What's new

**Cali Growers Unite** (All Are Welcome, Though)

shaolin730 said:
are thier places in North or South Cali (in the middle of nowhere but not too far away from civilization, 15-30 minutes driving) that you can find houses to rent for around $1500-2500/mo? or possibly purchase for $30k or so? very hard to find places close but secluded from the city up here in antartica :p. thinking of moving to cali, maine or canada sometime in the next couple years.

Hey shaolin :wave: I live in northern cali and in my area there are houses for rent that start at around $1100/month rent and up from there. The city I live in is 100,000+ to give you an idea of the size, and there are mountains and lakes nearby for recreation... it's great living here :joint:

G

Thanks for the help Robhpx13. I will more than likely get the bubblegum for a grow, and i'll pick up a few the ak47 and trainwreck just to test. I actually have the real trainwreck clone (and a few big ass mothers) so im kinda interested in seeing if it's a cross. Since im pretty unknown to the msg boards, after a lil while when i get my posts/reputation up, i'll offer the clone for trade or whatever to the cali fellas. It was sorta hard for me to get it but it bothers me how so many local people have never had it. So i'll offer it up. Peace.

Bonzo said:
Hey Budmaster, thanks for the info on the ID card.

No prob I help when I can :chin: :wave: :joint: I think for renewal it's $15 I have to check again... I thought every county was suposed to eventually implement their own system :rolleyes:

Robhpx13

I know theres parts in cali where you can grow 99(humboldt) and you can grow only 12(riverside), thats a little much of a diff. if you ask me.

Robhpx13 said:
I know theres parts in cali where you can grow 99(humboldt) and you can grow only 12(riverside), thats a little much of a diff. if you ask me.

No I mean every county was suposed to have a card system as of this year I thought... :chin: But SB420 establishes a baseline statewide limit per patient of 6 mature or 12 immature plants, plus 1/2 pound (8 oz.) which superseded the humboldt 99 limit, which is almost a federal crime. Anything over 99 plants is considered a federal offense I believe :joint:

AFTER EDIT: Just found this info... The law also establishes a statewide, voluntary ID card system, which is supposed to be implemented by April 2005. Once it is operational, patients with ID cards will be protected from arrest provided they adhere to specified quantity limits. :whip:

Last edited:

Robhpx13

dude this is so beat, you can tell all the palm trees need a little shot of sun, it dried up for a little but there still droopy.........Still palm trees though : )

G

guest3854

SteelSavage checkin' in from Nor-Central Calif. Doin' up some Bog genetics , Lifesaver and Bogbubble . Got acouple trifolates , waitin' to sex about 16 plants . These things are already needin' an ozone generator , 2 months in veg and smellin' oh so sweet! Gonna be doin' a fuckin' Krusty grow here pretty soon . I don't have a camera as of yet but will soon to post pics.

Stay safe y'all
SteelSavage

full time daddy
Veteran
hola...................cali... just stoping in to say high..........
heres a lil sumthing i grew this round......

G

yo whats up guys i will post pics of my harvest this weekend .. i will be harvesting Soma's Rock Bud, serious seeds AK-47,PlutonicSuperSkunk X Purple#1,MTF, blue sattlelite. next grow will be Bog's LSD nycd pheno, Serious White russian,Soma's Rock Bud, MTF, Sour Bubble, G13XNL#2.

then the grow after that is a solid kush grow..i have THseeds MK Ultra,Cali Kush seeds Ogers and BUbba,i have dutch passions master kush, and will be inquiring about 2-3 more kush strains. kind of a kush comparison grow i have to see which of these kush strains are actually true kush.. im from la so i smoke kush everyday.. i mainly smoke og kush but i get some nice bubba every now and again. but bubbas doesnt have that ogers hit.i want to see if MK ultra is all its cracked up to be

Swerve

i will post some pics later today for you kats

Bonzo

Veteran
Hey swerve , how are ya? I just aquired an "Ogre kush" clone but have been informed it is probably not the original "OG" kush. You mentioned "OG" in your post, any idea on where to get "OG" clones? Looking forward to your all kush comparison grow :smile: thanks,Bonzo :D

Robhpx13

hey that earthquake was a 4.3, it happend right next to my house, core of it was 6 miles away, there was a shift in earth then an explosion.

Robhpx13

hey swerve that MK ultra is supposed to be pretty good, a buddy of mine over at CW might have the OG pheno and said that thseeds new stock of it was reworked and supposed to be better then last year, if I can pick a deal up on a pack I might give her a try.

G

Small update for those in the bay looking for new strains in their gardens. The club in oakland (broadway, forgot the exact adress, 21 somethin..) Has cali-o, somango, buddhas sister, sensi star, ogre, and white russian. There's more but i dont remember em all. Also the cali-o clones i bought didnt have the double serrated leaves so i dunno how authentic it is. Later.

Latest posts

Latest posts