What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CALI POT SNOB

guest396

Essential dank

Essential dank

Fire OG
picture.php

Tahoe OG
picture.php

White Fire
picture.php

OG recap
picture.php

Chemgerine
picture.php

and Chem D saved the best for last
picture.php

as always, i hope you enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed bringing it to you.

to those involved, you know who you are no mention necessary. was glad to be there, thanks for having me. punk rock

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
that tahoe is lookin a lot like the old school big ass tear drop calyx og that is much harder to come up on these days...very well grown nugs props to the cultivators...Chemgerine, whats that chem d x tangerine haze? looks firey whatever it is...enjoy smokin like a king ohgee thanks for sharing!

guest396

Durdy, thanks glad to have you.

Got Dank, yeah smoking on it now...welcome

Whadeezlrg, yeah the tahoe is some run you down meds for night time enjoyment mainly. the others don't hit me that way unless i keep at them. as for the chemgerine, i'll get the low down again from my bro. every time he tells me i forget, hahaha guess i should write it down...

NOTB, i know man, me too. what was i thinking??? i'll try not to let it happen again. hahahaha yeah right. getting back on that horse asap

CalcioErba2004, hey man howz things? hope all is well. got some days off, not that i want days off, but i have time to talk now so maybe we can get around to that. either way it's all dank. take care.

guest396

well i just thought i'd throw this out there, a lot is happening in the world right now and there is actual talk of the great die off needing to take place. many see the signs but, are just like many, not sure what to do.... well i'm going to continue my life the same as always with one minor change. i'm going to try to show my love and kindness i have for those i love and would be kind to, to as many as i can, without absorbing their problems or letting any of their behavior effect me. you can after all only get so pissed before you gotta move to a cave or break out with the shovel and duct tape and start digging holes for people. not good. and you can only smoke so much dank!

other than that, not much going on here. just being me trying to pay the goodness forward.

oh and i have a side note for you. well hope for the believers and dread for the haters. more and more people are discovering their true roots. here it is:

You are Israel! The History was Revealed by the Prophets and Confirmed by Archeology, the Judgment of the EL of Israel was Sealed as they were Exiled to Khurasan in Northern Iran, Eastern Afghanistan and Western Pakistan. They Disappeared into the Mists of History as they Migrated in Waves up through Georgia through the Caucasus and Followed the Tracks of their Cousin Dan who left his Name on the Rivers of his Passage (Don, Dniester, Dnieper, and the Danube) as they Migrated Northwestward towards Denmark. They Erupted into Northern Europe in the 3rd Century BCE as the Royal Scythians, Celts, Cymrics, Cimmerians, Goths, Angles, Saxons, Ostrogoths, Visigoths and Frisians. They Populated the Lands of Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark), the Isles of the West (Britain, Ireland, and Scotland) the Lowlands (Netherlands and Belgium), the Colonies of Great Britain (United States, Canada, Australia, South Africa) plus the Lands of Northern France, and Germany. These today are the Lost Tribes of Israel! If your Ancestry comes from any of these Lands, Welcome, You may be a member of “Lost Ten Tribes” of the House of Israel! The Prophets have Proclaimed, at the Time of the End, You will Return Home! (edited for ease of reading)

Archangel

Nice thread man. Wassup with the Dabney Blue? You gonna run it?:artist:
I had it but lost it.

Is that a bontanicare ebb and flow you have? Looks similar to mine just alot cleaner.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
that tahoe is lookin a lot like the old school big ass tear drop calyx og that is much harder to come up on these days...very well grown nugs props to the cultivators...Chemgerine, whats that chem d x tangerine haze? looks firey whatever it is...enjoy smokin like a king ohgee thanks for sharing!

thats my favorite kind of OG!! nice pics Ohgee love the variety you got cookin in here....

what do you mean about the great die-off....are we talking shitty commercial gangbanging california growers who keep flooding the market and ruining 215s reputation with their BS? yea i wouldnt mind seeing a great die-off of those types...especially up north where the cartels got goons camping out in the forest with guns...or the warehouse grows run by rappers who spray their shit with eagle 20 in flowering and still get powder mildew somehow lol...

guest396

don't think for a second I forgot you... my friends and I have more instore for you then you know or can handle with the sickest new crosses coming yet once again out of so cal! in the mean time, here's some goodies for yer ass.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

guest396

thats my favorite kind of OG!! nice pics Ohgee love the variety you got cookin in here....

what do you mean about the great die-off....are we talking shitty commercial gangbanging california growers who keep flooding the market and ruining 215s reputation with their BS? yea i wouldnt mind seeing a great die-off of those types...especially up north where the cartels got goons camping out in the forest with guns...or the warehouse grows run by rappers who spray their shit with eagle 20 in flowering and still get powder mildew somehow lol...

Yeah i was referring to what the elites deem the useless eaters, cattle they call us, you and i. 11 out of 12 to die. as for the dank yeah we are going to cross the fk outta some serious og and other not f'ing around strains. just waiting now. thanks for stopping by, grab a plate....

guest396

as i said before

as i said before

we have some not fucking around serious dank coming.... we are going to have fun making the next shit in yer jars and glass ware. hahaha yeah. i have waited so long for this, you just dont know.

picture.php

now i wonder what that could be????

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
no i meant what is it, what strain, lol i knew it was a germed seed, i was wondering of what :p

Latest posts

Latest posts