys grasping for straws at his greedy little bill.

Dagnnabit sure don't care if you have a family to feed, not if it means he has to get a med card thats just asking WAY to much.
He would rather the corporates take it away while he jacks off on his 5x5 with his front window open wide and his neighbors cant do shit about it.
BUT HEY someone got to walk down the street with an once in his hand what a wonderful novelty...

.... basically anyone who doesn't vote yes on this bill is a piece of shit, against herb and legalization and TEH MOVMENTS.

Prop 19, good for moochers and looters. Bad for producers.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Good luck getting anything into the "yes" guy's heads. Their starting to form a mindless little click that cant hear beyond its own opinions.
They reject logic that doesn't go with their Rich lee nut ride game plan. I bet hes feeling pretty good watching these guys grasping for straws at his greedy little bill.

Dagnnabit sure don't care if you have a family to feed, not if it means he has to get a med card thats just asking WAY to much.
He would rather the corporates take it away while he jacks off on his 5x5 with his front window open wide and his neighbors cant do shit about it.
BUT HEY someone got to walk down the street with an once in his hand what a wonderful novelty...

.... basically anyone who doesn't vote yes on this bill is a piece of shit, against herb and legalization and TEH MOVMENTS.

Prop 19, good for moochers and looters. Bad for producers.

Sorry Foxxy...but that is pure bullshit--
I can't speak for anybody else...but I for 1 (and I know for sure several of the others you mean) am a "Producer"-- I do not think this will effect us much, on the Black Market level...anytime soon-- I see it as, if I choose, to step it up and be able to become a Legal Supplier--
I reject bad logic...like what you quoted-- 19 does not effect 215 gardens...it states it specifically--
I welcome anyone to plea a case for voting No on 19...but so far, there just hasn't been anything that justifies scrapping it all and voting No--

FoxxyDoe

Sorry Foxxy...but that is pure bullshit--
I can't speak for anybody else...but I for 1 (and I know for sure several of the others you mean) am a "Producer"-- I do not think this will effect us much, on the Black Market level...anytime soon-- I see it as, if I choose, to step it up and be able to become a Legal Supplier--
I reject bad logic...like what you quoted-- 19 does not effect 215 gardens...it states it specifically--
I welcome anyone to plea a case for voting No on 19...but so far, there just hasn't been anything that justifies scrapping it all and voting No--

I see a mindset that goes around from the yes crowd that makes me think they are scared of people having good reasons to vote against this bill. So they will do they best to shoot down anything that opposes their opinions.

The reasons good/bad and for/against are mostly matter of opinion.
Many of what is said is speculation and opinions, just that.

This bill has negatives that you may not choose to accept on your list of con's. Personally I don't see any pro's that make me want to go vote yes on it.

Far as producers go this bill will affect them if places like Oakland are able to ban small grows and giver a moocher(rich lee) an easy mode monopoly.

R

rick shaw

Not sure how you come up with this logic FD,. prop 19 is supported by the majority of Californians.The majority of Californians do not smoke marijuana.Prop 19 is about doing the right thing.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I see a mindset that goes around from the yes crowd that makes me think they are scared of people having good reasons to vote against this bill. So they will do they best to shoot down anything that opposes their opinions.

The reasons good/bad and for/against are mostly matter of opinion.
Many of what is said is speculation and opinions, just that.

This bill has negatives that you may not choose to accept on your list of con's. Personally I don't see any pro's that make me want to go vote yes on it.

Far as producers go this bill will affect them if places like Oakland are able to ban small grows and giver a moocher(rich lee) an easy mode monopoly.

An easy monopoly? Like spending 5 million dollars and painting a target on your back as the largest grower/seller in CA for the DEA?

It's obvious that we have differing opinions on the definition of "easy".

PS: I have yet to hear a valid argument and I would welcome to hear from you why I should vote no to legalize cannabis in CA.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran

im a med card holder with an auto immune disease that causes my skin to literally peel off my body
what fucking corporation is going to risk rico persecution because cali allows RECREATIONAL POT LEGAL?

what board of directors is going to approve involvement in an ongoing criminal enterprise to manufacture a schedule I narcotic?

so you think dick lee will produce enough pot to cover ALL of californias needs? what are you retarded?

YOU STAND AGAINST FREEDOM IN THE NAME OF PROFIT you and 215 have admitted it.

we know EXACTLY what you are. you profit from the suffering and oppression of your fellow man!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Dagnabit,

Your last two posts are in violation of the TOU. I never hit the little report button, because I am not a rat. However it would be better if you tried to show a modicum of civility. You certainly have the numbers on your side of the debate, do you really need to name call as well?

:joint:

T

Teeg420

I would like to see the legalization of marijuana, but I am against this bill not because I am an evil profiteer of sick and oppressed people, but because I have enough common sense to see that this bill is a backward step for the movement.

If you want legalization your gonna have to get the feds on board and have them recognize marijuana as medicine until then I feel like its just spinning your wheels. IMO

This bill allows the possesion of 2 ounces, who goes to jail in cali for the possession of 2 oz's? According to normal its a drug diversion class.

I have been raided for cultivating 20 or so small plants in keg cups in a closet with a 400 watt light, Med card expired cops just cut down plants and that was the end of that. To me I would consider that a personal grow, and I spent no time in jail, the space was 2'x4'.

FoxxyDoe

Here comes the yes gang like clockwork. Thanks Dagnabit for showing us a nice example of what Im talking about. There is no argument with you guys, you win.
Endless spew... from the moocher/looter guys. Just shut up and vote YES already since you CANT POSSIBLY see any reason to vote NO.

dagnabit;3871409 [B said:
YOU STAND AGAINST FREEDOM IN THE NAME OF PROFIT[/B] you and 215 have admitted it.

we know EXACTLY what you are. you profit from the suffering and oppression of your fellow man!!!

This is bull shit^^ I am not against legalization or freeing the herb Im against this crap bill, and its agenda's.

Make a bill that makes it the same for everyone and I will vote yes.

Would you like a description of that bill?
How bout something like, 99 plant cap for everyone free to sell amongst our selves, can carry many pounds. We pay a tax but no one can go to big. No mega grows just lots of smaller guys.
That's more the kind of regulation Im interested in. Either that or completely legal free for all.

why does it have to be a 5x5 and an once with no personal sales?
why didn't Rich lee make it fair across the board?

This bill is a fuck job and you wont admit it. It does not put the power in the hands of the people.

Carry on though It always fun to collectively bully those you want to be wrong.

Herborizer

Veteran
I would like to see the legalization of marijuana, but I am against this bill not because I am an evil profiteer of sick and oppressed people, but because I have enough common sense to see that this bill is a backward step for the movement.

If you want legalization your gonna have to get the feds on board and have them recognize marijuana as medicine until then I feel like its just spinning your wheels. IMO

This bill allows the possesion of 2 ounces, who goes to jail in cali for the possession of 2 oz's? According to normal its a drug diversion class.

I have been raided for cultivating 20 or so small plants in keg cups in a closet with a 400 watt light, Med card expired cops just cut down plants and that was the end of that. To me I would consider that a personal grow, and I spent no time in jail, the space was 2'x4'.

I am concerned that many of the "no" team have not even read the Prop. For example, it's not 2 ounces, it's 1.

Section 11300: Personal Regulation and Controls

(a) Notwithstanding any other provision of law, it is lawful and shall not be a public offense under California law for any person 21 years of age or older to:
(i) Personally possess, process, share, or transport not more than one ounce of cannabis, solely for that individual’s personal consumption, and not for sale.

FoxxyDoe

An easy monopoly? Like spending 5 million dollars and painting a target on your back as the largest grower/seller in CA for the DEA?

It's obvious that we have differing opinions on the definition of "easy".

PS: I have yet to hear a valid argument and I would welcome to hear from you why I should vote no to legalize cannabis in CA.

Yeh id say getting a mega grow lottery permit with Oakland backing you and trying to block out all the small growers ="easy".
Your spin failed there Big H3rb because he is most definitely getting things in his favor.

Herborizer

Veteran
Make a bill that makes it the same for everyone and I will vote yes.

