What's new

Calif. pot dispensaries told by feds to shut down

Can anyone imagine what the mood would be if we had Cooley as California Attorney General.

Probably the same, can you remember when we had George W. Bush in office and it wasn't this bad.

There all a bunch of lying douche bags, if McCain were president still would be the same bullshit, they don't give a fuck about you and anyone else shit is fucked its like a leaky dam that is ready to burst damage has been done, its only gonna get worst grab your life vest.

:gday:

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Feds are closing the GREEN DOOR clubs in SF and SAC, today. But unlike mentioned before I still know of 3 clubs in east bay and 5 in Sac are still open.

Grendelkhan

I am pretty sure that there are a lot more than 5 clubs in Sacto still open. However, I am talking about Sacto City and not the county. I know that the county was in the process of closing the clubs in the county before all this went down. We are going to see about 70 to 80% less clubs in the next year or at least that the way I see it. Those that are run with bad books, gang relationships and not enough legal council are gone.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
breaking news from inside source told me that Divinity Tree in san francisco just got a notice to shut down

monkey5

Veteran
Bring back the Connstitution! Ron Paul has sponcered law to legalize! Freedom is the issue! Always ere on the side of Freedom for non-violence! monkey5

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
arent they all shutting down? why is everybody acting as iff there is "breaking news" when a dispensary closes shop after they were ALL told to shut down?

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
arent they all shutting down? why is everybody acting as iff there is "breaking news" when a dispensary closes shop after they were ALL told to shut down?

They were "All" told to shut down years ago...now they are pressing the point-- That is the news--:tiphat:

R

rick shaw

This time the Feds are threatening the landlords for renting to dispensaries/collectives that are within 1000 feet of schools/parks,they are telling the landlords they will take their property and assets collected from renting to 'illegal operations'

For most landlords that will work.

S

stickey fingers

THANKS CALI DISPENSERYS

THANKS CALI DISPENSERYS

friday i went to sac to do business, i figured things are getting bad
and i better get off my ass and get what i need asap
the vibe the last couple of times has been wierd in general.
all 3 clubs i visted plan to stay open but with changes and all have different opions
in regards to the raids and weather they will be open in the future,
as a med patient the dispenserys have been a miracle, giveing me a better life
FUCK THE FFEDS !!!:D
what i recieved from my last 2 trips
should keep me happy for a life time:hotbounce

BEST WISHES, TO ALL CALI DISPENSERYS
:thanks:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
none of the aforementioned make road camp..
non violent offenders with low flight risk and no ad seg(gang,snitch,crimes against children)needs allowed.
been there done that in the florida sun.
yes we volunteered for the duty.
no gain time for it.
much more calories.
and no 26 hour lockdown.

yes your tax dollars are spent to make non violent mostly drug offenders build/repair things at gun point.

those jobs could be turned down by entitled "free" americans and done by migrant workers for the entitled americans to bitch about!

Well like I've said all along, don't do the crime if you can't do the time. What the tax dollars we've given to the government to do as they pretty much please (as evidenced by the national debt), are in a relatively small part, spent on housing criminals and paying the warden and guards to run the place. If that place decides to operate a chaingang or otherwise use prisoners for cheap labor, it's up to them and is very disconnected from your tax dollar to the point that it's weak to even try to imply it is directly tied to your tax dollars.

Now yeah I don't like it any more then anyone else that takes the risks with marijuana laws that our community does. At my age and condition getting thrown in prison would likely cause an early death. Even if it didn't it would cause me to lose everything and all because I've found a way to enjoy marijuana whenever I want at no harm or cost to anyone other then perhaps myself (from smoking). Feeling that way however does not take away from the fact that it's illegal nationwide due to Federal law and many States have their own criminal penalties, relatively few States really have anything radically in favor of marijuana and even then it's restricted. I can tell myself, my friends, my family, my representatives until I'm blue in the face, how wrong their laws are, but it still won't make it legal.

So knowing all that and still doing what I'm doing, I've accepted that it could throw me in jail and I take full ownership of that. The laws don't force me to break them, that's my choice to do or not do. That's all to say that however you want to dress it up, non violent offenders, are still offenders that choose thru their actions to possibly have to build things at gunpoint. So now can we please stop with the melodramatic statements for people being forced to build shit at gun point? It's really not what was being implied by the original melodramatic statement of building libraries at gun point. I've seen a number of various types of prison crews and industry and I've yet to see any one of them building public libraries. Mostly in this region you just see them along the highway picking up trash. Also, admittedly I've never been involved with any prison or jail in Florida but of all the ones I do know, they each paid inmate workers with time off and a small weekly allowence into their canteen/Commissary account. So if Florida does operate that way....well I guess you want to be extra careful to not get caught in Florida?

dddaver

Veteran
I am pretty liberal. I was a registered libertarian until I got "educated" about being tagged with some meaningless label. And I understand many are all up in arms and have every right to be. But I think everybody needs to chill a little.

Is this all really such a bad thing? Don't we all want the MMJ movement to serve the purposes intended instead of Calif. becoming a source of derision and laughter around the world? Doesn't current actions in Calif. only hurt MMJ with all the illegal activity and fraud there?

This all seems to me kind of like tough love on your children. Sometimes they have to be slammed down hard so that they grow to be better people.

That's my $.02 anywho. :tiphat:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Is this all really such a bad thing? Don't we all want the MMJ movement to serve the purposes intended instead of Calif. becoming a source of derision and laughter around the world?

source of derision and laughter?! interesting generalization...

and to answer your question, this is both a good and bad thing.

good in that many people who opened up shop in california were motivated by greed, not compassion. This will weed them out. pardon the pun.

bad in that we are seeing our government flex its muscle in ways that have not been seen before, and what a time to do it...

Latest posts

Latest posts