What's new

Calif. pot dispensaries told by feds to shut down

Midnight

Veteran
So obama isn't the one many thought he was as far as ending the drug war and being someone lax on at least medical marijuana?

I am here in cali and man does it tick me off sometimes. We have had this great med state for YEARS and now since its around election time the politicians have to mess around with everything trying to get re-elected. Not sure how THIS is going to help obama stay in the white house though.

Marijuana could be a GREAT economic boost for the entire country and FURTHER for that matter. Ron Paul is the only candidate with the balls to actually STAND UP for our liberties as President. I don't see any other candidate doing that INCLUDING obama himself.

Why mess with cali obama?

1. I fucking can't stand Obama.

2. You people need to quit blaming him for this!

3. It's the fault of all the dumb asses that are openly flaunting their shit in the feds face. Non profit my fucking ass.

4. I hope every fucking dispensary that made even a nickle in profit gets what is coming to them because the greedy bastards fucked us all, and without so much as even a reach around!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
1. I fucking can't stand Obama.

2. You people need to quit blaming him for this!

3. It's the fault of all the dumb asses that are openly flaunting their shit in the feds face. Non profit my fucking ass.

4. I hope every fucking dispensary that made even a nickle in profit gets what is coming to them because the greedy bastards fucked us all, and without so much as even a reach around!

shit shouldnt not be illegal. Its not our fault it is. I do agree you shouldnt be flashy... at the same time i believe no one should ever get in trouble for it... Id rather have freedom then the scraps the feds let us eat..

im not thankful for scraps.

Midnight

Veteran
shit shouldnt not be illegal. Its not our fault it is. I do agree you shouldnt be flashy... at the same time i believe no one should ever get in trouble for it... Id rather have freedom then the scraps the feds let us eat..

im not thankful for scraps.

You're right, the stuff should not be illegal. It is our fault that it is, however; we put the assholes in power that made it illegal!

As far as what the feds are doing here in California, while I disagree with it 100%, the fuckwads that run the dispensaries that are making millions deserve everything they get.

Why, you may ask? Well, because now anyone that has a serious medical condition, and cannot grow like the rest of us for various reasons, such as aids, cancer, etc, will have to go to the black market to get their meds. This means they have to deal with rippers, thugs, people who douse their weed in chemicals while growing it, you get the picture.

Fuck the feds, but fuck the people who fucked it up for all of us even more. May all their grows be infested with mites, thrips, mold, caterpillars...

S

Smoke Buddy

What is needed is NOT a federal crackdown. The Cali MMJ industry clearly needed regulating. It is legal here to do what we do regardless of the feds position.
Midnight I agree mostly with your sentiment except I think that all the anger you have towards the bad dispensaries should be turned toward the bad president for bringing on the shitstorm and that PASS you give to Obama ("quit blaming Obama") should be given to the people who did what people do which is take advantage of opportunities to make money. Just human nature. To your point however, what we needed is regulations to tighten up the deal a tad. I would much rather be on the MMJ side for all their problems than on Obamas.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Why, you may ask? Well, because now anyone that has a serious medical condition, and cannot grow like the rest of us for various reasons, such as aids, cancer, etc, will have to go to the black market to get their meds. This means they have to deal with rippers, thugs, people who douse their weed in chemicals while growing it, you get the picture.

yes fuck those people who stuck their necks out to provide meds for those who "cannot grow like the rest of us for various reasons, such as aids, cancer, etc"

thank god the feds shut down those evil dispensaries!!!
how dare they give people options!!!!!

Midnight

Veteran
yes fuck those people who stuck their necks out to provide meds for those who "cannot grow like the rest of us for various reasons, such as aids, cancer, etc"

thank god the feds shut down those evil dispensaries!!!
how dare they give people options!!!!!

That's not what I said and you know it. :moon:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMO,the black market inside and outside California will see more clients and have more profit.

My prediction is more independent delivery mmj providers...like me.

Rick...again your prescient comments are a breath of fresh air in this thread...."and like you...MANY peeps are starting delivery services to provide meds to those that truly need it.

Please keep posting I read your post's every time I see your avatar.:dance013:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One last thing before I go to work...a very connected friend called me late last night...EVERY dispensary in Sacramento by days end will be shut. I'm in Stockton now, and 4 of the 5 dispo's that I checked off of Weedmaps are closed. I did not have time to check them all though.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
as of right now the people dont put ANYONE into power.... the corps do... who ever finances them does. Yes we get to vote between to people bought by the same company one may be the lesser of two evils bought there both still bought.

We dont have real candidates and the ones the are real dont get press the shit is rigged... we need to change it all or accept the on coming doom.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
One last thing before I go to work...a very connected friend called me late last night...EVERY dispensary in Sacramento by days end will be shut. I'm in Stockton now, and 4 of the 5 dispo's that I checked off of Weedmaps are closed. I did not have time to check them all though.

soon your going to see Big pharma's alternative to us. They are shutting us down for that. I believe they only let us do this to show the people the real medicinal value while they worked on there shit and got it passed through all the testing... Now that its ready they are closing us all down and saying heres your "safe" alternative.

you heard it here first -=P

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Hmmm. Tell that to Wesley Snipes. I guess he volunteered for the cage, no guns pointed at him.

:joint:

He must have, he's not stupid, he knew he was breaking the law. Breaking the law and being punished for it is not the same as being forced to do something at gun point. One has the choice to not break the law in the first place.

G

greenmatter

soon your going to see Big pharma's alternative to us. They are shutting us down for that. I believe they only let us do this to show the people the real medicinal value while they worked on there shit and got it passed through all the testing... Now that its ready they are closing us all down and saying heres your "safe" alternative.

you heard it here first -=P

that could be a frighteningly accurate call on the situation P ....... they will start the witch hunt all over again because we are not "manufacturing the medication in an approved lab situation" even if it is for our own use. probably make it a felony to give it away free to folks who need it too just for good measure...... this game is rigged!!!!!

HempKat

Veteran
inmates_2340.jpg

2__t640.jpg

Work_Crew.JPG

and every single prisoner builds the only thing we produce in this country since nafta,cafta,gatt,afta ect....
that is dollar signs....

but i guess those shotguns don't count?

No because those people got there by breaking the law, if you can't do the time then don't do the crime. Did someone force them to choose to break the law? I guess you think someone held a gun on them and said "rape that girl" or "rob the liqour store" or "assault that person that made you mad".

I would also take it you have no clue what prison/jail life is like. Most people in there are anxious to get on work detail rather then sit in a prison doing nothing all day. Plus they usually earn an earlier release and get a token salary. So they're not as forced to work as you think. The guns are there more for the peace of mind of the community in which the work is being done.

R

rick shaw

Can anyone imagine what the mood would be if we had Cooley as California Attorney General.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
No because those people got there by breaking the law, if you can't do the time then don't do the crime. Did someone force them to choose to break the law? I guess you think someone held a gun on them and said "rape that girl" or "rob the liqour store" or "assault that person that made you mad".
none of the aforementioned make road camp..
non violent offenders with low flight risk and no ad seg(gang,snitch,crimes against children)needs allowed.
I would also take it you have no clue what prison/jail life is like. Most people in there are anxious to get on work detail rather then sit in a prison doing nothing all day. Plus they usually earn an earlier release and get a token salary. So they're not as forced to work as you think. The guns are there more for the peace of mind of the community in which the work is being done.
been there done that in the florida sun.
yes we volunteered for the duty.
no gain time for it.
much more calories.
and no 26 hour lockdown.

yes your tax dollars are spent to make non violent mostly drug offenders build/repair things at gun point.

those jobs could be turned down by entitled "free" americans and done by migrant workers for the entitled americans to bitch about!

HempKat

Veteran
You're right, the stuff should not be illegal. It is our fault that it is, however; we put the assholes in power that made it illegal!

As far as what the feds are doing here in California, while I disagree with it 100%, the fuckwads that run the dispensaries that are making millions deserve everything they get.

Fuck the feds, but fuck the people who fucked it up for all of us even more. May all their grows be infested with mites, thrips, mold, caterpillars...

Actually all we do is elect puppets to an office based on promises rarely kept. The real power is held by those who pull the strings of the puppets and we do not get to vote for them. This is true for all politicians even good old RP because no one person can get the job done. That's why Obama has been such a disappointment to the people who voted for him. He can't just wave a magic wand and fullfill his promises, he has to go thru Congress.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
uhoh, they owe you some time back. you could go to FL, hit the stop-n-rob and tell the judge your time was already served.

good call on the typo..

although 22 feels like 26 pretty quick..

shit thing was i did the construction control survey on the damn county jail i had to wait in just a few years earlier!!!

ohhh and i aint goin back to the land of newly weds and nearly deads till they are not the absolute WORST in the nation concerning MJ.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Yeah, joint jokes ain't good jokes. I take it back. I thought you were saying 24 in the joint is like 26. Prolly worse than that, not a good thing to joke about.