What's new

California Outdoor

So 4 Seasons thread made me want to post a little of what I got growing around..jeje...:joint:

Hope you enjoy, some sativas, hybrids and some dried bud pics.

Angolese x Meao Thai
3rh9c.jpg

4ravjo.jpg

Blue Bolt x Pursang Haze
2hcpy6d.jpg

16m83tw.jpg

2dhxz86.jpg

Big Sur Holy Weed (pink pistil pheno and Indica pheno)
246p9jr.jpg

2v2jzbk.jpg

2yycm6f.jpg

50lc05.jpg

r0qedw.jpg

Some night time pics

Some night time pics

Khmer Gold (Cambodian)
259iez5.jpg

Iron Cindy ( Metal Haze x C99 male)
15cdn4p.jpg

Nevilles Haze F3
2pod5cz.jpg

Pure Haze ( Oldtimers/Breeders Choice )
s67vw2.jpg

Purple Haze 99 ( California Purple Haze x C99 male)
29y41kx.jpg

Satori
5dne6r.jpg

BongRipkenJR.

Nice, I like your selection of old school strains! Im loving the Big Sur Holy Weed. I have been looking for that for a long time. I have heard some crazy stuff about that strain. It kind of looks like Sweet Swiss though. Can you give us some details on soil, nutes, methods?

BSHW

BSHW

I love the Big Sur Holy Weed! Its really trippy and a soaring high, the pink pistil pheno isn't that common but I have tried it and its like a Durban high type.

Here are some dried bud pics from last year.
2d967h0.jpg

v6p7k5.jpg

2816cy8.jpg

Outdoor soil, just composted earth from the previous winter. No special nutes or methods just pinching and topping. Just a great climate.

Nice, I like your selection of old school strains! Im loving the Big Sur Holy Weed. I have been looking for that for a long time. I have heard some crazy stuff about that strain. It kind of looks like Sweet Swiss though. Can you give us some details on soil, nutes, methods?

BongRipkenJR.

Fuck yeah! A little too much leaf on there, but looks earthy and scrumptious! Got any pics of the Nevilles Haze dry? I hear that strain takes 14 weeks indoors so I couldnt imagine it finishing properly here outside.

S

ShoeboxSherman

Very nice bro, thanks for posting. Looking forward to seeing the Angola x Meao Thai finish, because I'd like to try that outdoors next year.

So much to learn and see in the ACE forum. Best wishes for a happy, heavy harvest :joint:

C

charlie garcia

speecheless at least, not gardens... maybe festivals?
muchas gracias amigos, 4S, Mota for enriching us with the view of all those beautiful and unsual varieties of cannabis, so diverse, so nice. I really enjoy watching the show :joint:
mucho respeto amigos

Those are the tops of the Indica hybrids, the part you don't see is the 2 feet plus colas underneath, the large fan leaves will fall off and the large colas will be more apparent, its just starting to cool down here so the colors should start to pop off soon. Sorry no Nevilles Haze dried yet. I'll get some pics up when they are done. I think the Nevilles will finish no problem, the Thais and Hazes are not even showing sex yet...:yoinks:

Fuck yeah! A little too much leaf on there, but looks earthy and scrumptious! Got any pics of the Nevilles Haze dry? I hear that strain takes 14 weeks indoors so I couldnt imagine it finishing properly here outside.

Thanks for the kind words Charlie...jeje

Though I know you got plenty of the kind.. and plants hanging around your parts.:abduct:

Would love to see a thread with just your work, take care brother.

Mota :joint:

speecheless at least, not gardens... maybe festivals?
muchas gracias amigos, 4S, Mota for enriching us with the view of all those beautiful and unsual varieties of cannabis, so diverse, so nice. I really enjoy watching the show :joint:
mucho respeto amigos

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
very nice selection of sativas..gotta love cali and our great sun that always seems to shine on us a little more..K+

C

charlie garcia

you are the artists Mota, love watching them. Most of those lines were never in Sp so very nice to see them well and alive. Always things around, discretly working but not hanging of my parts LOL but in the garden ;)
Hope you enjoy them
peace

BongRipkenJR.

I really want to go through and smoke all of those zesty flavors!!! Thats the type of bud my grandparents and parents say killed our bud today. Dude, my mouth is watering and it wont stop. All those sexy sativas and gorgeous land race genetics! OMFG!!! Did I give you some positive feedback yet, because I think I need to.

Thanks for the kinds words. I would like more people to grow sativas and old school weed. There is an amazing amount of different experiences and qualities that you just don't get from alot of modern hybrids. You have to smoke them to believe it, just takes patience to grow them... alot of patience..jeje

I really want to go through and smoke all of those zesty flavors!!! Thats the type of bud my grandparents and parents say killed our bud today. Dude, my mouth is watering and it wont stop. All those sexy sativas and gorgeous land race genetics! OMFG!!! Did I give you some positive feedback yet, because I think I need to.

Ulysses

Big Sur Holy Weed!!!

Doesn't get too much older school than that!

The only source I've seen was from Reeferman and I heard those were questionable at the current price...

And that's the indica pheno? Wow. How long does it take to flower?

When you say trippy- do you mean like mushrooms/lsd or do you mean speedy?

Great job, must be the sun out there cause I gotta throw everything I got on my plants to get then close to what you're getting with plain ole dirt...

Hey bro its speedy and trippy with a zooming high.

Questionable because he only had like 5 seeds and he stated that they were not too hot looking, then he bred with those and charges what??

Big Sur Holy Weed!!!

Doesn't get too much older school than that!

The only source I've seen was from Reeferman and I heard those were questionable at the current price...

And that's the indica pheno? Wow. How long does it take to flower?

When you say trippy- do you mean like mushrooms/lsd or do you mean speedy?

Great job, must be the sun out there cause I gotta throw everything I got on my plants to get then close to what you're getting with plain ole dirt...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely sativas Mota de Dios :rasta:

Your colorful panama crosses looks a lot like our ace panama hybrid at mid breeding, when the green panama had more influence in its genepool, very interesting expressions.

im curious to see the cambodian maturing outdoors, she's real huge, hope she stay firm without hermie problems. Thanks for the update!