What's new

California does NOT need any more GROWERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dr.lecter knows what's good...

The more growers in california the merrier.

I always knew the 90210 hills girls existed and beach hippies but never ever did I know there were bangers and thugs in cali!!!! LOL@FIRSTPOST.

Cali growers:

If 'you' are one of those growers who constantly cries and complains about only earning X amount when really that x variable is a considerable amount; then you should stfu and start selling harder drugs. An individual's greed should be managed properly and well. Otherwise you are more susceptible to negative complications down the road. Greed will end your career as fast as it made you money!

dr.lecter knows what's good...

The more growers in california the merrier.

I always knew the 90210 hills girls existed and beach hippies but never ever did I know there were bangers and thugs in cali!!!! LOL@FIRSTPOST.

Cali growers:

If 'you' are one of those growers who constantly cries and complains about only earning X amount when really that x variable is a considerable amount; then you should stfu and start selling harder drugs. An individual's greed should be managed properly and well. Otherwise you are more susceptible to negative complications down the road. Greed will end your career as fast as it made you money!

I was going to reply to this but I read your screen name. Speaks for itself.....

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
come to canada... $3000 max per elbow, never anymore regardless of quality. why pay 3 when theres m39 for $1200lb. get caught your lookin at mandatory minimums plus asset seizure. hells angels fucking everywhere, asian gangs after that. utillity bills over $1000 a month are deemed ' suspicious '. good luck EVER getting a med card, when you do patients will pay lol $150oz and its gotta be fucking amazing, the clubs pay about $2500lb but want to inspect your grow.

imo any decent size grower that cut it in BC,ontario, or quebec, would clean house in cali. the tools that make a successful cdn grower would be used to their full potential in any US mmj friendly state. with a new law coming that promises jail time for growers i think many are going to be moving south.

med clubs in ontario sell the exact purple kush clone from sr71 in cali, and will only give you $2500lb, while the same cut gets double across the border.

Yeah...we'll know you by your moldy, wet, premature bud--
At least that is my experience with the BC's coming down here--
(But hey....it was coming from Red & White!! lol!!)

antimatter

Veteran
I live in BC and the weather sucks compared to California and were swamped, but being Canadian I obviously wouldn't move to the United states but if I could Id wanna live somewhere with nice weather and has no snow regardless of growing or not...

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
California is a state of mind.

That is so true--
I am 49 years old, I wear Dickies, Skate shoes and Mulisha/Corrupt/SRH/Hostility shirts...and my hat has been backwards for at least 25 years!!
I love to use slang, and don't hide my weed smoking from anybody--
I am Me...and it is ok--

That is so true--
I am 49 years old, I wear Dickies, Skate shoes and Mulisha/Corrupt/SRH/Hostility shirts...and my hat has been backwards for at least 25 years!!
I am Me...and it is ok--

Good shyt man !!

That is so true--
I am Me...and it is ok--

You wear shoes?

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Great thread! I often warn folks NOT to dream about moving to Cali and making it rich on a few crops...this dream is too much to be believed!

The kids that buy into this one are the ones I see under the overpasses up north looking for trimming jobs, living in their old vans. Or worse...

There just aren't any cheap houses for rent anymore...silly little thing called the depression forced millions out of their homes by foreclosure. Where do you think they all went? To rentals. If they were lucky.

When the unemployment runs out and the welfare checks start bouncing you'll be lucky to get $500 a pound for weed in California... The days of $5000 pounds have long since disappeared.

G

Greyskull

a few lines from the song "Vicarious" by Tool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUXBCdt5IPghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hii17sjSwfA

this part is at the end....

Credulous at best
Your desire to believe in
Angels in the hearts of men.
But pull your head on out (of) your hippie haze
And give a listen
Shouldn't have to say it all again

The universe is hostile
So impersonal
Devour to survive
So it is, so it's always been ...

We all feed on tragedy.
It's like blood to a vampire.

Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies
Much better you than I.

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
I gotta toss this in the mix:

I dont expect things to be easy for a person starting up, literally the weak will be pushed out.

But this is a good thing. Eliminates the posers and brings out the real talent.

I still think theres PLENTY of room in the MJ market. I look at other industries, like bottled water for instance. People still buy it. Hell, there are _premium_ brands of water. 4 bucks for a bottle of water?.. WTF?

Just got to find a comfy niche in the market.

So if i'm so confident that a grower can make it in SoCal why not just move there. If you were going to ask.

Simple, California's bad points outweigh the good points... I've tried to live a little bit north of LA and it just got to me.. TOO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE!. My bro lives in LA now.. well lets just say hes _highly_ educated and hes just barely making it. Another suck point for me was the crime. Geebus, they will steal anything and everything!.. I mean come on.. a _stock_ radio?.. are you kidding me? And come on now.. All my minerals in one breath?.. WTF?

Cali.. nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live and grow there.

I'm happy here... lax MJ laws.. chill small town attitude. High quality homegrown everywhere.

bs0

I'm just hopeing that WI legalizes....... Then I can be an early adopter from across the border!

I am not a mod, but if I were I would take care of any of you that use personal attacks on another here. Keep that in mind. That is not the spirit of MJ or the spirit of the site. Keep is clean. If you disagree do not insult someone.. Put down an opinion with facts to convince the other how they are not corrrect. We are not cavemen.

Thanks Ran!

The first 250+ posts were good opinions but the last bunch have been pretty negative.

I'd like to add some more helpful moving tips... For you people of thinking of moving to Montana..If you see a sleeping Bear..Don't poke it with a stick....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts