What's new

California Outdoor

txuck

Nice pictures,,, they look amazing:smokeit:
MMM delciosas sativas... necesito un clima mas tropikal jeje..
thanks bro.
agur

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
DroolDoguedeBordeauxDonardrooling2.jpg

me want me want

ThaiBliss

Veteran
View Image
me want me want

:laughing:

That drooling dog is me also!

Both the Angolese x Meao Thai and the Khmer Gold have gorgeous leaves. They both remind me, especially the droopy Khmer, of some Jamaican ganja plants that a friend of mine grew from seeds that he brought back from a vacation in Jamaica. The very strange thing was that the plants were harvested in early October in the Chicago area. Looking back on it, I can't believe they were fully ripe by then. However, that was the only homegrown that we attemped in the upper midwest U.S. that turned out high grade. Gosh I wish I had that strain today. We would smoke an extremely tiny pin joint, that would get four of us blasted. And we were not strangers to good imported Columbian and Thai stick.

I have to second the comment made by Four Seasons. I am a believer in low nutrient growing, especially nitrogen. I have seen good strains produce spectacular results when looking nitrogen starved and like they don't have enough water. Perhaps not all strains react positively to that kind of stress, but I have made that my standard operating procedure until I find it otherwise.

The Senegal is another beauty, not only for the color. Does anyone else notice the zig zag nature of the stem in the dried flower pictures? Most of the imported killer weed I smoked back in the 1970s looked like that.

The only strain I have like that zig zagging stem is S.A.G.E.. My S.A.G.E. is not extremely potent, but it has a beautiful high, and astounding aroma. I want something more potent, but I do not have the heart to kill that cutting I have.

Great job Mota de Dios! :tiphat: