What's new

**Cali Growers Unite** (All Are Welcome, Though)

Lambs Bread

Lambs Bread

I don't keep track that closely, somewhere between 3 and 4 weeks. This plant has a great sativa high and superb taste.

wickyd

is that the original jamaican lambsbreadth(or whatever)? How is the taste?, I'm a fan of the old strains, because Ive never had any... oh well, anything you can tell me about that strain?

a friend a few states away
wickyd

Info

Info

This strain has been floating around this area for a number of years. It is originally from Jamaica and I hear it called Lambs Bread and Lambs Breath. The photo is a mother I was given. I took clones first, of course, because I can't find it listed by any seed retailers.

Sweet pine taste, strong and active high. The roots are very aggressive and it is easily cloned. It needs a lot of water in soil. The leaves develop a lot of white due to the heavy trichomes. Heavy branching.

I'm told it is very mite resistant and will produce well even when infested and losing its leaves. Let's hope I never find out.

Not sure about colors but my room gets cold at night so I will find out soon enough.

badmf

Hey Cali! Wat up? Call me krzy but I am going to put some out, yeah I know the date but I'm still goin' ta do it! I made too many and they've got to go somewhere! I am looking for some "Serenade" to prevent mold, as you know it might rain 'fore these are done. Any suggestions? thanx in advance!! SoCal locale1 :wave:

Last edited:

Humboldt_215

humboldt county

humboldt county

hey all, I am new to this board. I reside in southern humboldt county, luv the herb and am a medicinal patient (215).

here is a shot of a gro I was quite proud of :canabis:

and the others are true Trainwreck from humboldt. never in seed form-just clones. And it has the train fast finish time of 47-49 days :)

peace all!

G

Two Hotties!

Two Hotties!

Well its been a while Since anyone posted in here with their ladies. I just thought I would revive it with a Couple of special ladies. Can't wait to inhale these to hotties.

Willy D

The SAGE is showing color. Its been a lil cold for Cali here.

Blatant :wave:

kilacaLIbud

killa cali!!

killa cali!!

im a socali !grower..checkout these sdcounty!buds..from my seconed grow ever!! the stains are ..Nirvana bubblgumXhemcy durban poison (bubblepoison)and mrnice.dreatime sativaXhemcy durban..(dreamtimepoison)

here are some random shots from my previous grow..

dReamtime poison= mr.nice dreamtime sativaXhemcy durban poison
colaaa1.jpg

dtpoison.jpg

DSCF1276.jpg

3HBEAST.jpg

tts1.jpg

booyaya.jpg

bud1.jpg

nirvana bubble gum X hemcy durban poison

D31.jpg

byubd1.jpg

DFAD.jpg

jfl.jpg

Hi guy's i'm just an old pirate in so.cal.some of you have been in my current threat in the indoor grow forum maybe not.............it's all good.It's just nice to see a bunch of local fella's in here.....................

One eyed Jack Reckem

G

Okay noticed 193 replie's, but 4,022 viewed this post, so I wonder how many of that total are california grower's?

Hello to all, a bit new to this site, a bit old to the board's, and even older than that in age.

I am a med user and fine alot of pleasure in growing my own medicine, damn I just had to be good at it, or damn good med's, so now it is shared with a few other med head's and alll seem satisfied, for now, LOL

grow safe.

Happy 2005 to everyone.

realhigh.

Bonzo

Veteran
Hello fellow Californians, im a native, born and raised in the sweet sunshine :smile: Question for fellow prop 215ers; Do any of you have an ID card? I have a prescription but no card. Is there any such thing? :confused: peace :smile: my medical Golden Skush;

I to am in the Golden State

I to am in the Golden State

I'm also from Cali... I'm in norcal actually :joint: I am somewhat new to this forum but plan to be here for a long time. I don't wanna give away my exact location but I could give a hint of the area. I live near the cascade mountain range...near the mountain of shasta... but we don't get snow here hardly :chin: Anyway good growing ppls, I prob know some of ya's :joint:

Bonzo said:
Question for fellow prop 215ers; Do any of you have an ID card? I have a prescription but no card. Is there any such thing?

Bonzo, I have a state medical mj ID card issued by the OCBC, cost me 25 bux I think :chin: Here's my current mystic day 35 flower :canabis:

349610305_mystic_topshot.jpg

Last edited:
G

yo

just checkin in ;) norcal outdoor now socal indoor and one more outdoor just for fun.

keep it oldschool lol
theres some pics all over of my cali o x skunk#1

Robhpx13

I havent been here in ahwile so id like to give a shout out to FoxFarm and all the california kush's that I smoke all day long. that SKuSH is lookin fantastic bonzo, I was lookn at some, what do you think youll pull for yield per plant?

Bonzo

Veteran
Hey Robhpx13, i am thinking 2 to 3 oz's per plant 4 to 6 oz's total. The mother had very large buds but these clones got stuck in a small veg cab too long and got a little stressed. They recovered pretty well but they are not going to produce like thier mom. I also fucked up with a seed making attempt, i made some seeds allright, a few too fuckin many!!! LOL!! Oh well, we live and learn, more seeds to go around. peace Bonzo

Robhpx13

get an herb grinder for seeded plants, a good one wont break the seeds but theyll float through the nails. jesus 2 1/2 OZ.s per is a lot for a kush hybrid.