What's new

cali strain scene washed up, what do people want

I

InvisibleEmpire

damn, that is nuts. I don't think I could ever charge that much. I would feel like bad karma would be coming my way....

Eh, it's the market dude. Just because prices are different doesn't mean you are robbing people or purposely inflating prices. You take the risk here on the East Coast, you need paid for that risk. If I was selling a lot of weed, I'd only charge that kinda money if it was really, really good and in smaller amounts. 500/zip is my rate normally..

If you have 10 dealers selling @ 600 a zip, 75 an 8th everywhere...why not charge the same? You want customers, drop the price down a bit and they flock.

Growbrass

I didn't mean you were ripping people off personally.... but the east coast price is not legit.

It's like saying that our countries gas prices are fair because people are still buying the gas. (well a bit different, but similar) We buy it, but it's still a fucked market.

I

InvisibleEmpire

I didn't mean you were ripping people off personally.... but the east coast price is not legit.

It's like saying that our countries gas prices are fair because people are still buying the gas. (well a bit different, but similar) We buy it, but it's still a fucked market.

tell me about it. i wish things were different...but it's also good for a guy like me who hates workin' for the man and wants to live his life.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If someone tried to sell me an 1/8 of anything for $75 I would punch them in the eye and take it for free. Unless it was some DJ's Blue Heaven with seeds in it! ;)

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
If someone tried to sell me an 1/8 of anything for $75 I would punch them in the eye and take it for free. Unless it was some DJ's Blue Heaven with seeds in it! ;)

don't come to the mid west... you'll be doin alot of fighting, lol.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
unfortunately, it is my opinion that the cali strain scene is completely washed up....theres nothing new out there and if there was people dont know what is and there is no demand for any strain any more it seems...besides the fact herb in general has lost value, even the most high end kushes are way down, people wont even buy strains like urkle, blue dream, sour d etc anymore....im not a pot broker just a simple grower, but i watch a lot of other big meetings take place and people are turning down every damn thing even totally non merch hazes,...what the hell is it that you people want if youre turning down the best of the best? not a lot of other direction to head besides concentrates it seems and i cant remember the last time i saw someone buy bubble was, i have a half lb right here for last 6 months, bomb sizzle melt and i couldnt give it away. i just want to give the people what the want, so what is it you guys, and gals, want??

Your asking too much or the quality ain't there..... End of story.

I

InvisibleEmpire

Yeah, gotta agree with the other guy...you'd get shot...and these thugs out here don't shoot to wound!

I would never buy weed for 75 an eighth but there are morons out there with money and want the best in the area, so...i'm gonna take advantage of that!

B

Buffoonman

When I was on Holiday in san francisco last year was buying dank stuff off street dealers for a lot less than that and I'm not from the same country. Up and down the tenderline.

bs0

Blam blam?

Midwest is GOLD if you have any of those mentioned strains, $500/z is not outside reason... $20/g is typical.

I

InvisibleEmpire

pretty much what it boils down to, at least in this market (PA)...you simply tell someone what you have, strain doesnt really matter too much (just say some REALLY good shit), they peep it, they smoke it, they want it. strain names just add to the hype, we as connoisseurs think it matters but to most people who buy only...it's just something they can tell their friends they smoked. we care about lineage, phenotypes and crossing/breeding while they roll out "YO I SMOKED DIS SHIT TRAINWRECK AND MAN, I COULDNT SEE STRAIGHT"

PA is gold for high quality herb, but many, many, MANY people here suffice for mids because it's all they can afford...but if you know the right people....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya I'm not getting it when I grow any of these strains I would not have any problems offloading it on my first attempt. If you are not capably of producing quality cannabis at a fair price your out of the game.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the teenage wannabe thugs in this thread! Classic! :pointlaug

By the way, I would get all my vato loco homeys then we would throw up gang signs and shoot everyone with our Ak-47's and let our pitbulls eat them when they are dead while we have sex with their girlfriends and we smoke their weed! Then we would get back in our lowriders and go play spades in the park and smoke a blunt holmes. Yeah. Then go water my Original Gangster Kush plants. ;)

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Love the teenage wannabe thugs in this thread! Classic! :pointlaug

By the way, I would get all my vato loco homeys then we would throw up gang signs and shoot everyone with our Ak-47's and let our pitbulls eat them when they are dead while we have sex with their girlfriends and we smoke their weed! Then we would get back in our lowriders and go play spades in the park and smoke a blunt holmes. Yeah. Then go water my Original Gangster Kush plants. ;)
jejejejejejejeje

word......out