What's new

C5 Haze x Kali China limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you got a successful harvest friend and that early smoke tests are hazy and promising :D

tricepa79

Hi,
An indoor cut (c5haze x Kali China) now outdoor in a 25l pot.
Very strong grow but no pistil for the moment.
2022-08-07_12-57-12_766.jpg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Grove C5 x KC may end up a highlight of the growing season.

DC6D4CFC-322C-4438-82CD-39D83F0AAC6D.jpeg

Aromas are still a bit muted, but starting to take shape. Match box striking incense.

6B187DA1-BFB9-4AD7-9F54-6570E487DCE7.jpeg

Fully stacking now and I’ll need to start spraying for the caterpillars after I’m back from my deep woods trip next week.

FF7163E3-FE4D-491C-959E-EFC3C66987A5.jpeg

paisajedehierba

Grove C5 x KC may end up a highlight of the growing season.
Aromas are still a bit muted, but starting to take shape. Match box striking incense.
Fully stacking now and I’ll need to start spraying for the caterpillars after I’m back from my deep woods trip next week.
Hi Ur Humble Nr8 Tor,
I find it very interesting that your plants are already flowering outdoors. Not only a few preflowers. Have you managed this by putting them into a dark place by time or is C5KC a line with such an early flowering onset?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the updates @Ur Humbl Nr8tor glad you have a good feeling about them :) They really started flowering early there for a C5 Haze hybrid.
Looks like you got a pheno of each, one more sativa (hopefully with interesting Haze C qualities) and one more indica leaning to Kali China.
Especially the more sativa looks like will respond well to good amounts of liquid fertilizer during flowering.

Great to see yours as well @tricepa79 :D looks quite Haze sativa dominant so far, how is she currently doing ? did you transplant her for the flowering stage ?

And sorry for replying so late ... i have been away for a few weeks. Hope to catch up with everyone here on the forums asap.

Lotto

Popped 1 C5H x KC seed on July 5. Took plenty of cuts and put under 12 hrs. After a 5 week veg. it showed first pistil on August 23. One month later and this Kali leaner is starting to plump. Got back in town after a 10 day vacation and the plant showed good growth and had that beautiful, fruity Kali smell. Now 3 days later, that smell is gone. The buds have exploded and are clearly taking on the C5H side. It's been on light doses of fish and kelp but I think now it would benefit with more food. It's in about 8 gallons of soil.
20220923_151024.jpg
20220923_151223.jpg
This plant was tied down a bit but showed little if any stretch. At only 12" tall it will still yield well.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @Lotto great to your C5 x KC so advanced, she looks like a Kali China fruity dominant pheno, not so much evident C5 Haze influence that i can recognize from here, please keep us updated, thanks!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Just popping in for a minute. C5xKC leaning very much Kali China. I will put a loop to her in about a week as she may be ready to harvest quite early for this cross. Aromas are very musky with citrus and decaying petals background. Flowers are pretty dense and handled a very hot summer With no real issues.
1B9EC03F-DF69-4845-BAFA-1124DD0C00AA.jpeg
4E47F033-2ACB-40A6-97C3-8DF8C3E85931.jpeg
6B7802C6-428B-4DFB-B19C-29DAD6C6679B.jpeg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Ur Humbl Nr8tor friend, i really like the look of the closer pic of your C5 x KC, early, good yielding, resinous and with a good balance of traits from both lines. Citrus comes from C5 Haze, while musky and decaying petals comes mainly from Kali China.
Just popping in for a minute. C5xKC leaning very much Kali China. I will put a loop to her in about a week as she may be ready to harvest quite early for this cross. Aromas are very musky with citrus and decaying petals background. Flowers are pretty dense and handled a very hot summer With no real issues. View attachment 18766898

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on the harvest @Ur Humbl Nr8tor I think the soil can be greatly improved, not only adding more nutrients and micro life, i also have the feeling that the ph is very much out of range.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Congrats on the harvest @Ur Humbl Nr8tor I think the soil can be greatly improved, not only adding more nutrients and micro life, i also have the feeling that the ph is very much out of range.

Thanks dubi, I’m sure you are correct. I’ve not seemed to have so much pH problems in the past in this same soil. I’ll Likely be adding a significant amount of coco coir (which I should have done this year) and some organics, we’ll test and see whether I need to go further in early spring.

Last edited:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Finally bit the bullet and am trying a cob go.
21306851-C30C-4AE7-8159-2052336B3F71.jpeg
A9BADC3F-69F0-4B82-AE52-66A1539820E4.jpeg

Used lower buds. Leafier but resin coated. Rolled 1.575g up around 80% RH.

FCC6C14B-BEBC-45D7-B161-3027D4A4E8E2.jpeg
557C70E0-BBBA-467B-BE12-ACAF84AC9459.jpeg
8B249B88-8712-4797-B079-F5329C651C80.jpeg

it’s been in my sous vide for almost 24 hours at around 40C. Pulling it out shortly to air dry and then a week of ferment mid 20’sC.

I added a canary bud 2.2g.
6B8F2813-755C-4E0C-93DC-B103852EC87A.jpeg
8476769E-E09A-40BE-96A5-39DEB62F4247.jpeg
33954DA8-060E-4990-B10E-91D431D1D99C.jpeg

50503E74-1534-4D4F-8510-7F2B68695349.jpeg

The aromas on this are piercing lemon/lime with spice/musk and leather in the back. Really very aromatic even after a very hot summer.

The top buds and colas spent 4 days on the main stem in regular drying. Romm has been tapering from 55 RH to 45 RH. Just cut the flowers from main stalk. Sweating in a grocery bag and currently at 47 RH. I’ll start trimming and jarring tomorrow evening.

Excited for this one, dubi!!

Last edited:

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Enjoy the fruits of your labour.
Looking absolutely fantastic so hope consuming your beautiful work will uplift your spirits exactly when needed.
Thank you for your feedback and information which is invaluable to us and thus extremely appreciated!
Keep us further enlightened please.
Mucho gracias!

Keif Cake

Veteran
Making A cob is my next project, I really want to see what they're about. I'm thinking I'll follow the same process for sweating and curing some traditional Thai sticks. The previous cannagars I made was with dry/cured bud.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Had a friend over tonight to play a touch of music. I opened up the now curing cob in its vacuum pack. The aromas are like choco root beer. We sniffed the now jarring main stash. That is still vegetal and will take bit to reach the same sort of delicious aroma. I decided to chew just a little bit of the canary cob last night. Those choco root beer aromas are just the same on my tongue. It was a small amount and I fell asleep to experience amazingly vivid dreams. I’ll open the bag each week for a brief dry. In a month or so, I’ll have an official report of both the jar and cob cured buds.

Latest posts

Latest posts