What's new

California will Vote on Recreational Pot in Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Auma does not seem to have square footage limitations on personal grows like MMRSA does. Just plant count. So technically you could grow 6 giant trees as big as you want. MMRSA allows you 100 square feet.
you wont be growing many big plants in a ten x ten area bro...yeehaw

You guys crack me up with your " its all for big money," argument. What demographic of people do you see building huge cannabis clubs with 24/7 security and millions of dollars of inventory, lol?

shasta

based on the robust forum debate 8 years ago vs now, rec legalization is a recognized fact coming fast for CA. (Thanks CO/OR/WA/AL)I'm supportive of this even knowing the govt will regulate/sin tax the hell out of it. Along with that comes some standardization of product...I'm very cool with this as well. In the balance i will grow what i like for family and friends....regardless. never was about $ for me.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you wont be growing many big plants in a ten x ten area bro...yeehaw

I grow 25 in a 5x5 area under a 1000 watt light. I could do 100 in a 10x10 area and get 8 pounds with a dialed in high yielder. Not that I have time for that, but it would be fun.

I don't agree with home grow limits, but 100 square feet is a hell of a lot better than a 6 plant limit.

iBogart

Veteran
I grow 25 in a 5x5 area under a 1000 watt light. I could do 100 in a 10x10 area and get 8 pounds with a dialed in high yielder. Not that I have time for that, but it would be fun.

I don't agree with home grow limits, but 100 square feet is a hell of a lot better than a 6 plant limit.

Could you pull 60 pounds out of a 10 by 10? No square foot limits, just the plant limits. Outdoors in a large locked greenhouse that could house six monsters.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Could you pull 60 pounds out of a 10 by 10? No square foot limits, just the plant limits. Outdoors in a large locked greenhouse that could house six monsters.

I have no experience with greenhouse growing. It might be possible. I've only done indoor grows with an HPS light. The best I've done consistently is 2 pounds under 1000 watts. It has to be a high yielding clone that's dialed in.

Growing as a hobby, it's more fun to try a bunch of strains or a big batch from seed. I like the variety. I'd rather have a pound of 7 or 8 assorted strains, or a new batch from seed where every plant is different.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
You guys crack me up with your " its all for big money," argument. What demographic of people do you see building huge cannabis clubs with 24/7 security and millions of dollars of inventory, lol?

You much not know much about Colorado then.....

A simple search on IG would net you tons of pics, of security camera feeds in a 500+ light warehouse...

And big money owns just about all of them...

MileHighGlass

A simple search on IG would net you tons of pics, of security camera feeds in a 500+ light warehouse...

100% correct!!!!

You guys in California don't know what's getting ready to hit you.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran

I wont accept either one....yeehaw..I currently grow way more than 6 and definitely over that square foot....

armedoldhippy

Veteran

this should be obvious, but...just BUYING 500 lights takes "big" money. we won't even go into buying/renting a warehouse, electricity, nutes, blahblahblah...:)

MileHighGlass

this should be obvious, but...just BUYING 500 lights takes "big" money. we won't even go into buying/renting a warehouse, electricity, nutes, blahblahblah...:)

I like how people think 500 lights is big.

There is way bigger here. Way Way Way bigger.

There is a so much big money in the cannabis industry already that the little guys don't stand a chance.

Grow it like it's illegal, use a carbon filter, and don't tell anyone. Unfortunately this is the face of "legal" cannabis.

Well, many people who aren't able to grow their own meds are sick and tired of going to "compassionate" medical clubs to buy mid grade chemmy bud at astronomical prices. They would rather see across the board quality control testing, and lower prices. Back when I first got my rec like 6 years ago, even the cheap stuff was solid. Now, if you get anything less than 40 an eighth, you're rolling the dice and might get sold a bag of worms. Plus everyone wants to jump on the recreational bandwagon, so I would be suprised if it didn't pass this time around.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I like how people think 500 lights is big.

There is way bigger here. Way Way Way bigger.

There is a so much big money in the cannabis industry already that the little guys don't stand a chance.

Grow it like it's illegal, use a carbon filter, and don't tell anyone. Unfortunately this is the face of "legal" cannabis.
ya that..yeehaw

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
and I guarantee it passes this time as people are stupid...yeehaw..once voted in the noose will tighten over time...

oceangrownkush

Veteran
So, if they got all the sigs they need why are obvious 24/7 drunks trying to convince me to sign this shit outside of walmart? All I can find officially is that they did turn in a lot of sigs, nothing saying they absolutely made the ballot.

I have no doubt it will make the ballot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts