What's new

California Outdoor

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boy, I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread, I've read it 5-6 times!

Anyway, beautiful selection, love the BSHW, did they come from RM or Breeder's Choice?

I'll be pulling for you! :lurk:

Actually these came from Bodhi,

Thanks Highlighter for the kind comments.
Thanks for the encouragement El Rubio.

The Indica pheno was from the heirloom stock of Bodhi and the pink pheno came from open pollination of the same line done by Breeders Choice.

The RM version is made from only 5 beans that RM got off the old Cbay auction from Danbo and supposedly the plants were poor examples.

Can't wait till harvest, take care all.

Mota :joint:

Boy, I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread, I've read it 5-6 times!

Anyway, beautiful selection, love the BSHW, did they come from RM or Breeder's Choice?

I'll be pulling for you! :lurk:

L

Lilly456

Some real pretty plants in those pics, just plain pretty.I'll bet they look great blowing in the breeze...Enjoy the fall.:joint::joint:

Thanks Dima and Lilly,

Yes the plants are beautiful under a full moon with a slight breeze, breathing in the sweet smell of the Urkels and they looks of all the sativas. Thanks for stopping bye. Take care and happy harvest.

Attachments

• Khmer Gold.jpg
    Khmer Gold.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Khmer Gold bottom.jpg
    Khmer Gold bottom.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Khmer Gold OD 4.jpg
    Khmer Gold OD 4.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Khmer Gold top.jpg
    Khmer Gold top.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 19

gkn

long life to old school weed!!!!
its true what you said mota de dios, you have to grow them and smoke'em to believe it...
when i see these threads i remember why i like growing weed outdoors so much!!
that cambodian's leaves are just amazing!
felicitaciones amigo
saludos

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hello Mota de Dios,

may I ask were the Kymer Gold came from...are they from Gypse's Collection cause I was considering trying those in my climate? Would love some more details on the characteristics, growth pattern and smoke report if it is available?

Thanks and awesome show of photos.

P.S.: Is the Big Sur Holy Weed available from anyone?

Cheers

RC_Colas

Cambodian

GKN,

Gracias amigo, tu Oldtimers Haze es el ultimo haze que yo es visto. Yes I agree about the weed is better outdoors, I think the same strains indoors don't get the characteristics that can only come from being outdoors and exposure to the elements.

I love the Cambos leaves also, very pretty plant.

long life to old school weed!!!!
its true what you said mota de dios, you have to grow them and smoke'em to believe it...
when i see these threads i remember why i like growing weed outdoors so much!!
that cambodian's leaves are just amazing!
felicitaciones amigo
saludos

Hey RC,

The Khmer Gold is Gypsy's it is looking very stable, it had good growth from sprout through veg and was topped many times which didn't seem to affect it in a bad way as some other strains. The plant in the photos is one plant. I'll give you all a smoke report in a few months when she is done flowering. Send me a PM and I can discuss if it might be ok for your climate.

Also thanks for the kind words.

Mota

Hello Mota de Dios,

may I ask were the Kymer Gold came from...are they from Gypse's Collection cause I was considering trying those in my climate? Would love some more details on the characteristics, growth pattern and smoke report if it is available?

Thanks and awesome show of photos.

P.S.: Is the Big Sur Holy Weed available from anyone?

Cheers

RC_Colas

Oh regarding the BSHW, Bodhi seeds will probably have some more next year some time.

C

charlie garcia

long sativa indeed, is she flowering?
Hope she makes it well under your climate

long sativa indeed, is she flowering?
Hope she makes it well under your climate

Oh yeah she's flowering those are all flowering tops, I'll get some better pics up soon. The Cambo started flowering mid September. Indian summer here Charlie but if not then a make shift greenhouse.

C

charlie garcia

Lucky indians :) days are fine here but nights drop temps, too cold, too short days
thx for info

four seasons

Veteran
Excellent. I wonder if the K Gold would do well out in the bush left alone to fiend for itself.
The Cambodian\Haze skunk Hybrid I am working with needs lots of care and attention. The branches are very brittle. But the end product is what makes it so special.
The growth habits of your plant looks as though it would fool the eyes of the invading chopper pest.
I love the way you use minimal ferts. Ill bet your end product burns very smooth and pleasant with no nute iritation on the lungs.

Excellent. I wonder if the K Gold would do well out in the bush left alone to fiend for itself.
The Cambodian\Haze skunk Hybrid I am working with needs lots of care and attention. The branches are very brittle. But the end product is what makes it so special.
The growth habits of your plant looks as though it would fool the eyes of the invading chopper pest.
I love the way you use minimal ferts. Ill bet your end product burns very smooth and pleasant with no nute iritation on the lungs.

The Smoke is always clean and great tasting all natural brother.

Here is the Khmer Gold, I would think she will either finish at the end of November or the 2 week of December.

s3cw9d.jpg

Senegel Haze and Angolese x Meao Thai

Senegel Haze and Angolese x Meao Thai

Senegel Haze more pics
zjzfbm.jpg

30hqyyq.jpg

5k4m10.jpg

b4u800.jpg

Angolese x Meao Thai
2ntfekz.jpg

2enalc7.jpg

23mrbpy.jpg