Would you like a description of that bill?
How bout something like, 99 plant cap for everyone free to sell amongst our selves, can carry many pounds. We pay a tax but no one can go to big. No mega grows just lots of smaller guys.
That's more the kind of regulation Im interested in. Either that or completely legal free for all.

All small business and no corporations? Do you really believe this could ever be possible? Really? Like really think about that and do you really believe that to be possible? Lets say for some strange chain of events, that the United States passes a legalization that only allows Small Business Cannabis grows, with ZERO corporate mega grows. Do you think other countries are going to follow suite? Yeah right. They would laugh at us and open up super-mega-grows. Suddenly, we would of backed ourselves into a corner economically. Not going to happen. Ever.

Hopefully that makes sense and after re-evaluating you might come to the same conclusion that many have made, this is a first step toward sanity. The world needs to take a fresh look at cannabis, and throw out all the propaganda, stigmas, lies, etc about cannabis. Take a fresh look and find out what its really about (good and bad). I believe this starts with California. This Prop has more attention (worldwide) then any other initiative this fall. The world is watching. We must act. Step 1, prop 19 passage. Step 2, tear down of the lies. Step 3, other states and countries follow suite. Step 4, safe access to many in need. Step 5, improvements made to Prop 19. etc etc.

jdkronyk101

When a new law is enacted to supercede an existing law, it will clearly say so. 19 clearly states that 215 is not affected by this legislation.

Does this wackjob that wrote this own a dispensory to? Like I keep saying. These people that make things up in order to get this bill to fail may be the same ones that will get 215 rewritten. If you think you're going to keep charging 400 bucks an ounce and the gov't isn't going to start getting their cut you're in for a big surprise...... Do you think the Gov't in Cali is offering legalization because they love Cannabis and the people that smoke it? They're offering it so they can start making money from it themselves. Do you people not get it? The Gov't's going to start getting their cut one way or another. Either through this Bill or changing 215. You better figure it out before you send things backwards.

yo jj,
people just wanna believe this propaganda... i wish they would all just read the bill for themselves. it clearly preserves and protects 215. and i believe the guys on here spreading this pure bullshit know it. they are just trying to stimulate a no vote.

read the bill guys its not that long. do yourself a favor just read it. it clearly preserves 215. dont believe the propaganda, your med rights will not be affected. read it!!!,
j.d.

Herborizer

Veteran
Yeh id say getting a mega grow lottery permit with Oakland backing you and trying to block out all the small growers ="easy".
Your spin failed there Big H3rb because he is most definitely getting things in his favor.

May or may not be true. But so what if it is? Lee spent the money. Is he not allow to benefit from it? This is a logic I don't understand. I see no reason why someone who fronts a ton of money to pass a prop, shouldn't be able to have personal benefit from it's passing.

The introduction of corporations into this market doesn't mean the small time grower won't be able to compete. Yes, corporations like Walmart have shown us in the past that they can be greedy and destroy the market for small businesses. Though this is NOT THE NORM. It's actually quite rare.

Small business makes up the majority of our economy. There are many reasons for this. Some are: quality, verity, locality, and that personal touch (relationships). For example, Budweiser isn't negatively affecting the California micro brewers. As a matter of fact, I believe the Budweiser helps them indirectly. They helped legitimize the market and lay the groundwork for which these small micro brewers get to take advantage of.

I get it, many of the "no" crowd is scared of what could happen. Though, don't you think as voters that we will scream bloody murder if the powers that be create a little monopoly for themselves? Sure, I can see them trying, but I don't see it succeeding. Also, I truly believe that once the stigma of Cannabis is destroyed, there are a lot of people who will throw a few beans in their yard/patio/deck/etc. I think there are a lot more soccer moms then people realize that will grow a plant or two just like they do tomatoes or flowers in their house. These people will want things to be simple and easy. They will frown on terrible restrictions and/or monopolies.

Mega corporations take time and money. It takes a whole lot more than a few mega grows to crush the market for the competition. Also, the laws are still to volatile and so is the market. People with big money make decisions based on confidence of an outcome. Investing millions/billions into things with an uncertain outcome of profit isn't happening. Thus, I still think small/medium grows will still dominate until we have a clear picture of the future of this market. With this being the case, there will be plenty of time to vote things into the right directions.

Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts