What's new

Caboose (Trainwreck x BigBud)

Sourbear

Some more macro shots
The purple continues
Rain moved back to Thursday, ladies get to live a little longer!

The underside of every sugar leaf on this plant is velvety red or purple, but up top is a beautiful lush green
Yjjv77S.jpg

This lady has much of the same coloring patterns as the previous but even the top of the leaves have succumbed to the purple invasion
StxnEiK.jpg

This girl has an interesting calyx formation. Her pistils where really short compared to the other 7, and her calyx's are rounded and less pointy.
PjypBy8.jpg

This is the girl who has the fire red pistils, reminds me of Alaskan Thunder Fuck I grew one year
3YolD0z.jpg

and last but not least, this lady has a shade of purple that is a bit different than everyone else. and her pistils never made up their minds =p
ApVGhHl.jpg

Honestly there are some BEAUTIFUL genetics in these seeds.
There are a ton of upsides and few downsides

She has a whole aromatic array of fruit and sweet flowers to offer
intense tropical flavors like mango, pineapple, guava
& Sweet honey laced odors that you would expect from a rose bush
One of the 8 ladies quite honestly smelled like hot animal breath, almost kerosene or diesel smelling but more dog breath.
She has beautiful smells but doesn't make the WHOLE area stink around them
I would probably suggest this plant for guerrilla style growers, her aromas are beautiful but you gotta get IN the plants to really smell them
I don't smell the caboose strains from far away like I do my Cream ladies

She has a really beautiful presentation late in flowering. Some of the genetic differences I am seeing between these 8 ladies are brilliant.
Velvety red colors, all different hues of dark purple, almost some magenta colors
Each strain colors its sugar and fan leaves in such a way it makes me want to keep them all!

The yield of the plant is pretty amazing, some seriously large dense nugs that are hanging off these plants. I can't wrap my hand around most of them, even the secondary and tertiary colas.

Incredibly short node spacing and just an overall compact profile
I had no need to support the plant, even now when they have really swollen buds hanging off the branches, they don't need to be staked up or supported at all. The stocks are incredibly thick and all 8 ladies held up to 40mph winds without budging.

So far I have only cut and cured samples from CAB#7
The tall lanky girl who reminds me of most train-wreck crosses I have smoked.
Incredibly fruity, mixed berries maybe some fruit punch. such a nice lifting vibrant high. Feels like some one messed with the hue&saturation settings on my eyes when i blaze her lol

All of Cab#1 is chopped and hanging
She is the Dogsbreath smelling lady, almost smells like diesel or kerosene. I will provide a smoke update when shes ready

The only downside I have for the genetic so far is her inner growth and node spacing makes for some JUNGLE messes as the plant gains in size. The inner section of the plant gets DWARFED with growth.
This was consistent with all 8 genetics
It HAS to be cleared out for effective air circulation with bigger plants.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts